User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: nivea soaps free and body washes for $0.99 at SDM

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    the bodywash is on sale for 3.97 as long as i know,because its also advertised in the flyer.
    I got the body wash for 2.97 here rcss west. I've seen it at that price all week.
    momi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just tried getting 4 body washes with this coupon at shoppers drug mart and the cashier was in disbelief, she said there is no way I could get $3 off the body wash when its only $3.99. She said the body wash wasn't in the picture.. I told her it said on the coupon that not all items were shown. She ended up calling 2 people to figure it out, one of them came to the till and said nope it couldn't be used because it doesn't say shower wash on the coupon. Frustrating!
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluck View Post
    I just tried getting 4 body washes with this coupon at shoppers drug mart and the cashier was in disbelief, she said there is no way I could get $3 off the body wash when its only $3.99. She said the body wash wasn't in the picture.. I told her it said on the coupon that not all items were shown. She ended up calling 2 people to figure it out, one of them came to the till and said nope it couldn't be used because it doesn't say shower wash on the coupon. Frustrating!
    I had a big hassle at shoppers on soap and lip stuff but eventually they gave in... I noticed that the lip balm is 2 for $4 in the flyer and thought do I want to do this again for 20x the points or is it not worth the hassle and embarrassment with a big line up and a cashier treating you like a criminal.
    sam786, momi, dener and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I had a big hassle at shoppers on soap and lip stuff but eventually they gave in... I noticed that the lip balm is 2 for $4 in the flyer and thought do I want to do this again for 20x the points or is it not worth the hassle and embarrassment with a big line up and a cashier treating you like a criminal.
    I agree with you both...had the same thing happen at Walmart yesterday. I was treated like I was orchestrating a heist, not just buying Nivea stuff...and cat food...

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Had same problem with SDM londonderry mall. Left empty handed. I still believe lips are part of face therefore part of facial care line. Sigh.
    torontogal12, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Thanks! I tried to use it for lip balm today, but they would not except it. Erin Mills shopping mall the Shoppers has still coupons left, if anybody in that area is looking
    momi and ladyluck like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    dear sc'rs it happened with me too as i mentioned it in cheeky's thread but i gave myself one more cance and i did tried my luck again and i was able to get 8 lip balms and 3 body washes for free.this coupon is really a good saving but with a big pain.
    ROMEO, sam786 and ladyluck like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alex78 View Post
    I agree with you both...had the same thing happen at Walmart yesterday. I was treated like I was orchestrating a heist, not just buying Nivea stuff...and cat food...
    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Had same problem with SDM londonderry mall. Left empty handed. I still believe lips are part of face therefore part of facial care line. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teats View Post
    Thanks! I tried to use it for lip balm today, but they would not except it. Erin Mills shopping mall the Shoppers has still coupons left, if anybody in that area is looking
    dear sc'rs it happened with me too as i mentioned it in cheeky's thread but i gave myself one more chance and i did tried my luck again and i was able to get 8 lip balms and 3 body washes for free.this coupon is really a good saving but with a big pain
    for lip balm may be they can say not but i strongly believe that for body washes they should definitly accept it because they are body care products dont they?.
    Last edited by momi; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just tried another shoppers and she treated me like I was trying to steal them or something. Super lame! There's still tear pads for this coupon at the Shoppers in the canora area in Edmonton.
    sam786 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My SDM gave me a hard time as well on soap, deodorant and lip balm. It was embarrassing. Not going through the hassle again.
    torontogal12, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/371461-...ag-sdm-canada/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/371656-...u-pics-canada/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/371262-...icture-canada/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/371338-...ol-pic-canada/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/371033-...8-81-a-canada/
    and there are lots more posts about the deals,i think it also depends on the cashier,some they do allow an some not, i also bought 2 pack lip balm for $2.82-3.00 coupon from target cashier was very nice she just asked me is this coupon for this product ,i just explained and she accepted and also got 2 body washes at $3.79 each with $3.00 coupon its only .79.
    wish you all very good luck and hope for the best.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Zehrs has the soap for $2.49. They adjusted the value of the coupon to $2.49.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Picked up 6 more packages of soap at $2.49 each. This time they put the coupon in for the full amount and the overage was applied to the rest of my purchase. However the cashier had to call the supervisor over to put through the coupons since they are only allowed to put through $10 worth of coupons before needing the supervisor's to input her code.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    I have some for trade
    Hi
    There
    I need some Nivea coupon
    You have mentioned That want to trade some.
    reply me soon
    Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Safeway has been great with these coupons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information