User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: If you need Glad Kitchen bags....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Lucky all of you that can get this deal !!
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    ^^Cant price match, its an unadvertised sale.
    While I don't think this would be acceptable everywhere, I know an RCSS manager who said if a customer came into the store with a photo of the item and it's sale price on the shelf from another store, as well as a close up shot of the price tag and bring it to him, he'd price match it for them. The tags state the date the sale is in effect. This is from a very coupon-friendly store in Ottawa- not sure if there are many managers like him, though.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

More and more stores are PMing with pics. from cell phones. It's a must nowadays. As long as the camera has a date , a close up of the product number it's usually acceptable. Not sure about small store chains though.
    momi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I headed to the London Target. I had to ask an employee to scan various boxes and finally found the one for $1.99. It wasn't marked on the shelf as a sale item. They very kindly got 6 from the back for me as the shelf was empty. However at the cash my coupons were refused. The manager had informed them that AM that they are not to accept the coupons. She said, no coupons on sale items and no coupons that would make a product free. I put all 6 back. I didn't make a fuss because I felt like I was practically stealing the toy department as the sales were so good.

Note: The staff in the toy deparment used the gun to scan toy prices for me. They were scanning on the gun way cheaper than at the cash. Same with pants and a hoodie for my son. So make sure you get someone to check your clearance items with a gun. Saved me over $50.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

well am hoping it will be advertise in the flyer so pple can pm....
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    I headed to the London Target. I had to ask an employee to scan various boxes and finally found the one for $1.99. It wasn't marked on the shelf as a sale item. They very kindly got 6 from the back for me as the shelf was empty. However at the cash my coupons were refused. The manager had informed them that AM that they are not to accept the coupons. She said, no coupons on sale items and no coupons that would make a product free. I put all 6 back. I didn't make a fuss because I felt like I was practically stealing the toy department as the sales were so good.

Note: The staff in the toy deparment used the gun to scan toy prices for me. They were scanning on the gun way cheaper than at the cash. Same with pants and a hoodie for my son. So make sure you get someone to check your clearance items with a gun. Saved me over $50.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

nofrills also price match with proof of purchase...that is receipt.it has also mentioned on their flyer at the end.
    ROMEO, sam786 and vaughngal like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thank you HEATHERWAKE' after reading your post i requested to DH if he can take me to target,so there were only 30 count left and i bought 4 boxes because at target only 4 identical coupons are allowed in one transaction.
    ROMEO, sam786, Shirnette and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    thank you HEATHERWAKE' after reading your post i requested to DH if he can take me to target,so there were only 30 count left and i bought 4 boxes because at target only 4 identical coupons are allowed in one transaction.

Hi momi, which Brampton location did u find them at?.going on the road today so wouldn't mind stopping to get a pk or 2. Thanks in advance
    Trinimoneysaver and momi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    Hi momi, which Brampton location did u find them at?.going on the road today so wouldn't mind stopping to get a pk or 2. Thanks in advance
    shirnette,it is in shoppers world mall.there were only 30 count left and when i picked up 4 boxes there were almost 20 boxes on the isle.
    ROMEO and Trinimoneysaver like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks for the info! Hoping target in Orillia has some
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    ^^Cant price match, its an unadvertised sale.
    Actually at our Walmart you can take a pic of the unadvertised sale to them with the date stamp and they will price match! picked up 10 more today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not every Walmart. Mom said she got rejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha MacGregor View Post
    Actually at our Walmart you can take a pic of the unadvertised sale to them with the date stamp and they will price match! picked up 10 more today
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha MacGregor View Post
    That is so awesome!! Which WM in London let you do that?
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Thats amazing the stores that are letting you PM with receipts and on smartphones!! Wish they ALLLLL would do that!!
    ROMEO likes this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information