Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Should be FREE Carefree Liners at Shoppers on Sat & Sun, Oct 12 and 13

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I never get inserts ....
    umm hmmm...tell me about it, I never get them either.

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I have some to trade if anyone is still looking

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the people who had their coupons rejected by SDM on the pantyliners, please complain!!!! Call 1-800-SHOPPER and make sure you know which SDM location it happened at!! They probably rejected the coupon because it was higher than the shelf price. I can't think of any other reason. Yet, in their coupon policy, it states that they can reduce the value of the coupon down (eg. down to $4.98) to match the retail price. When you complain, a message gets sent to the store and hopefully the issue won't happen again.
    lucy2011, Judyhill and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by --Becks-- View Post
    ^ I used to think that too -- I think I asked a cashier one time. But then, in their coupon policy, it states that they are supposed to adjust the price of the coupon down to match the retail price. Some cashiers don't know this!

http://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/cou...guidelines.pdf

Maybe bring a copy of the coupon policy with you, just in case.

^ Yes, it's nice that it's only GST that is charged. If only that were the case for stuff like bras and sports bras, which are expensive and necessary!!
    My local shoppers turned down my $5 coupon by "The value of coupon exceeds the value of products". I should have printed out the policy before I went there.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by --Becks-- View Post
    For the people who had their coupons rejected by SDM on the pantyliners, please complain!!!! Call 1-800-SHOPPER and make sure you know which SDM location it happened at!! They probably rejected the coupon because it was higher than the shelf price. I can't think of any other reason. Yet, in their coupon policy, it states that they can reduce the value of the coupon down (eg. down to $4.98) to match the retail price. When you complain, a message gets sent to the store and hopefully the issue won't happen again.
    Hugs!! Can I send a email to complain? or I have to call? See my awful shoppers shopping experiencehttp://forum.smartcanucks.ca/369237-...coupon-canada/
    Even though I was not buying the carefree liners, I was turning down by "the value of coupon exceeds the value of products."If the store told me the coupons were not good for stayfree, I still can use them for carefree cuz carefree 52 counts and 60 counts were also on sale for $2.49. My coupons are qualified for them. I am unhappy and disappointed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information