User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hi all,

OK so this is not quite as good a deal as the ones at RCSS, but many of those stores didn't have them.

I was at Marks today. They have their 2 piece fleece PJ sets for women reg. $39.99 on sale for $19.99. Use your $10 coupon and pay $9.99 plus tax. They had 4 different colour/design choices and at least 50+sets left. The top has buttons down the front - like a shirt. Pants were elastic waist with a drawstring.
    This thread is currently associated with: Mark's, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I picked up a pair today for my MIL for X-mas. These jammies are great. Super warm and cozy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey, I just bought these last week Monday reg 39.99, on sale for 29.99 (minus the 10.00 coupon, of course). So I just called Mark's and asked if they would give me the difference back, and they said they would as long as it was within two weeks. Woohoo! Ten bucks back on that Christmas gift!

Thanks for the sale alert!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

sweet i am going to stop on the way home, need a couple more gifts (small) for my mom, shes the best!

Thread Information