User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Bring on the sh*tty diapers ! :) *pics*

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by entee View Post
    Pamper's are definitely my favourite! Great buys.

As cute as those Newborn swaddlers are...a lot of babies are born already too big for them. My son was in the newborn swaddlers for maybe..a week or so? He was born 7lb, 6oz. And then in Size 1's for just a few weeks and right into size 2's! It's hard to "stock up" diapers..babies grow so differently. I did the same as you..stocked up a ton of boxes of each size. We squeezed him into the size 2's for as long as we could, but he outgrew those quickly too so we just donated an entire box of 2's! I find the size 3's and 4's last a long time. DS is 21lbs and 11 months and has been in size 4's for a few months now. He's tall and lean. DD was in size 4's for like a year! She went right into potty training from 4's.

Edit to add:

sorry, I meant to quote uannor.
    I was told if you have an unopenned box you can change it at WM.. I should call and validate that with them. I remember DD was in 4s for the longest time too and her pull ups were 4s. I didn't buy any though because I don't know if he'll be in pull ups or diapers then .. although its a boy and I heard they wait forever to poop on the toilet
    DD was in newborns for a bit too she was 6lbs11oz.
    I guess maybe i should not stock up on them anymore lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had twins and they were only 4.2 pounds when born. But they out grown from new born size within 2 weeks. And normal single child weighs more then 6 pounds. So its better to wait until you have a real thing in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    You think i have enough ?
    I was thinking maybe one more newborns ?
    tasha313 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow! you are gonna be soooo glad you have all those diapers once the baby comes.

WTG!
    tasha313 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information