User Tag List

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1185
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Cherie please remember I said you did a marvelous job ok; this debacle is not about you at all.

I can handle my neutral, if people don't want to trust me after almost 3000 positives so be it....life goes on

Once again and I promise for the last time, my issue is with the neutrals left for Trini and bluz. I hope that those imposing these never go through a loss or a turmulous time in the future BUT, if they do I truly hope other people will be more understanding.

Comparing these people to Cheribomb is not fair my opinion.

Fallen you can go ahead and ban me next if you see fit for speaking my mind. I am super ticked off and the FUN in couponing has really gone to the wayside for me. I am riding only one train and will send my end.

SC is a community and shouldn't be a dictatorshp.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have not banned anyone except for spammers so I am not sure why I am banning anyone next and to be honest I am sick of all the hate mail over this. Others have life issues too, I know several people did during the train but have not made them public - doesn't mean they are not happening or they dont understand how these users feel. As I said several times, I do not see these three users as potential issues in the future but people who are issues will claim favouritism if they get neutrals and others do not. Bluz certainly knows that my heart is breaking for her, I have always wanted a Bernese and loved seeing pics of Willow. It is not like I want to be a b!tch giving out neutrals.

I have done all I can to deal with the complaints about trains and favouritism on them, but now I know why previous mods wanted to ban them all together
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Well, don't sent hate mail so let it be very clear it is not me as the statement is rather vague. I also don't want to know who sent the mail. I am voicing my opinion publically, sorry to those that don't really want to listen.

Rules....there have been many standards broken from day one... I will not bother lsiting them.

In my opinion Fallen there should be a few moderators who jointly make decisions. This ensures that things are fair and that you are not singled out.

Anyway, no more drama and I certainly would never call you a b--tch. I think what is happening is unjust is all.

BTW, I don't knock people who want to discuss their issues publically nor do I knock those who choose to keep their life private. Heck we all have issues. If I can lend an ear to anyone in need I am happy to do so

Over and Out

Coyote

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Well, don't sent hate mail so let it be very clear it is not me as the statement is rather vague. I also don't want to know who sent the mail. I am voicing my opinion publically, sorry to those that don't really want to listen.

Rules....there have been many standards broken from day one... I will not bother lsiting them.

In my opinion Fallen there should be a few moderators who jointly make decisions. This ensures that things are fair and that you are not singled out.

Anyway, no more drama and I certainly would never call you a b--tch. I think what is happening is unjust is all.

BTW, I don't knock people who want to discuss their issues publically nor do I knock those who choose to keep their life private. Heck we all have issues. If I can lend an ear to anyone in need I am happy to do so

Over and Out

Coyote
    Can we discuss my current issue? I just finished left over pad thai that was "medium" and I am DYING from the spice. WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. WRONG. WITH. ME. I can't tolerate anything! Damned these Polish cabbage loving genes.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Train is expired!

Shawlightning still owes feedback will pm her about this, and update later on.

Thanks for riding the Package train everyone.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I appreciate all the banter going on here - I take it as an expression of love and caring from you all xoxxo

I knew I was likely going to get a neutral and I was pretty ok with that... until I read this:
    In the last train, several people mentioned that cheribomb should not have been able to ride because she had issues on a previous train, well guess what, no one knew that because there was no neutral. I am not saying that I expect any of these three to do it again, but others in the future will use this as an example of why it is unfair that they get them when they mail late and blame it on a family emergency that we have no way of verifying.

So I may as well air out what is bothering me while we are discussing it - the fact that we are being made an example of because of someone else being negligent to the rules, as well as selfish and downright ignorant. There were signs that Cheribomb was not a fair player and the powers to be ignored that. So now because of that, people like me who have 3400+ positive trades/trains and almost 10,000 likes are taking the brunt of it.

I will take my lumps from the train along with the rest of the crap going on in my life... but I had to comment on that.

Thanks all for being concerned - that is what makes me proud to be an SCer.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Train is expired!

Shawlightning still owes feedback will pm her about this, and update later on.

Thanks for riding the Package train everyone.
    Great job conducting I had fun stalking and talking with you lovely ladies, SMILE it's contagious!
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Haven't popped in in a couple of days and all I can say is WOW. I will leave feedback once kids are in bed.
    cherielake likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Sorry to add my two cents in but it has been bothering me from not this train but from the last train and the train before that

I remember when I first started on this site a couple of years ago there was several spots I would visit on a daily basis - one of those spots was the BLACKLIST thread, now correct me if I am wrong cheribomb WAS on that blacklist for a long time, not too sure what happened there but magically she was removed from it and this can only be done by a mod - so to say a mod was unaware of the possibilities of something going wrong with her because of a missing neutral from a package train is crazy IMO

there is and has been neutrals on cheribombs ratings and even one from fallen warning people

I am also APPALLED at the blatant favouritism stuff again - it is clear that yes several of us are friends on this site, it happens but please stop saying that we all side together when there is also other cliques that side together when something goes wrong or when something doesn't go their way - if you fallen are following the rules as a mod in regards to these package trains then why has other people NOT received neutrals for not following the other rules of the trains or are the other rules besides not mailing on time not important - just wondering
    coyote00 and pumpkin9211 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I know this thread is expired, but for I wasn't able to get back on Thursday or yesterday to post photos of the wonderful package Bluz sent. So here goes, if anyone comes back here.

Contents:
    - Sharpies
    - papermate pens (blue)
    - bic pens in rainbow colours
    - the most awesome microplane grater - it has a little container to catch what you grate!
    - cupcake liners with a fun snowman pattern
    - 4 x sheer blonde shanpoo and conditioner samples (perfect for my stepdaughter, she loves this stuff)
    - peanut M&Ms (mine, all mine!)
    - 5 gum (awesome, thanks this is my family's favorite brand
    - Julep mascara
    - cleansing wipes (simple and neutrogena ones, wow, so generous!)
    - 4 x koolaid, in my favorite flavours (yes, even as an adult, I love koolaid)
    - 4 x hot chocolate packs - Rolo and After Eight (again, woohoo!)
    - Vector bars (dh loves)
    - Vector protein bars, peanut flavour (dh loves)
    - salt and pepper shaker in vintage motif (my entire family thanks you)
    - the cutest ever mini cookie cutters in Christmas shapes!!!
    - fun post-its
    - 4 x glycerine soaps in great scents (my skin is forever grateful)
    - 2 x lip balms
    - and awesome homemade green tomato relish (I love homemade anything, and this is a real treat)

As yu can see, Bluz really spoiled me and my entire family. I can't believe so much got packed into a shoebox. I can't say thank you enough Bluz. You sent an awesome package.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I know this thread is expired, but for I wasn't able to get back on Thursday or yesterday to post photos of the wonderful package Bluz sent. So here goes, if anyone comes back here.

Contents:
    - Sharpies
    - papermate pens (blue)
    - bic pens in rainbow colours
    - the most awesome microplane grater - it has a little container to catch what you grate!
    - cupcake liners with a fun snowman pattern
    - 4 x sheer blonde shanpoo and conditioner samples (perfect for my stepdaughter, she loves this stuff)
    - peanut M&Ms (mine, all mine!)
    - 5 gum (awesome, thanks this is my family's favorite brand
    - Julep mascara
    - cleansing wipes (simple and neutrogena ones, wow, so generous!)
    - 4 x koolaid, in my favorite flavours (yes, even as an adult, I love koolaid)
    - 4 x hot chocolate packs - Rolo and After Eight (again, woohoo!)
    - Vector bars (dh loves)
    - Vector protein bars, peanut flavour (dh loves)
    - salt and pepper shaker in vintage motif (my entire family thanks you)
    - the cutest ever mini cookie cutters in Christmas shapes!!!
    - fun post-its
    - 4 x glycerine soaps in great scents (my skin is forever grateful)
    - 2 x lip balms
    - and awesome homemade green tomato relish (I love homemade anything, and this is a real treat)

As yu can see, Bluz really spoiled me and my entire family. I can't believe so much got packed into a shoebox. I can't say thank you enough Bluz. You sent an awesome package.
    Awesome package. Jealous too, I LOVE after eight hot chocolate. MMMM

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Those s&p shakers are super cool

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Thank goodness for Sami's Doc Martin boots and her large feet lol

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 4

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

great package, Great job ladies everyone had great packages
    julesie-pie and cowgirlmama04 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Well here are my 2 cents...... Great packages and great ladies...... That is all that needs to said.
    Love all of you distinct, generous, and beautiful gals

My mantra
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377990863.554842.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  24.8 KB

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread Information