User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: second attemp to stack @SOF F A I L E D !!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

sp SOF has 2/$5 resolve stain remover.
    i had coupons for $1 off and $2 off.. from smart source insert...different upc

then they said i couldn't use it...
    but the week earlier i had stacked p&g and they allowed

i don't get it i told them i was able to stack last time
    and they were p&G coupons... and i even got the customer service lady to double check with the manager the first time i did

i dunno what thats all about

This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods, Smart Source

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

were you trying to stack a $2 and a $1 and buying one?? if so the issue would be they can't reduce the coupon that much (only by 5%... a good way to figure it out is 5c for every $1)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi baby, If you look at the $2.00 off coupon it says " not available on green bottles". We too thought we could stack the sale. We have had a little bit of trouble with our SOF, but you can stack the P & G's it IS their policy right now. They just can't stack those ones

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I see!!

Darn the fine print but that's not what they said they said its because it says 1 coupon per purchase or something

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no prob at the one in Mission or the PriceSmart in Abbotsford - try getting the ok at Customer service before u shop and print and take their policy with you - don't give up these are the wonderful challenges of couponing!!! It is like do u go to Customer service to checkout or do u go thru a til or what - same store will have a different way to do things - so funnnnn - Or a big production - we have a couponer - open a till - yelling at each other like u r a freak lol but having ur own til is nice and it is funny!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

SOF SUCKX!!!

I JUST CAME bck from it.. and they wont let me stack p&g coupns..

same issue last time. so i

i even got the new policy from the headoffice.. but nooooooooo

still wouldnt let me do it..

i am soo mad right now!

not going there again !

thx GOD for pricesmart!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

"coupon per purchase or something"

sweeetyy this is still stackable!

SOF is just screwed up ! :S

wait.. what SOF DID U GO TO ?
    i was at surrey on scott road..

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    I see!!

Darn the fine print but that's not what they said they said its because it says 1 coupon per purchase or something

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got the same run around when i asked pricesmart if they stack P&G because of the "one manufacturer coupon per purchase only"

at first they said yes, but when the supervisor gave me problems about paying tax only doesnt count as a buy (i had "when you buy 2" coupons also to stack)

so i slightly argued it to him, but then he just said "well it says only 1 per item, you cant stack them anyways"

...dumb pricesmart....

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Ya it seems to be a hit and miss... I was able to use the same coupons at price smart. I did however went to CS to show them the coupons an said "can I stack these?" The lady sainted so I remembered her name. Then when ingot to the check out.. The cashier was gonna give me issues I can see and I said " I've already ask the lady at the front and she said I could stack it" lol

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

some stores will not stack P&G even with the new policy
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Which SOF on Scott Road. There are two. I've stacked at both before with no problems - P&G and not. Even get overage at the one on Nordel and Scott. I have my favourite cashiers and they know me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Price Smart stores in the valley seem to be more coupon friendly. The one i go to allows me to pricematch, do overage, and stack P&G.

I try not to give them any trouble since they're doing me a favor by allowing me to pricematch and stack.
    LIVE SIMPLE and hijinx25 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tell you if you put it on facebook you will have them jumping - specify P& G stacking and which stores - try it you will like it!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As somebody who has watched stacking die a slow and painful death, I think people should be grateful for what they get. If P&G is no longer stackable according to a store, don't push it. I'm sure they can get sued for accepting stacks of coupons that clearly go against the terms on the coupon. That or they'll be refused reimbursement on any from that brand again.

If they say no, they say no. Companies are clearly trying to stop stacking, and SOF is going WAY out on a limb by allowing it. People need to take a step back and take what they can get and not worry about what they can't.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    As somebody who has watched stacking die a slow and painful death, I think people should be grateful for what they get. If P&G is no longer stackable according to a store, don't push it. I'm sure they can get sued for accepting stacks of coupons that clearly go against the terms on the coupon. That or they'll be refused reimbursement on any from that brand again.

If they say no, they say no. Companies are clearly trying to stop stacking, and SOF is going WAY out on a limb by allowing it. People need to take a step back and take what they can get and not worry about what they can't.
    +1 well said.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information