User Tag List

Page 12 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    my best deal this week

My son going to University

bough his books in the USA at Amazom.com for (70% off approximate) of what they go for in Canada had it shipped to US side of the border and just go pick it up from there. when he finishes his school year he can sell them again at amazom basically for the same price or even 20% off from what he paid for it it is still a deal!!!!!

an example:

a book in Canada $240.00 plus taxes, got in the US used $82.00 no taxes, Canada customs let's you go has it was a used book still a basically new state.
    Frank
    What an awesome cross border back to school brag.
    Nicely played.
    azevedo likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was so tempted to buy but did not buy.

while I was in the USA side I went to fill the car and stopped at TOPS Molson Canadian 30 can Regular $19.99 was on special for $2.00 off on the box there was a mail in rebate form for $4.00 which when all set and done the final price would be $14.00 American .

was so tempted but did not buy

Frank
    Sweet Saver likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Today for $16.15 I got: 20 BSCB, 4 jars of salsa and 4 Taco kits. Price matched food basis sale price. Salsa was marked down to $2.64 plus a 50% off sticker so $1.32 each and they don't expire till July 2015 plus had FPC for the taco kits and save $4 wub the 3 items
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Fri, Aug 30th, 2013 at 09:26 AM.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Maple Leaf bacon potions reg. 5.99. In store sale for 4.00 at Loblaws. I had a 2.00 coupon plus a personal offer through the PC Plus program of 1600 points which = 1.60 for a grand total of .40 cents. I bought two packages for a whopping .80 cents

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Advil liqui-gels at Superstore got it for free per SCOP. They put up the sale price a day early but the system still scan for regular price, I was ticked off at first as I didn't have my coupon with me and I want to use it with CO51 until I realized there is a chance I might get it for free. Now I do feel a bit guilty that I kind'a took advantage of the system but whatever, I got a box of Advil for free and made money from CO51
    Angela273 and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Best deal for me so far: Olay Beauty bars at Giant Tiger are $1.00. Used a $3.00 wub2 on each pair and got some overage. Co-op had Strawberry Banana Dan-Active 8 packs on for 1.99(they don't expire for a month). I bought three for 5.97 and then used the 5.00 off wub3 Danone coupon. .97 for all 3!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Friday, I picked up the Avene cleanance facial mask for $1.27 at Shoppers. The regular price is $26.50.

Today, went to a different location for my 20x shop and picked up 2 of these and went to checkout at the cosmetics counter. She was baffled at the price. I told her I had bought this literally the day before but she had to call her supervisor to investigate. Turns out the pricing was a misprint and it was supposed to be 20% off so $21.20. She told me they couldn't honour the pricetag and I was lucky the other location didn't catch it.

...so if you see this at your Shoppers, go to the regular cash, not the cosmetics!
    Shwa Girl and mrs.march6 like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Wipes...regularly like $10...on rollback at WalMart for $7..minus $5 coupon =$2...grabbed 10.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Today I went to shoppers for 20x and I got some good deals:

1x Axe body wash - $3.99
    2x Royale toilet paper - $3.99 each w/ $1 coupon each
    1x Kraft peanut butter - $3.49 my dad said we were running low and he wanted to try one of the new flavours so we got the one with honey
    cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

today I went to shoppers and I got a scoop -free (reg 10.99 on for 4.88 ) frutius large shampoo and bonus conditioner -oh and toilet paper for 2.99 after my 1.00 cpns -gotta love cheap toilet paper
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This week was great, dealwise.

Got Got2B hair products and overage at Target due to gift card.

Checkout 51 was fab this week. $5 off Kelloggs snacks. Bought 4x All Bran bars $1.99. used 0.75 cents coupon. Got them free at Rexall. No gas card offer.

$1.88 wonderbread at Target - $1 Checkout 51= 0.88 (stock boy there was quite nice. Went to get me the freshest bread)

A guy was nice enough to RAOK us a No Frills flyer.

4x $1.44 Nutrigrains PM from No Frills - checkout 51 was all out of $5 off offers, but these had a $5 gas card offer on them, so only $1 OOP for all of them once the GC comes

2x Kraft Dinner Smart at Target. They were $1 each and then $1 back from checkout 51 WUB2

Also got my mom organized with her coupons. She was carting them all around in her purse all the time and giving herself shoulder pain. I got her set up with an accordion folder and the envelope-sorted-by-category system that I use.

Her bag is so much lighter, and purging Aug 31 expiries felt really good
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Sep 1st, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    coupon girl, cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am going grocery shopping on Tuesday at Sobeys. It is 15% off day. The way Sobeys does things is that their computer takes the 15% discount off before the coupons are applied, so your coupons are worth extra that day. I have over a dozen FPCs that I plan on using that day (valued at 115% on that shopping trip), plus a variety of other discount coupons for things we need to pick up. The extra 15% will simply go towards the rest of my purchases that day. In addition, I will also be collecting my Sobeys club points (currently have $85 saved on my card). I will also use my VISA for this purchase and submit the receipt to CO51 for the $2 rebate, plus be entered to win $500. I am looking forward to these great savings on my grocery products.

edit: Sobeys has a deal on buy 3 Kellogg's cereals and get a free 4L jug of milk. The Kellogg's cereals are on sale for $4.99 and I have 3x $2 off any coupons. It I am lucky, I will be able to get some fuel cards on the cereal boxes (I have one of these codes already).
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Sep 1st, 2013 at 12:03 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This week was great, dealwise.

Got Got2B hair products and overage at Target due to gift card.

Checkout 51 was fab this week. $5 off Kelloggs snacks. Bought 4x All Bran bars $1.99. used 0.75 cents coupon. Got them free at Rexall. No gas card offer.

$1.88 wonderbread at Target - $1 Checkout 51= 0.88 (stock boy there was quite nice. Went to get me the freshest bread)

A guy was nice enough to RAOK us a No Frills flyer.

4x $1.44 Nutrigrains PM from No Frills - checkout 51 was all out of $5 off offers, but these had a $5 gas card offer on them, so only $1 OOP for all of them once the GC comes

2x Kraft Dinner Smart at Target. They were $1 each and then $1 back from checkout 51 WUB2

Also got my mom organized with her coupons. She was carting them all around in her purse all the time and giving herself shoulder pain. I got her set up with an accordion folder and the envelope-sorted-by-category system that I use.

Her bag is so much lighter, and purging Aug 31 expiries felt really good
    Great deal and great that your mom couponning also and you help her organized ourself...I need to do that maybe monday...coupons paradise in here lol!!!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Best deal for me this Labour day weekend. Walmart has the glade expressions on sale for $3 for the starter kit. refills were on sale for $2 so got the starter and 6 refills for $15 and used the save $10 when you spend $15...so final cost....$ 5 for all!
    Angela273 likes this.
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    On Friday, I picked up the Avene cleanance facial mask for $1.27 at Shoppers. The regular price is $26.50.

Today, went to a different location for my 20x shop and picked up 2 of these and went to checkout at the cosmetics counter. She was baffled at the price. I told her I had bought this literally the day before but she had to call her supervisor to investigate. Turns out the pricing was a misprint and it was supposed to be 20% off so $21.20. She told me they couldn't honour the pricetag and I was lucky the other location didn't catch it.

...so if you see this at your Shoppers, go to the regular cash, not the cosmetics!
    This is strange that the cosmetics employee says it's a misprint. If it happened at one store only, I could understand it being a misprint. But since the item scanned at the very low price a two separate stores, it should not be a misprint, IMO.

Page 12 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread Information