Friday, November 22nd

http://images.email.shoppersoptimum..../images/se.pdf

Usual restrictions.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Decaf likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woo Hoo! I finally get to use one of these fabled % coupons! Thanks luckbealady!!
    luckbealady likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never used a % off coupon. How would this work if you redeem points for part of the purchase (say, a $60 purchase and redeem $30 worth of points.) Would the % off be taken off before the redemption (for $12 off) or after the redemption (for $6 off)?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Sobriquet View Post
    I've never used a % off coupon. How would this work if you redeem points for part of the purchase (say, a $60 purchase and redeem $30 worth of points.) Would the % off be taken off before the redemption (for $12 off) or after the redemption (for $6 off)?
    It says the percentage is taken off after redemptions. But I've never used one myself, so I can't say for sure how it works out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    It says the percentage is taken off after redemptions. But I've never used one myself, so I can't say for sure how it works out.
    Thanks, I missed that part when I read the "fine print" the first time around. Meh.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It doesn't say about not able to combine with other offer, maybe we can combine this % off coupon with the 20x coupon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Sobriquet View Post
    Thanks, I missed that part when I read the "fine print" the first time around. Meh.
    I just read Kyle_Mama's post in the brag section - looks like the % comes off BEFORE redemptions.
    Anyone else confirm? Thinking if this is true I'll go out today and maybe get Assassin's Creed.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I can confirm that they took the 20% off coupon and my 20x pt coupon with no issue whatsoever and it was a supervisor who rang me through. Additionally, the 20% off coupon didn't max out at $50 of savings, it took a full $100 off my $500 purchase. It worked for the guy in line ahead of me as well. He said the redemption is like a form of payment and comes off at the end and he was right. I won't know if I got the 20x PTs until end of December but he scanned the coupon without issue so it should be all good hopefully. Hope this helps

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    I can confirm that they took the 20% off coupon and my 20x pt coupon with no issue whatsoever and it was a supervisor who rang me through. Additionally, the 20% off coupon didn't max out at $50 of savings, it took a full $100 off my $500 purchase. It worked for the guy in line ahead of me as well. He said the redemption is like a form of payment and comes off at the end and he was right. I won't know if I got the 20x PTs until end of December but he scanned the coupon without issue so it should be all good hopefully. Hope this helps
    That's what I was thinking about the redemption part. It seems strange that you could redeem and then the total would suddenly go up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Does this coupon apply to entire purchase (multiple items) or just a single item?

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Entire purchase of regular priced items

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks very much Kyles_Mama, you just saved me a trip to SDM. The item I want to get is actually on sale.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I think I will go today and get a Wii U. My local store has some in stock and they are the bundle ones. I will use the 20% off coup, redeem 170.00 and use a 20x coupon for the remainder. Hopefully all works out and will be hassle free..fingers crossed! This works out to be a better deal then getting it tomorrow when it's on sale for 249.99 and I don't want to risk not getting one tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!
    Kyles_Mama, Decaf and web3 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    You're very lucky to get full 20% off your purchase. The manager read the coupon and told me I can only get $50 max not full 20% so I didn't buy the item.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    You're very lucky to get full 20% off your purchase. The manager read the coupon and told me I can only get $50 max not full 20% so I didn't buy the item.
    I've had it happen to during a senior's day - took my dad to get the discount that was supposed to be limited to $50 - $56 actually came off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information