User Tag List

Page 103 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Let see: I dont know if some of you who have Facebook and are in QC(I dont know if they are others countries and cities,I tend to think of a yes)...have a Spotted thing...........Reading that in the past fews weeks I have the feeling to live in a so weird city,I will not reading anymore.This page of you writhe 1 thing you see and 100 people comments(per case the post is anonymous) is ...weird...It seems quite popular

I'm on Fb and in Qc..but I have no idea what you are talking about....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I'm on Fb and in Qc..but I have no idea what you are talking about....
    https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...32367637809344
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My gears were ground on this past Sunday, when a friend & I were out having a nice morning. We decided to grab a bite to eat & in the parking lot, there was a guy who had his flashy car parked sideways across 2 handicapped spots. Not at all impressed, We pulled in right next to him in the final disabled spot (I require a disabled spot & I do have a permit). He came out of the store & I gave him the most cold icy stare. He looked embarrased & I told him please don't ever do that again. It is very humbling for a person to have to struggle with mobility & I wasn't about to curse him out, but I did get an apology from him.

I wish shopping centres could authorize security to issue tickets to the people that do that. The fine needs to be hefty too!

Rant over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    My gears were ground on this past Sunday, when a friend & I were out having a nice morning. We decided to grab a bite to eat & in the parking lot, there was a guy who had his flashy car parked sideways across 2 handicapped spots. Not at all impressed, We pulled in right next to him in the final disabled spot (I require a disabled spot & I do have a permit). He came out of the store & I gave him the most cold icy stare. He looked embarrased & I told him please don't ever do that again. It is very humbling for a person to have to struggle with mobility & I wasn't about to curse him out, but I did get an apology from him.

I wish shopping centres could authorize security to issue tickets to the people that do that. The fine needs to be hefty too!

Rant over.

I am so sorry you had to deal with this.My best friends daughter has cerebral palsy and is in a wheel chair, so I take notice of these spots and I can't believe how many people think they can park in these spots without any concern for the people that need them. Shameful.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A guy I work with sometimes... i told him today I want to get up early tomorrow and catch the sunrise... so he called me at midnight to tell me ' He made sure I won't have to work tomorrow'. Great! Now I am awake!
    torontogal12 and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

The fine in Ontario is $300.. a small piece of paper was accidently blocking the expiry date on mine and I got a $300 ticket.. Thankfully, they give idiots like me who do that a one time exception.. You have to go to city hall with the ticket and and the permit to get it fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

Rant over.

thriftygranny likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    people don't allow others to get off the elevator/bus/train etc first before getting on.
    This one drives me insane. I'm the woman yelling 'LET PEOPLE OFF FIRST' as I am pushing my way OUT past six people pushing their way in. They look at ME like I'm the one with no common sense for daring to tell them about basic science. How do you fit people inside if others haven't left yet? It's not a clown train car
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This one drives me insane. I'm the woman yelling 'LET PEOPLE OFF FIRST' as I am pushing my way OUT past six people pushing their way in. They look at ME like I'm the one with no common sense for daring to tell them about basic science. How do you fit people inside if others haven't left yet? It's not a clown train car
    Haha, I'm the same. I was having a really stressful day and this guy was standing right in the middle of the subway doors which prevented almost everyone from getting off at an interchange station. A mother and her child had to go around him, bumping into other people who were standing at the side of the doors. And as this elderly lady with a cane struggled to get around him and off the train, I lost it and yelled at the guy "MOVE TO THE SIDE! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE FASTER WITH ALL OF US STILL ON THE TRAIN!!!" He tried to ignore me but everyone on the train glared at him on the way off and so did the people on the side.

My favourite is when people act surprised that someone could be coming off the elevator. It's not there simply to ferry you to your destination. Other people use it too and it does go up and down.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hahah you are my new BFF.

I hate people who do the same with escalators. The escalator doesn't magically stop moving just because you get off. Get out of the way of people still moving behind you!
    Haha, I'm the same. I was having a really stressful day and this guy was standing right in the middle of the subway doors which prevented almost everyone from getting off at an interchange station. A mother and her child had to go around him, bumping into other people who were standing at the side of the doors. And as this elderly lady with a cane struggled to get around him and off the train, I lost it and yelled at the guy "MOVE TO THE SIDE! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE FASTER WITH ALL OF US STILL ON THE TRAIN!!!" He tried to ignore me but everyone on the train glared at him on the way off and so did the people on the side.

My favourite is when people act surprised that someone could be coming off the elevator. It's not there simply to ferry you to your destination. Other people use it too and it does go up and down.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Hahah you are my new BFF.

I hate people who do the same with escalators. The escalator doesn't magically stop moving just because you get off. Get out of the way of people still moving behind you!
    LOL I think we might be the same person. This is a daily occurence/frustration in my life.

And it really bugs me when people stop right at the top or the bottom of the esalator or stairs blocking everyone. If you're not sure you want to go up the magic steps, please stand to the side so that others can.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

LOL I think we might be the same person. This is a daily occurence/frustration in my life.

And it really bugs me when people stop right at the top or the bottom of the esalator or stairs blocking everyone. If you're not sure you want to go up the magic steps, please stand to the side so that others can.
    lol, have I been on the escalator at College Park with you. I refuse to take the escalator now. Yesterday on the revolving door a woman stopped as she exited the door and then gave me a dirty look for bumping into her. Don't even get me started on the madness of construction at Union Station.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lol you and trishka are now my new pals because you are annoyed about first world pedestrian traffic flow problems as much as I am lol

and re: Union, it better be the most gorgeous and functional train station in the universe. The never-ending dust from all the construction around it gets onto our apartment balcony.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    lol, have I been on the escalator at College Park with you. I refuse to take the escalator now. Yesterday on the revolving door a woman stopped as she exited the door and then gave me a dirty look for bumping into her. Don't even get me started on the madness of construction at Union Station.
    trishka likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh, I avoid Union at all costs. I will walk to King or St. Andrew instead.

lilo, I probably have lol
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Stockpile who fall...that drive me nuts...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when your neighbour mows the lawn at 8 AM on a Sunday morning.

Yes, he is allowed by law, but sheesh, give your neighbours a little piece and quiet.
    Oh, it get's better.
    ... when a second neighbour hears the first neighbour's lawn mower an decides to mow too.

It's nice to mow around 10 AM on the weekend to let some of your neighbours sleep in or have a nice quiet breakfast (after third neighbour partied loudly outside till 1 AM in the morning) .

Page 103 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information