User Tag List

Page 672 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As I said, DO NOT follow the instruction by changing the country at the top right of the page. It will allow you to find and complete survey, but you won't get credit (at least instantly) from doing it. The HP survey is currently not configured properly for Canadian. You can try to change the language of that page and then close that page. Restart the HP survey and then you will see a different page layout which is a really old page layout. Don't try to do survey from this page layout too, you won't get credit.

Most likely the survey is currently configured for US people only, so any survey completed outside US "IP address" will deny by its credit system.

If you submit ticket to SB support, your ticket title should tell them that the HP survey does NOT setup properly. If you tell them that you don't get credit from it, they probably will ignore you or your ticket will be in low priority. In the message, then you can tell them you did few surveys and don't get credit from it. You can also try to report the problem from FB (US or Canada), sometimes, SB support answer much quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Hmmm, I got another daily survey on air fresheners, again, no bucks. This is the msg it keeps giving:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    At the bottom, it does state this:
    You must be a US or Canadian resident 13 years or older to enter and participate.

So I just selected country & English as you said lcmt, and I got another survey on online shopping habits! But no credit. I suspect I wont ever get credit for these.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sat, Aug 3rd, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    baggypants likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

reached todays goal
    baggypants, sassypants and DaveP like this.
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Hmmm, I got another daily survey on air fresheners, again, no bucks. This is the msg it keeps giving:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    At the bottom, it does state this:
    You must be a US or Canadian resident 13 years or older to enter and participate.

So I just selected country & English as you said lcmt, and I got another survey on online shopping habits! But no credit. I suspect I wont ever get credit for these.
    I did that one also, samething as you, no credit...I have had sooo many lately. I put in a ticket and some one gave me 10 bucks as a courtesy...I replied and said thanks however I want the 60 I was promised for completion, I provided them with the screen shot and URL...anyhow...no reply to that until they hear from survey company which generally means no credit in my experience...I find it is with Toluna surveys when it happens to me so I am not going to do anymore of theirs...tired of them stealing my info and not giving the credits for it...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As long as you see the following message, I suggest you don't try to complete any survey since the chance you will get credit is very low.

"It seems that you are not located in the corresponding country, please select your country in the menu at the top right of this page to participate.".

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    I did that one also, samething as you, no credit...I have had sooo many lately. I put in a ticket and some one gave me 10 bucks as a courtesy...I replied and said thanks however I want the 60 I was promised for completion, I provided them with the screen shot and URL...anyhow...no reply to that until they hear from survey company which generally means no credit in my experience...I find it is with Toluna surveys when it happens to me so I am not going to do anymore of theirs...tired of them stealing my info and not giving the credits for it...
    baggypants, linaka54 and DaveP like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just got 11sb for 'Chaz Bono".

At least he's good for something...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    As long as you see the following message, I suggest you don't try to complete any survey since the chance you will get credit is very low.

"It seems that you are not located in the corresponding country, please select your country in the menu at the top right of this page to participate.".
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Goal is a bit too high for Sunday, 60 would be more reasonable.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Finally got my first search win of the day. 15sb for "Wellness Bucks Programs"
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dubs!! 11/9 for "are prions alive"
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is weird you don't get that message. That message comes up immediately once you click on the survey link. There are only 2 reasons you don't get that message :

(1) You didn't clear the cookie before starting the survey
    (2) You are using some US Internet Service Provider like AOL

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... when do you see referral bucks? A friend signed up yesterday and did the profile thing and played games all night. I don't see a thing on my page. *sigh* can't win for losing.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... when do you see referral bucks? A friend signed up yesterday and did the profile thing and played games all night. I don't see a thing on my page. *sigh* can't win for losing.
    Been a while since I had an active referral but iirc you only get matching swagbucks for their search wins. Used to be instant, I don't know if it still is.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... thanks! I'll keep a lookout.
    baggypants likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

woo first search win now

Name:  Picture 8.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  29.6 KB
    baggypants likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... just got 9 also with "Shoppers Optimum" (my saved homepage is the results of that search lol)
    baggypants likes this.

Thread Information