User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pricesmart Stacking Trip small shop, and info from management

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a heads up, some new tearpads at Superstore
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Sun, May 12th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

has anyone tried stacking at the Whalley store? are they just as lenient as the Langley store?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Osirus, I had no problems at SOF but then I tried Pricesmart in Whalley and was told abosolutely no to P&G or anything with restrictive wording.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tink- Did you manage to stack P&G at SOF?
    Which location?
    Would love to hear what you managed to get...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I had some trouble stacking yesterday at Surrey Pricesmart (152nd st). Last week they said everything was a go but PandG (we were stacking Glade at the time). Well yesterday they said no to anything that says cannot be combined with other offers (which is almost all coupons) But they took my Glade "just this once" because of what I was told just the week before. Are they getting picky again, grrrr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carrieberry View Post
    I had some trouble stacking yesterday at Surrey Pricesmart (152nd st). Last week they said everything was a go but PandG (we were stacking Glade at the time). Well yesterday they said no to anything that says cannot be combined with other offers (which is almost all coupons) But they took my Glade "just this once" because of what I was told just the week before. Are they getting picky again, grrrr
    Not that I'm aware of, I was at Pricesmart Langley today, everything was fine. Maybe print a copy of the coupon policy from the website and keep it on hand.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I had a rough time at Pricesmart in Langley. The cashier was confused over my stacks, and kept saying things like "This is going to end" "You wont get away with this anymore" "Our shareholders won't be happy" "You're all just here because of that Extreme coupons show."

I was stacking long before any TV shows, and I don't appreciate being made to feel like some sort of cheat or theif. It's their policy, they implemented stacking, not me.

Seriously! I used $9 worth of coupons and the woman told me next time I better "make an appointment." Also when she was so confused she called the manager down, and he was like to her, "Yeah so whats the problem here?" and when he left she says to me, "See now you're getting me in trouble."

You know what I stacked? 3 sets of 3x $1 wub 3 Knorr Products.
    Last edited by BuggaBugga; Sat, Sep 21st, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I had a rough time at Pricesmart in Langley. The cashier was confused over my stacks, and kept saying things like "This is going to end" "You wont get away with this anymore" "Our shareholders won't be happy" "You're all just here because of that Extreme coupons show."

I was stacking long before any TV shows, and I don't appreciate being made to feel like some sort of cheat or theif. It's their policy, they implemented stacking, not me.

Seriously! I used $9 worth of coupons and the woman told me next time I better "make an appointment." Also when she was so confused she called the manager down, and he was like to her, "Yeah so whats the problem here?" and when he left she says to me, "See now you're getting me in trouble."

You know what I stacked? 3 sets of 3x $1 wub 3 Knorr Products.
    Do you remember this cashier's name. I have had one that I will not go through anymore with coupons. Her name was Yvonne, she makes me crazy. She likes to take over the coupons and do it her way. So I took them back, and told her they are my coupons, and you will put the coupons through in the manner that I have them set up. There is nothing wrong with my coupons, I know what I'm doing with them. You can check them for corresponding product and expiry, and you will see they are proper.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Do you remember this cashier's name. I have had one that I will not go through anymore with coupons. Her name was Yvonne, she makes me crazy. She likes to take over the coupons and do it her way. So I took them back, and told her they are my coupons, and you will put the coupons through in the manner that I have them set up. There is nothing wrong with my coupons, I know what I'm doing with them. You can check them for corresponding product and expiry, and you will see they are proper.
    Yes!!! That's her!!!
    Leigh-Anne likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Stacking of p&g coupons is no longer allowed at any overwaitea grocery store as of Sep 22. Its on their coupon policy on their website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information