User Tag List

Page 516 of 966 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Bob am I missing something or has safeway lost their ever loving minds? spend $60 and get 5 times the airmiles... that means if we spend $100 instead of getting the 100 airmiles coupon we get 25 airmiles... are they going to kiss us first?
    Lol! Great post!
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not worth it IMO:

Earn 10x
    the reward miles

Earn 10x the AIR MILES® reward miles with Shell V-Power®† premium fuel.* No coupon required!

Offer valid from July 29, 2013 - September 2, 2013.

*minimum $20 fuel purchase per transaction.

PLUS earn 10 BONUS reward miles when you spend $10 in-store from July 29 - September 15, 2013. Click here for more details.

Terms and Conditions

*Offer valid July 29, 2013 to September 2, 2013 at participating Shell locations. Minimum $20 Shell V-Power®† premium fuel purchase required per transaction to earn the 10x offer. Maximum number of 290 reward miles to be awarded per qualifying transaction. This Bonus Offer can be combined only with AIR MILES® Bonus Offers requiring in-store payment and the presentation of a coupon or other promotional device.

®TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Shell Canada Products.

® Trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.

cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

From WillieP:

Safeway has OLD Dutch reg chips and kettle chips on this coming week for 5/10.00 and yesterday at Walmart there is a peelie on both types for 2.00 of wub one of each - so 1.00 a bag is awesome is it not???? Cpn says only 1 per customer!!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This next week kinda sucks. There are a few deals... but... i ran out and spent the rest of my grocery budget for this month today... i always reserve a little for the end of the month just in case they do this with the deals.
    I picked up
    2lbs of blueberries so i can use it with the 4lbs i bought earlier and make blueberry pie filling (canning season!)
    14lbs of peaches @ .76lb
    2 boxes of honey nut and oats cheerios
    I spent a whole $14.50 and i will be canning for 2 days.
    operabob and coley3 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This next week kinda sucks. There are a few deals... but... i ran out and spent the rest of my grocery budget for this month today... i always reserve a little for the end of the month just in case they do this with the deals.
    I picked up
    2lbs of blueberries so i can use it with the 4lbs i bought earlier and make blueberry pie filling (canning season!)
    14lbs of peaches @ .76lb
    2 boxes of honey nut and oats cheerios
    I spent a whole $14.50 and i will be canning for 2 days.
    I actually think this coming week is quite good with a lot of specials.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Save-On Foods has Maynard's candy for $2.99 same as Safeway except Safeway has 5 AMs/bog.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

kelsie94 and cheekysaver like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I actually think this coming week is quite good with a lot of specials.
    I agree there are a few good deals and i totally admit i am a tough consumer I saw the cheese is a good price and that is always good... the ribs were good too. I am looking for pretty specific price points before I buy. When you home can food you buy at the best possible price and do it up for hopefully the year so you never have to pay more then the lowest possible price. A example is I am waiting for lean ground beef to go on sale for $1.49lb again. Then please don't be in my way at the grocery store! I will be a price matching going store to store fool for this deal and I will go in with my daughter and get her to do the same at a different till until i have a full years supply. LOL I will can red chili... i will can lots of ground beef and other things... I will make pie fillings and can some peaches with what I just got and really home made is a far better quality then any store bought. This next week I will be canning pears like crazy. The next question is it worth it to can... well the average can of store bought peaches contains 2 peaches... for 10.50 i bought 40 peaches. I will do more if they come on sale for this price again.
    Having a pressure canner and jars (that was a big investment but a one time investment) means i don't have to plug in a freezer and the shelf life is 3 years. I also make all my own home made soups... except cream of mushroom i buy that. The added plus is i have some allergies and i know when i make it myself it is safe for me to eat.

Basically I really understand that I save differently then most with the canning.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Nothing here that interests me:

VEGAS PILGRIM and cheekysaver like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

is there Best Western gift card or certificates through airmiles to redeem air miles?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

is there Best Western gift card or certificates through airmiles to redeem air miles?
    They come and go. It appears that as they run out they take the item down until it's restocked.

I ordered some last week but they're not showing today.

Normally go to AirMiles==>Dream Rewards==>Subscriptions & Gift Cards==>Then Travel Certificates part way down the right side.

You can always convert directly on the site but I prefer to use TCs to get the cash receipt.

Best Western

The beauty of vacationing is that no matter what tastes and preferences you possess, there is a location that can accommodate your desires.

• Overview
    • Terms and Conditions

Redeem your rewards miles for stays in more than 4,000 Best Western® hotels worldwide. The beauty of vacationing is that no matter what tastes and preferences you possess, there is a location that can accommodate your desires. Offering beaches or mountains, historic or modern, popular places or quiet escapes and sun or snow, Best Western hotels have every experience covered.

BEST WESTERN®, BEST WESTERN PLUS® and BEST WESTERN PREMIER®, three types of hotels that offer you amenities and services that best fit your specific travel needs. Every Best Western hotel continues to provide the same value and quality associated with the Best Western brand. Now, finding the right hotel for your travel needs is even easier.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsProductDetails?maxOptions=3&qty=false&produ ctId=fwprod1048887374527&changeLocale=en_CA

Last edited by operabob; Fri, Jul 26th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.
    cheekysaver and LIVE SIMPLE like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have redeemed for tons of Best Western GC's at different times. They always seem to re-stock I find as well. Just keep looking. As for the flyer I sadly didn't find anything good as well. I think maybe the back ribs but that's probably it. Other stores have better prices or really none at all. Through all the flyers not a great week for what we need. But maybe next week
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Coley,

It's just yogurt for me this week. Can't see buying 6 at once so I'm going to pre-pay for 3 of them.
    Last edited by operabob; Fri, Jul 26th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
    coley3 and cheekysaver like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Bob am I missing something or has safeway lost their ever loving minds? spend $60 and get 5 times the airmiles... that means if we spend $100 instead of getting the 100 airmiles coupon we get 25 airmiles... are they going to kiss us first?
    I can visualize this, especially which cheek! Cheeky's of course!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

No good for me but maybe for some of you:

Name:  2013072617520674706.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  31.1 KB
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information