User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: The deal that chocolate built!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nice! My shopper's won't accept printed FPCs, as per their policy - which is okay, but I like your store better
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

What a pretty sight...all that yummy chocolate!!! Can't wait to go get mine LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sweeeeeet Deal!
    cheekysaver and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Awesome, how lucky you were to get so many FPCs!!!
    I got one, can't wait to have a hazelnut bar - they are awesome!
    cheekysaver and sdddmd like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hopesdreams View Post
    I love chocolate. Nice deals. How much was the hot chocola te We need to restock ours. Enjoy
    2.99 at metro. (At least that is what I saw it priced at a few days ago)The coupons behind the label are 2.00 off turtles chocolates x3 and 1.00 off after 8 x2. You have to be very careful not to rip the label or you will rip the coupons. I bought the large tin at RCSS for 10.00 but makes 70 hot chocolates....so good deal.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am in awe, Cheeky! I tried a similar deal yesterday but ended up paying $9--but not too bad for $60 worth of food. Also had to buy medicine for DH (without coupon). You should have got the free bag of Simply Food thick cut chips by playing the 'fill the basket' game online.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    I am in awe, Cheeky! I tried a similar deal yesterday but ended up paying $9--but not too bad for $60 worth of food. Also had to buy medicine for DH (without coupon). You should have got the free bag of Simply Food thick cut chips by playing the 'fill the basket' game online.
    I don't want any more potato chips LOL. We are still working on chips from the pepsico deal.
    crAZy4dEAls and cath007 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

[QUOTE=crAZy4dEAls;5663130]I am in awe, Cheeky! I tried a similar deal yesterday but ended up paying $9--but not too bad for $60 worth of food. Also had to buy medicine for DH (without coupon). You should have got the free bag of Simply Food thick cut chips by playing the 'fill the basket' game online

Where I can find the link for this game of ''Fill the Basket'' I have just tasted their Simply Food thick cut chips for the first time,I like them quite a bit,remind me of Pringle variety,and I will heap up to SDM tomorrow so free chips,too will be awesome!!! Thank you for the response and infos.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I see in the Pharmaprix Facebook page that the fill the basket online game finished tomorrow,no more availaible,If I knew that before I would had print coupons yesterday or before
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Oct 5th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awe sorry you missed out Cath!
    cath007 likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Awesome deal.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I had two of these coupons but didn't use them. I went to Shoppers couple of weeks ago and tried to use one of them but the cashier said you had to buy simply food to use these. I came back home and called their headoffice, was put on hold for so long while they answered the phone and then put on hold again while the CS verified that you didn't have to buy simply food and then put on hold again to call the store I went to and then finally was told to go back to the store, return everything I bought and rebuy it and then I will get a free bag of chips. I was so annoyed by that time and had wasted almost an hour on it so just told them I am not going to go back and return my items and rebuy them. I will waste more gas going to the store than the chips are worth.

[QUOTE=cath007;5663543]
    Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    I am in awe, Cheeky! I tried a similar deal yesterday but ended up paying $9--but not too bad for $60 worth of food. Also had to buy medicine for DH (without coupon). You should have got the free bag of Simply Food thick cut chips by playing the 'fill the basket' game online

Where I can find the link for this game of ''Fill the Basket'' I have just tasted their Simply Food thick cut chips for the first time,I like them quite a bit,remind me of Pringle variety,and I will heap up to SDM tomorrow so free chips,too will be awesome!!! Thank you for the response and infos.
    cath007 and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Awe sorry you missed out Cath!
    I guess we cannot have them all lol!!!But I taught at first you had to have the optimun card to have this offer,that confused me.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

[QUOTE=Kwala;5663955]I had two of these coupons but didn't use them. I went to Shoppers couple of weeks ago and tried to use one of them but the cashier said you had to buy simply food to use these. I came back home and called their headoffice, was put on hold for so long while they answered the phone and then put on hold again while the CS verified that you didn't have to buy simply food and then put on hold again to call the store I went to and then finally was told to go back to the store, return everything I bought and rebuy it and then I will get a free bag of chips. I was so annoyed by that time and had wasted almost an hour on it so just told them I am not going to go back and return my items and rebuy them. I will waste more gas going to the store than the chips are worth.

''What a waste if time for you ,so sorry of that.Since why this promo was on and what are the expiry of those coupons(I guess it was yesterday too)?''
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Great brag!
    cheekysaver likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information