User Tag List

Page 673 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 723 773 1173 1673 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.
    I did the home page survey yesterday and got that message as well. I took a sceen shot and plan to send a ticket. So they are not paying for these homepage surveys? Has anyone got a response from SB about it?

If they don't pay that is really bad because it looks like noone is getting credit for these homepage surveys.

I am so very sick of captchas. I missed one again on SBTV because my son was interupted me. They are making SB a really miserable chore. Sorry had to vent because it is making me crazy
    sassypants and wino2011 like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I did the homepage survey a few days ago too and no credit. Seems like such a hassle to keep sending a ticket/screenshot every day so I have been avoiding it at all costs. Need 9 more for goal. Hoping for a good trip search win, or a code to avoid a few rounds of sbtv.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think it is SB's fault. Problem is coming from Toluna. They change the layout of the survey, but screw up the configuration setting for Canadian OR they didn't communicate properly to SB's Technical people and make the corresponding adjustment. Anyways, I suggest don't waste time to do the Homepage survey until they fix the problem or you got the credit from previous survey you complete.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I did the home page survey yesterday and got that message as well. I took a sceen shot and plan to send a ticket. So they are not paying for these homepage surveys? Has anyone got a response from SB about it?

If they don't pay that is really bad because it looks like noone is getting credit for these homepage surveys.

I am so very sick of captchas. I missed one again on SBTV because my son was interupted me. They are making SB a really miserable chore. Sorry had to vent because it is making me crazy
    wino2011 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quiet day for me today so far. Will work on my 2nd search win now, but no surveys or anything yet. I'll keep plugging away at SBTV and hope to get a survey, otherwise I may do a few mobile apps to make goal. Quite high for a Sunday... perhaps holiday Monday will be less??!
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Monday is the holiday only for Canadian, not for US. Usually low goal only happen for US holiday. We may or may not get a special code, so don't expect a low goal on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Quiet day for me today so far. Will work on my 2nd search win now, but no surveys or anything yet. I'll keep plugging away at SBTV and hope to get a survey, otherwise I may do a few mobile apps to make goal. Quite high for a Sunday... perhaps holiday Monday will be less??!
    Tannie likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

dubs!
    12 for 'homemade hamburger helper recipe'
    Angela273, DaveP and wino2011 like this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.
    Exactly, that's always the above msg I get . I'm not going to bother with daily surveys anymore until they start crediting again. I've done 4 with no credit, and no response. I did send them a msg yesterday about something not working on their home page daily surveys, they haven't been crediting Canadians.

I did however get dubs and credit for this:
    Survey #: 244792
    Survey Length: 18 Minutes
    Reward Amount: 103 Swag Bucks
    lcmt, linaka54, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

dubs, 12sb for "referral"
    DaveP likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz834 View Post
    dubs!
    12 for 'homemade hamburger helper recipe'
    Did you find a good one? HH is a mainstay around here - hearty, fast and easy.

The one tip I have is to boil a few potatos and mix them in, adds bulk without detracting from taste.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Inbox video, earn up to 6SB
    01kipper likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

lol...
    found a decent one, hamburger, a tin of mushroom soup and a tin of cheese soup - 1 can milk, 1 can water... family seemed to like it just fine (I am NOT a hamburger helper fan!) but with teenagers it is a staple here too! Needed to start finding a way to use up my stockpile of soup and cheap Barilla pasta!

Hmm- potatoes, huh? I'll give it a try next time! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Did you find a good one? HH is a mainstay around here - hearty, fast and easy.

The one tip I have is to boil a few potatos and mix them in, adds bulk without detracting from taste.
    Last edited by Joolz834; Sun, Aug 4th, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
    DaveP likes this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

teeny tiny code for 2sbs til' 930pm pst

Buckeyes
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks for the code - still good for another 3hrs 20min

Buckeyes

finally dubs

Name:  Picture 36.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  33.4 KB
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sun, Aug 4th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks, got the low value code.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Not gonna reach the goal today ... Silly computer monitor is a black screen with a white cursor. Only so much I can so on my phone while searching help forums ... grrr!
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Thread Information