User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Check Your Emails For Nutrience Nautral & Grain Free Pet Foods BzzAgent Campaign

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Received an invite but was too late!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

got in!! my FIRST campaign ever!! I just hope they have a diet version... my dog is currently on acana light & fit..is it a rumour or truth to it being bad to switch dogs food?? I just wanna make sure if I give him this it wont mess with him
    Autumn7 likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erinjuly4 View Post
    got in!! my FIRST campaign ever!! I just hope they have a diet version... my dog is currently on acana light & fit..is it a rumour or truth to it being bad to switch dogs food?? I just wanna make sure if I give him this it wont mess with him
    yes you should introduce new food slowly...like mix it up with current food and each time add a little more of the new food and make less of the old. that's what they say. my 2 dogs are fine with switching food without mixing first.my dogs get bored fast of only one brand of food, so i have to change every month and i do it without mixing it up, my dogs don't get any upset stomach or so.
    Sunshyne1 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I am excited to see what they give us, coupons, actual products, treats... suspense is killing me... lol

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

the invite tells you exactly what we will be getting. We get a coupon for any size bag of food, sample bags and coupons for more food.
    suvoth and Autumn7 like this.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

no invite for me =(
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I got one and was accepted!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erinjuly4 View Post
    Its not bad to switch it, as Bubbelinchen said, you should do it slowly over a few days, I start out with giving 1/3 of a cup of the new food for 2 days, if there's no problem, I then give 2/3 of a cup for 2 days, no problem then give 1/4 of a cup for a couple days and so on & so forth. Some dogs have no problems when you switch foods, so have a huge problem. Especially if you are going to be switching to a dog food that is higher in portein and has less grain. Thats a huge switch and can shock the dogs system a bit so I would definately ease into the swtich, otherwise you might come home to a big runny mess, and i aint talking about throw-up!!!
    blech!

edit: as Bubbelinchen said, if you are giving 1/3 cup of the new food, make sure to remove i/3 of a cup of his old food.
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Mon, Sep 23rd, 2013 at 04:41 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Yay, I'm in. Any idea what we base the review on? My 90lb dog eats everything in sight without complaint, so I imagine she'll scarf this down just like everything else...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    Its not bad to switch it, as Bubbelinchen said, you should do it slowly over a few days, I start out with giving 1/3 of a cup of the new food for 2 days, if there's no problem, I then give 2/3 of a cup for 2 days, no problem then give 1/4 of a cup for a couple days and so on & so forth. Some dogs have no problems when you switch foods, so have a huge problem. Especially if you are going to be switching to a dog food that is higher in portein and has less grain. Thats a huge switch and can shock the dogs system a bit so I would definately ease into the swtich, otherwise you might come home to a big runny mess, and i aint talking about throw-up!!!
    blech!

edit: as Bubbelinchen said, if you are giving 1/3 cup of the new food, make sure to remove i/3 of a cup of his old food.
    eeeep! I have a daschund, so he only gets half a cup of food a day haha. so i will just do 1/4 of old and 1/4 of new. I just hope they offer a diet kind..otherwise my little guy will get chubby!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I wonder when they will mail the food? I have never been in a campaign where they waited to send stuff out....
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i didnt get an invite. havent been invited to a bzzz campaign for a very very long time

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received my kit today. It came with a full value coupon for either cat or dog food, a pack of $5 off coupons and two sleeves of cat food samples. Yay!

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I got the invite while I was away on holidays so it was full by the time I tried to sign up. Congratulations to all who got in!
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I got mine today. it up for trade.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information