User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree463Likes

Thread: Celebrating a 'new' me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You look beautiful before and after, honestly!

And second, girl!!! Take your butt over to a website called mybodygallery. Real women upload pics. You can select your own height and weight and actually SEE how sexy women with your measurements really are. And seriously, they ARE!!!! I started checking out that website a couple months ago (I'm on a fitness journey...) and it gave me a serious confidence boost.

Apparently many women see their waistlines like 25 % larger than they really are. Seeing that site proved to me that I am one of those women. Lol.

Also, for the skin, have you tried or heard of castor oil packs? I give myself a castor oil massage on my belly nightly and my skin has tightened quite a bit! And castor oil is pretty cheap!
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Wed, Aug 21st, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

you look amazing!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    You look beautiful before and after, honestly!

And second, girl!!! Take your butt over to a website called mybodygallery. Real women upload pics. You can select your own height and weight and actually SEE how sexy women with your measurements really are. And seriously, they ARE!!!! I started checking out that website a couple months ago (I'm on a fitness journey...) and it gave me a serious confidence boost.

Apparently many women see their waistlines like 25 % larger than they really are. Seeing that site proved to me that I am one of those women. Lol.

Also, for the skin, have you tried or heard of castor oil packs? I give myself a castor oil massage on my belly nightly and my skin has tightened quite a bit! And castor oil is pretty cheap!
    Humm. Where can castor oil be bought? Worth a !! I have a few frienda who keep trying to convince me to do thia itworks body wrap thingy. But i'm too cheap. LOL.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

dont even get me started on the it works wrap thing! I have a few friends that are selling it...that is a short term solution for a long term problem. the only way to lose weight is hard work-eat healthy and exercise. you are doing amazing and it will keep coming off if you continue to work hard.

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Humm. Where can castor oil be bought? Worth a !! I have a few frienda who keep trying to convince me to do thia itworks body wrap thingy. But i'm too cheap. LOL.

web3 likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Wow! You look gorgeous and have done a great job on loosing over 100lbs!!! Your story is very inspiring (I need to loose 20+ lbs and don't know 'where to start' (or more honestly to say 'when' lol)). Thank you for sharing with us!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Beautiful honestly, there are not enough words to describe how amazing you look. Congrats on the weight loss - what a great accomplishment. Love the hair - u are just adorable!!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    dont even get me started on the it works wrap thing! I have a few friends that are selling it...that is a short term solution for a long term problem. the only way to lose weight is hard work-eat healthy and exercise. you are doing amazing and it will keep coming off if you continue to work hard.

They keep using my 'excess' skin as a way to try and suck me in. I am constantly hearing about how if I buy the kit I could be on my way to a tight and toned stomach. aha.

Even after many 'no thanks' they still bother me about it.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Wow! You look gorgeous and have done a great job on loosing over 100lbs!!! Your story is very inspiring (I need to loose 20+ lbs and don't know 'where to start' (or more honestly to say 'when' lol)). Thank you for sharing with us!

The hardest part is starting.
    I have a friend who is well on her way to 400lbs, and she never knew where to start. I told her it doesn't happen overnight she needs to start making small changes here and there and not just drastically try to change her lifestyle.

Sure enough the small changes added up and she has dropped 10 pounds this summer. She doesn't see it as much, but hey it's a start!

I think monitering your eating habits for a week and then looking back to see what changes could be made is a good start.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    Beautiful honestly, there are not enough words to describe how amazing you look. Congrats on the weight loss - what a great accomplishment. Love the hair - u are just adorable!!
    Thank you!

I love being able to look in the mirror and like what I see. My sister thinks I am weird because apparently she think's I'm 'flirting' with myself in the mirror all the time.

r0c0upons likes this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... one things I will take away from health class in high school: when you don't think 5 or 10 pounds is much, go to your grocery store and pick up a 5 (or 10) pounds of butter. Hold it and look at it and know you took THAT much off your body.

Thanks for the tip on the site. It helped me as well. Perhaps I need new clothes, not a new body. lol
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... one things I will take away from health class in high school: when you don't think 5 or 10 pounds is much, go to your grocery store and pick up a 5 (or 10) pounds of butter. Hold it and look at it and know you took THAT much off your body.

Thanks for the tip on the site. It helped me as well. Perhaps I need new clothes, not a new body. lol
    Ahh, it's crazy. Ive seen those 2 pound blubber things they have at the gym. I think to myself holy crap FIFTY of those came off me. Lol.

I dont know how I walked around and whatnot. That would be like carrying 3+ of my DS around 24/7.

vesper likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

You must be proud of yourself. You inspire others to reach their goals as well. Congratulations!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

WOW!!!!! Awesome Job!!!! Congratulations!!! This is a fantastic brag, way to go!!! You look stunning!!! I love seeing drastic changes and this is definitely one, you look like a whole new person! Keep it up YOU did a great job!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julia2000 View Post
    WOW!!!!! Awesome Job!!!! Congratulations!!! This is a fantastic brag, way to go!!! You look stunning!!! I love seeing drastic changes and this is definitely one, you look like a whole new person! Keep it up YOU did a great job!
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Opinion needed... Lol.

Since I don't have anybody but my son to tell me how I look... Is this top too mature looking for me? Yea have no life. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Candini likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information