User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Offers and Flyer Deals October 10 to 16

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Sorry, i din't add scott towels deal to the list, but may be it is in-store price because i don't see it in the flyer
    Abby1 and list465 like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I brought 2 Aveeno lotion on sale $4.99-$1instore coupon - $5wub 2 Aveeno in Target waiting for approval

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just did the same. They only let me use the Target coupon on one.

If approved, should be 2 lotions for 0.27!

And in case Checkout 51 is reading this...I only ever tried Aveeno because of your previous offer, and now I am really liking it!
    Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I brought 2 Aveeno lotion on sale $4.99-$1instore coupon - $5wub 2 Aveeno in Target waiting for approval

Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 11th, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I did same @ walmart, after $3 coupons was 2.30 including tex and got $5 back so $2.70 profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I just did the same. They only let me use the Target coupon on one.

If approved, should be 2 lotions for 0.27!

And in case Checkout 51 is reading this...I only ever tried Aveeno because of your previous offer, and now I am really liking it!
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What size did you get and what was the price? DH's account has a $2 offer that I could still use
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I did same @ walmart, after $3 coupons was 2.30 including tex and got $5 back so $2.70 profit.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walmart let you use target coupon too?? wow...nice. i pmed at walmart today $4.99-$5wub2-$5 Co51, free, just pay taxes.
    Last edited by cinpow; Fri, Oct 11th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    uanoor and sinhhua like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The club house gluten free gravy is $1 at Food Basics. - $1 Checkout 51 = free
    sinhhua likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Offers I received.

I can see myself adding $7 to my account this week. Haven't requested a cheque yet, but am ALMOST at enough $$ to buy my son the train table set he wants for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    If you have the $1 off the clorox2 coupons and get the spray at walmart you will make $0.10 using CO51.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That was 71 ml daily moisturizer in tube form for $3.69, after tex that was 1.15 each(I think its travel size, some others also mentioned about buying that. I got cash back on both accounts mine and my husband but may be in future they exclude travel size if they figure out, I wish they won't). No Target close to us so that is good deal and I again order 2 aveeno coupon for this month, lol
    What size did you get and what was the price? DH's account has a $2 offer that I could still use
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Oreo 10 pk novelties are $3.99 in Sobeys Ontario.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Really? I didn't think about that. Anyone else tried that?
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    walmart let you use target coupon too?? wow...nice. i pmed at walmart today $4.99-$5wub2-$5 Co51, free, just pay taxes.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for explaining. I think the $5WUB2 coupon is not valid on that size but the $1 WUB1 is? I don't have mine anymore so not sure. Definitely worth ordering Aveeno coupons. I've been trying to sign my mom up for Healthy Essentials for a few days but their site has refused to accept a new sign up and keeps telling me to apply later.

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    That was 71 ml daily moisturizer in tube form for $3.69, after tex that was 1.15 each(I think its travel size, some others also mentioned about buying that. I got cash back on both accounts mine and my husband but may be in future they exclude travel size if they figure out, I wish they won't). No Target close to us so that is good deal and I again order 2 aveeno coupon for this month, lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh I think print out out ones are not valid on trial/ travel size (although I'm not sure) but call in ($3 ) coupons have no restriction mention on them. I didn't try printout ones, but try to call almost every month.
    Thanks for explaining. I think the $5WUB2 coupon is not valid on that size but the $1 WUB1 is? I don't have mine anymore so not sure. Definitely worth ordering Aveeno coupons. I've been trying to sign my mom up for Healthy Essentials for a few days but their site has refused to accept a new sign up and keeps telling me to apply later.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Having a hard time with the clubhouse spices. we got 3 varieties of the spice packs. 2 approved and one rejected saying it was not part of the offer.

http://www.clubhouse.ca/en/products/...2-7b2382e9d2c8

it is part of that line but the email they sent said it had to be on this list:

http://www.clubhouse.ca/en/products/...1-511ce562158d

these 2 passed:

but this one was rejected

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

In the rejection email, there is the option to open a support ticket. You could email them and ask them about what the problem is?
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    Having a hard time with the clubhouse spices. we got 3 varieties of the spice packs. 2 approved and one rejected saying it was not part of the offer.

it is part of that line but the email they sent said it had to be on this list:

http://www.clubhouse.ca/en/products/...1-511ce562158d

these 2 passed:

but this one was rejected

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information