User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: A cosmetic cashier told me that the biggest redemption will be on NOV 30!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I hope the points from the gift card promo come sometime soon, I need them to have enough for two redemption. Has anyone gotten points from the gift card promo yet?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think we will get our GC promo points until the 22nd. Waiting for mine too!!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing...My virgin redemption. I have been saving for it. yippie.
    You'll be hooked! lol

All I gotta say is PLAN WELL!!
    Plan for things to not be in stock as well!
    PammieD likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well my neighbour had more success with the same cosmetics cashier yesterday than i did. however, my store never really seems to know what's going on. we usually have to tell them.
    as per cashier;
    next week spend 75 and 18500 on cosmetics
    following weekend is electronics sale
    following weekend redemption
    Mich649 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

First weekend of December is in keeping with their tradition and it also takes a lot of BP coupons out of play... makes sense. Also, the deal on electronics seems familiar- I feel like a lot of people have struggled with buying their electronics the weekend before or waiting for the nest weekend with points. Now if we could only get a solid grasp on what the value will be I will be able to make my lists!
    scbpooh and Mich649 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well i'm good with either weekend. i'm like most and wanting the total's! let the shopping madness begin.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I don't care when it is..As long as it happens I can't wait to find out the redemption will be worth and the flyer. EEEKKKK, count down is on
    scbpooh and Mich649 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bonfire View Post
    well my neighbour had more success with the same cosmetics cashier yesterday than i did. however, my store never really seems to know what's going on. we usually have to tell them.
    as per cashier;
    next week spend 75 and 18500 on cosmetics
    following weekend is electronics sale
    following weekend redemption
    So mega redemption will start on Dec 7?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no this thread is complete speculation and only sharing what shoppers employees have said. nothing has been confirmed as to date or totals. we wait impatiently.
    scbpooh, Decaf and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bonfire View Post
    no this thread is complete speculation and only sharing what shoppers employees have said. nothing has been confirmed as to date or totals. we wait impatiently.
    I agree - just speculation so far.
    I was so excited last year because everyone was saying it would be a $250 redemption (in fairness, it had been in past years). I was so disappointed when it turned out to be $210. Not going to think anything about it until I have official confirmation this year.
    uanoor likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From what I've heard the mega or whatever size it is will be the 30th.

Two days after hernia surgery..........but I will be there!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so excited as this will be my first redemption - provided the 8000X3 bonus points come on Nov 22nd- Any advice for a newbie? I want to buy my dd a laptop- which weekend should I buy the mega redemption or mega weekend? What type of products does everyone usually try to buy on a mega redemeption weekend? Do you use MFC during the mega redemeption? As I read on another thread that if you say you want to cash in your points need to ensure it is at least the bare amount (170 or 250) whatever that turns out to be or you lose it?
    bonfire likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psbudrow View Post
    I am so excited as this will be my first redemption - provided the 8000X3 bonus points come on Nov 22nd- Any advice for a newbie? I want to buy my dd a laptop- which weekend should I buy the mega redemption or mega weekend? What type of products does everyone usually try to buy on a mega redemeption weekend? Do you use MFC during the mega redemeption? As I read on another thread that if you say you want to cash in your points need to ensure it is at least the bare amount (170 or 250) whatever that turns out to be or you lose it?
    As far as when to buy: That's up to whether or not you want to spend the cash on the full amount, or just a little bit. If you're okay spending the full amount, I'd buy it if it goes on sale for a good price at the electronics sale. Earn the points - because right now there's not a guarantee that there will be a MEGA redemption (although we may know by then) - last year the Christmas redemption was only worth $210.

I didn't do a Christmas redemption last year, as $210 wasn't worth it to me - I had finished my Christmas shopping, and I know there had been redemptions worth $220 previously in the year. If I had, it would have just been for stocking stuffers and other household products, maybe some makeup.

You can use MFC to bring your total down, but you DO have to spend the minimum redemption level - if you're under you lose the points and the difference. Just remember that if you are using MFC, you still pay taxes on the before coupon price - as well as the taxes on the full redemption amount.
    Example: Total is $196 - $26 in MFC - $170 redemption = $25.48 (at 13% taxes, all taxable items, no eco fees)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've been saving my points all year, and I cant wait!!! I only started to really collect my shoppers points just before Christmas last year and also got my DH hooked!!! lol. Let the list making begin!!!!
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

just received notification in the mail that the redemption is Nov,30th and Dec.1st. 38000=70.00 ,50000=105 and 95000=210. was hoping for 250.00.drat!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information