User Tag List

Page 13 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by weasy71 View Post
    Best deal for me this Labour day weekend. Walmart has the glade expressions on sale for $3 for the starter kit. refills were on sale for $2 so got the starter and 6 refills for $15 and used the save $10 when you spend $15...so final cost....$ 5 for all!
    Don't for get, you can use the CO51 to get $3 more dollars off. make it $2 for every thing.
    Angela273 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My mom has been couponing since she moved to Canada 40 years ago. But she would only get the coupons for stuff that she would buy, so she'd only have a few in her purse at any time. Now I tell her the tricks I learn from SC and she tries a lot of new products for free or less than $2. Yes, talk about coupon paradise lol.

The tricks from SC mean that her new coupon overflow was unbearable and she was still using her old system of just shove it in an envelope in your purse. The one tiny envelope she used 40 years ago had grown into 3 stuffed to the brim envelopes. Outdated system for the type of couponing she does now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Great deal and great that your mom couponning also and you help her organized ourself...I need to do that maybe monday...coupons paradise in here lol!!!
    uanoor, leymi15, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.... My Secret deodorant money-maker at Giant Tiger.
    Angela273 and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Lowes: 4 bags Scott Turf builder Coated Sun & Shade grass seeds $10 on sale + 4x$3 cpns(Facebook offer). These retail for $17 minimum & they rarely go on sale, so for $7 ea, I was doing a happy dance for my lawn(BTW there will be a rant regarding original PM purchase @ Cdn Tire 4 days prior).

Target:Aveeno Baby lotion & washes ( quantity of 5 for < $9).... will post a brag/ rant brag..
    Head & Shoulder + Old Spice deodorant for <$2 after PM & WUB2 P&G cpns

GT: Secret deodorant for free(on sale for <$2 + used $2 P&G cpn)
    Last edited by Shirnette; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Angela273 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

My deal of the week was definitely on Keurig k-cups. With the free coffee promo they were running earlier this week through keurig.ca, combined with my $10 off coupon I will be getting a total of 42 Kcups for less than $6 and shipping was free!!! What I did was purchase a 24 box which is regular $17.45 - 10% discount online - $10 coupon for doing survey = $5.71 and they threw in 18 more cups for free. Amazing deal. Normally you have to purchase much more to qualify for free shipping but I guess because of the free coffee promo they didn't charge me. Yeah!!!

That's less than $0.14/cup. I've never been able to get them for less than $0.50/cup before for the brands I purchase.
    Last edited by Girlyone123; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 09:55 AM.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm couponing from 2,3 years now, but still stuck to envelopes 5,6 envelopes for diff. types e.g food, P&G, Print outs, cleaning supplies, medicines, shampoo/ lotion etc. Arrange them once a month and discard the expired ones.Feel fine this way don't want to spend time and money on coupon binder lol. Old fashioned but fine for persons like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

My mom has been couponing since she moved to Canada 40 years ago. But she would only get the coupons for stuff that she would buy, so she'd only have a few in her purse at any time. Now I tell her the tricks I learn from SC and she tries a lot of new products for free or less than $2. Yes, talk about coupon paradise lol.

The tricks from SC mean that her new coupon overflow was unbearable and she was still using her old system of just shove it in an envelope in your purse. The one tiny envelope she used 40 years ago had grown into 3 stuffed to the brim envelopes. Outdated system for the type of couponing she does now.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Campbell's mushroom soup is $0.69 at SDM. I got a personalized mail out coupon $0.20 off limit of 4 items. I got 4 cans for $0.49 each. Small deal but made my week! Lol
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes I don't like binders either. I like dropping in on SDM clearance. I walk mostly everywhere and I am definitely not hauling a binder around everywhere I go lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I'm couponing from 2,3 years now, but still stuck to envelopes 5,6 envelopes for diff. types e.g food, P&G, Print outs, cleaning supplies, medicines, shampoo/ lotion etc. Arrange them once a month and discard the expired ones.Feel fine this way don't want to spend time and money on coupon binder lol. Old fashioned but fine for persons like me.
    cath007 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

My best Deal?? I had so many this week, oddly. Lol.

First best deal of the week was definitely the Ensure I bought from SDM.

I went home with 23x cases of Ensure for DH, each one was FREE, plus I made $50 back in Optimum points because of the emails DH and I received for 18,500 points when you spend $75.

Second deal was getting 10x Huggies 216ct wipes refills for $3 each.

Third deal was that I found an old envelope from Driscoll's when I was cleaning and reorganizing the basement. It was stuck between two books. It had our old addy on it so DH must have shoved it in one of our last minute moving boxes back in April (it was post marked for 2 days before we moved!). I opened it to find 5x $5 Driscoll's coupons inside!!!
    Last edited by Bronwen; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 07:07 PM.
    DianneS, cath007 and acosta like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Wow!!! Sounds like Christmas came early!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post

I went home with 23x cases of Ensure for DH, each one was FREE, plus I made $50 back in Optimum points because of the emails DH and I received for 18,500 points when you spend $75.

Third deal was that I found an old envelope from Driscoll's when I was cleaning and reorganizing the basement. It was stuck between two books. It had our old addy on it so DH must have shoved it in one of our last minute moving boxes back in April (it was post makes for 2 days before we moved!). I opened it to find 5x $5 Driscoll's coupons inside!!!
    cath007 and Bronwen like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Target has Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner for $3.79.
    When you bought two, you got a $5 Target gift card.

I bought 4 @ $3.79 - 4x$1 coupons = $10.39 (taxes included)
    The cashier asked if I wanted the gift card or have it applied to my bill. I choose my bill.

So, 4 Fructis shampoo for $0.40 total!

CO51 - 4 Kelloggs Rice Krispies 4x$2 = $8 - $4 CO51 = $4 +$5 gas card = +$1
    cath007, flabulous23 and Bronwen like this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post

Third deal was that I found an old envelope from Driscoll's when I was cleaning and reorganizing the basement. It was stuck between two books. It had our old addy on it so DH must have shoved it in one of our last minute moving boxes back in April (it was post marked for 2 days before we moved!). I opened it to find 5x $5 Driscoll's coupons inside!!!
    Do you remember how you ordered and receive those amazing coupons?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

4 nail polish revlon at 0,99$ after coupons (4x2 smartsource printable)....at brunet sale 3,00$ reg:6,00$ each...big saving...just have to find a cheap remover now

I will get 4 more tomorrow just hope it dont take 15 min like today...what a hassle system was not correctly priced.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 09:24 PM.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Do you remember how you ordered and receive those amazing coupons?
    Here's the gist of it... :p

leymi15, cath007 and torontogal12 like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Brownen:wow,what a story,I make sure to check everytime,others case always have 1 or 3 in the container spoilled,,that is good to know they have the concerns comments seriously.
    torontogal12 and Bronwen like this.

Page 13 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread Information