User Tag List

Page 51 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Scott 6pk Mega paper towels @ Target $0.98 (PM with WM @ $5.98-$3 Target cpn -$2 via CO51)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

@ Target

2L schepps ginger ale on sale for $1 - target coupon $0.50 - $1 wub 2 = Free 2, 2L

Also got the clear shampoo and fruttare free with manufacturer coupons and co51.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    ... To top it all off I cashed in $30 worth of PC points so it was a very cheap shop for our family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ... I have gotten free fruits and veggies at No Frills by cashing in my PC points there, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Yes I did even though the lady I phoned at PC points customer service said I couldn't-my No Frills is closer and just easier to redeem at. At this point though I don't think you can earn PC plus points at NF-just the regular PC points when you use the PC mastercard there. Perhaps in time you will be able to earn PC plus points at NF too.
    I'm confused! So, just to be clear ~
    lizzie bargain ~ Did the PC points customers service woman give you wrong information?
    lizzie bargain & Shwa Girl ~ Did you redeem regular PC points from your PC Mastercard at NF, or did you redeem PC PLUS points at NF?
    Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My points were combined-I had 8,000 PC and 30,000 PC plus points and I redeemed 30,000 at NF so at least the majority had to be the PC plus-and yes the PC points customer service woman either gave me the wrong info or I misunderstood her on the phone-but she led me to believe I couldn't cash the PC plus points in at No Frills so I was very pleased to be able to.
    couponandoff and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    lizzie bargain & Shwa Girl ~ Did you redeem regular PC points from your PC Mastercard at NF, or did you redeem PC PLUS points at NF?
    The PC Plus Points and the PC 'regular' points are combined. So, yes, I did redeem both PC and PC Plus points at No Frills.
    couponandoff and ticul like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Perhaps not the very best deal, but a good one for me. The Children's Place has a promo going on, buy $40 or more on a GC get a coupon to save $10 off a $40 future purchase. My daughter has outgrown her last winter's clothing so we were looking for some new clothes. I bought my GCs first and then their fleece pants, tops and pjs were on half price. I walked out with 5 pairs of fleece pants, 3 fleece tops, 2 long sleeve knit jerseys, a nice Christmassy fleece nightgown, and one pair of socks to bring me up to where I needed to be for roughly $76.50. I can't shop at value village for used clothing much cheaper than that. Half for now, half for Christmas. Can't give VV stuff for Christmas most days.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think there is a difference between PCPlus points alone and the ones used with your PCfinancial card. I used my CC and my sister just has the PCplus card. When we do purchases she can't redeem hers for tax but I can. So its possible the PcPlus card cannot be used at No frills but pcPlus points earned on one of their debit or CC may be able to
    Shwa Girl, ticul and morningrose like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Walked into Zehrs today and found Kinder Eggs on for blowout price of 25 cents each. I got 14 that's all they had. Felt like I stole them. Made me feel all giddy!
    I love to trade look in my profile, under the "about me" tab. Tickled pink to hear from anybody, it's really more a hobby than anything. Still working to update my wishlist I got many wishes, send a request and we will work something out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

target had there xmas decorations on for 50% i picked up a pkg of 50 bells reg $15 reduced to 7.50,, one broken bell now $4,,,, get to cash -another 50% totAL $2

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Today I bought philips sonic essence care toothbrush $69.88-$15 coupon redeemed 36k points for $60,so I added eggs12 pk and 3*1L chocolate milk to make total reach $60 after coupon ,paid $9.97 Oop.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I think there is a difference between PCPlus points alone and the ones used with your PCfinancial card. I used my CC and my sister just has the PCplus card. When we do purchases she can't redeem hers for tax but I can. So its possible the PcPlus card cannot be used at No frills but pcPlus points earned on one of their debit or CC may be able to
    I think it's a good idea to add the PC Plus to the PC debit or PC credit card. So much easier, IMHO.
    ticul and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

hmmm. best deals so far this weekend of Nov 22....RCSS has Campbell First stock on sale. reg price is 2.49..sale price is $1.78...use your campbells first stock printable coupon from Smart source for $1 off...that makes my boxes of beef and chicken stock .78.....limit of 6 but a great deal. Walmart also had Dove Haircare products on sale $3 each. Used the smart source printable coupon save $3 wub2...so got Dove (for a very picky stepdaughter at $1.50 a bottle)...on the hunt for more....
    Judyhill, snuffaluffagus and ticul like this.
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Umbra bathroom accessories (toothbrush holder, cup, hand soap dispenser) .99 at Target, regular $10 a piece! So I got a set of blue and a set of white. THreshold white frilly fabric shower curtain for $7.49, regular$24.99

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Me again.....and at London Drugs for Melitta and Sunlight Dishwasher Pacs: Melitta Traditional Coffee 930g 4x$9.99(4x$9.99stacks)=FREE, Sunlight Oxi Action DishwasherPacs 55pcs (37% bonus) 2x$7.99(2x$7.99stacks)=FREE, Sunlight Dish Soap 950ml 2x$2.99(free wub one laundry product-and there is a coupon on these bottles for $2 OFF any Laundry product!)=FREE.....my OOP was $2.64 for the nasty taxes. Note that some of the Sunlight coupons expire at the end of the month so gotta do a lot of shopping tomorrow to use them up! EDIT:...OOPS....checked the bags and picked the wrong ones!...I wanted laundry and picked dishwasher by mistake :0( Gonna see if the Laundry ones are the same price tomorrow and if so, would like to exchange them....so it was my error, and the cashier did not notice as they look the same (laundry/dishwasher bags).
    Last edited by kk008; Mon, Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
    snuffaluffagus and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I stacked for the very first time at LD this past weekend. I only meant to pop into the store to ask if it was possible at that location but, the cashier was so darn nice and told me to go ahead. It's my understanding that we can't stack on weekends but I guess it's ok at this place. I only picked up 2 large cans of Melitta and a package of Melitta k-cups for my neighbour. Being able to get them for free was a great experience but, the super friendly cashier is what made my day .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Page 51 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Thread Information