User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By vesper
  • 2 Post By GracieAnne
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Patty Smyth

Thread: Swift current, SK Walmart warning: friendliest Walmart ever!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How can the friendliest Walmart ever be a rant?

because everyone there seems to know each other thus there is constant groups of people mingling in each and every isle, even workers standing there chatting with friends. It wa like a social club, always having to dodge packs of people and it didn't end at the cash register, and to my astonishment, even in the parking lot people were chatty!

oh it was too funny! Yet annoying! Ha ha!! I didn't bother going to Tim Hortons, I just went home!
    This thread is currently associated with: Tim Hortons, Walmart
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I've been in that type of situation in a small town before. I ended up getting pissed off because I got in line for a cash register with only one person ahead of me, thinking I would be checked out within 1 -2 mins since I only had maybe 10 items. Put my things on the belt, and stood there and watched as the cashier and the customer in front of me chatted for almost 10 minutes.
    Shwa Girl and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    I've been in that type of situation in a small town before. I ended up getting pissed off because I got in line for a cash register with only one person ahead of me, thinking I would be checked out within 1 -2 mins since I only had maybe 10 items. Put my things on the belt, and stood there and watched as the cashier and the customer in front of me chatted for almost 10 minutes.
    Did some shopping on lunch hour while on the road. Stopped in a small town. When they started chatting at the cash, I just asked if there were more cashiers since I only had a limited time for lunch. It worked. The cashier stopped talking and I was in and out of the store quickly.
    Ciel likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's nice.

You know it's not just small town stores that are like that I have a few places that I got to quite often and I have a lot of people I chat with on a regular basis. Of course I will talk to anyone, just ask my kids and DH, they get annoyed
    vesper likes this.

Thread Information