User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: HUGEEEEE NEWS FOR WALMART SHOPPERS ~ Policy update

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Confirmed at the Bracebridge Walmart - This is the response I got via Talk To: Hi, this is a manager and we are all aware that we can price match any store in Canada. Have a nice day

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    Confirmed at the Bracebridge Walmart - This is the response I got via Talk To: Hi, this is a manager and we are all aware that we can price match any store in Canada. Have a nice day
    lol
    avoncallingu and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Had anyone called Northland Mall WM in London?
    avoncallingu likes this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I just called Charlottetown Walmart here on PEI and they said they will only price match stores here on the Island. We only have 2 here and each one differennt. Unless Charlottetown didn't read their mail ye, lol. Only 40 minutes apart but yet so different. The Walmart here in Summerside was taking coupon zone coupons all along and the one in Charlottetown did not. When it came to the coupon zone coupons, the customer service manager told me they got word from head office to start taking them. I wonder if Charlottetown got that same word? I don't know. I can't see them disobeying head office unless it is left to the managers to decide if they want to take part in it or not. I can understand a difference from province to province but that much difference within 40 minutes of each other, I don't understand.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    These clowns won't even price match a local flyer, because it says "selected varieties". I can only imagine the garbage I will have to go through when I try to show them some flyer i printed off the internet from some far away province.
    I know what you mean. Same problems here in St. John's stores. Not gonna go into details but as much as I'd love to do this, I think I'll save myself the time, hassle and humiliation of the experience~

denise

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Well since mine won't and called HQ when I was standing there, and that is where I shop, other stores are not really much use

According to my WM and the person at HQ she spoke to (on speakerphone), by definition, it is not a competitor if I can't shop there. Their policy is local stores, if others have a better policy, great for them - but HQ confirmed, I heard it, I don't need to call them

The CSM at mine coupons, I will always go to her before the manager
    which location, on the mountain or down, either way sucks for us
    avoncallingu likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I'd even be happy if they PM'd their own WM flyer from out east!! You guys get way better prices and often different products. J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    I'd even be happy if they PM'd their own WM flyer from out east!! You guys get way better prices and often different products. J
    Definitely agree! Hope this won't confuse the cashier. (Why you PM with WM flyer when you are in WM?)
    avoncallingu, Judyhill and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

not sure about price matching wm at wm as its not really a competitor as far as I was told b4
    Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Definitely agree! Hope this won't confuse the cashier. (Why you PM with WM flyer when you are in WM?)
    avoncallingu likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not sure how long this will last, some a-hole will photoshop a deal, then it will end!!!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcon View Post
    not sure how long this will last, some a-hole will photoshop a deal, then it will end!!!
    For the people that do this, aren't they scared it will be traced back to them!? Cameras, credit cards, bank cards. Something would link them to the crime.
    avoncallingu, dariusz8 and MillieH like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    For the people that do this, aren't they scared it will be traced back to them!? Cameras, credit cards, bank cards. Something would link them to the crime.
    i bet they always pays cash, and wears a hat to cover their face, that how a usual criminal like.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Walmart that catches people like this and I know they do should receive a life ban from all wm stores.... that includes fraudulent couponing. Just the other day csm caught someone who tried to pass photocopied SS fruttare coupons... don't people have shame anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    avoncallingu and Bronwen like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the thing is how many popicles can one be able to consume......and how did they find the space to keep so many of them that they got from fake coupons. or they are using to use them just for the overage

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Owen Sound Ontario just confirmed. Just pricematched 10lb potatoes x4 at 99 cents each. Thanks again Dariusz8. You're brilliant!!!
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information