User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Check Your Emails For Nutrience Nautral & Grain Free Pet Foods BzzAgent Campaign

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thanks Sunshyne1 - I will try again in a few days a qtr and see if she still gets sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    did you give the new food to her gradually??? Doing half and half is not gradual enough when introducing a new food. Not sure how big your dog is...but start with more like 1/4 the new food to 3/4 of his/her regular food

That is one thing I don't like about this campaign. ALOT of dogs get upset stomach issues when food is changed too quickly. If they were going to start this campaign they definately should've sent a disclaimer telling people to add the new food gradually over a few days.
    Plus, this is a grain-free high protein food that alot of dogs won't be used to and it will cause problems because it's so rich.
    Even if your dog has never had a problem switching foods before, this dog food is very high in protein and will more than likely cause issues.

Kerricakes...you can always try again. Give your dogs stomach a rest for a day. Then gradually start putting some of the new food mixed into the brand you usually give her. But do it a little at a time over 7 days at least.

This site explains it best:
    http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?aid=99
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Just received this on Friday - I am pretty impressed with the companies generosity! They are good size samples and decent coupons...not too mention the FPC.

I mixed it in with my cats regular food & she seemed to really like it! She's definitely been emptying her food bowl faster then normal! lol

If anyone does not want (or cannot use) the FPC, I would trade generously for it!
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

ok, i did the surveys and apparently my klout score went up. Have to check it eventually. You don't have to apply to get campaigns and they just send invitations to your e-mail then? Hopefully i can get something sooon.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Trying with my girl again today! I hope she can stomach it!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Your Klout score? This is for BzzAgent, Klout is a totally different site.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

My dog tried the sample packs and has been constipated, anyone else have this? Could it possibly be because of a change in food?? Should I pick up the FPC bag and see if changes over time? Hes a small dog and its hard to see him struggle to poop
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    My dog tried the sample packs and has been constipated, anyone else have this? Could it possibly be because of a change in food?? Should I pick up the FPC bag and see if changes over time? Hes a small dog and its hard to see him struggle to poop
    Hey Jenny, the best thing for constipation in dogs (and diarrhea too) is canned plain pumpkin. NOT THE PIE FILLING!! Just plain pumpkin. I know it sounds silly but it does help both ailments in dogs. And for some reason they love it. Tucker eats it right off the spoon. If your guy won't eat it readily try mixing it in his food. I would stop with the new food for at least a couple days. Mix in some pumpkin with his regular food for a couple days and once his stool is back to normal i would gradually add the new food in, follow this procedure.
    http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?aid=99

i know you said he's a little guy..so you can start by adding in Tablespoons of the new food instead of 1/4 cups.

this is a high protein food, and it will cause constipation in some dogs.
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Tue, Oct 8th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Sad to say my girl got sick in the night. I wish I could try more food but I honestly(between the 2 sample bags) can't imagine her stomaching any of this. Too Bad cause it seems really good ingredient wise. Needless to say my FPC will be going up for quick trade(the expiry is the end of month).

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was so happy to get into this program. My dog loved the samples and I cant believe all the coupons and the FPC! Little Rosie is loving it!
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Yay! Free Stuff! View Post
    ME TOO! I initially got it for my cat, but she refused to eat the little sample packs they included, so I got the free bag for my dog instead. He is not so picky! Pet Smart had the bag I got for $84.99 Insane!! So pleased!
    Did you guys have to pay the tax on it? I did at my local petsmart even though the coupon clearly states that tax is included
    gourmetsue likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yes I had to pay the tax too.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisaglynn1983 View Post
    Did you guys have to pay the tax on it? I did at my local petsmart even though the coupon clearly states that tax is included
    I didn't pay tax. But I did have to point out to the cashier that the coupon states that tax is included...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah the manager saw that and still wouldnt give it to me, i mean its not much $10.83 on an 80 bag of food, but he was snarky about it so i complained
    missxhillary likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My poor cat has diarrhea from this.

WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

If anybody still have the FPC they won't be using I would be interested in it. I have amazon.ca codes and cineplex passes to trade, just pm me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information