User Tag List

Page 6245 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5245 5745 6145 6195 6235 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6255 6295 6345 6745 7245 ... LastLast
Results 93,661 to 93,675 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all. I wouldlike to say it’s great to be back but I would be lying. Had a great week inPunta Cana. It is a great place to go. The people, the country, the resort andthe weather were all very good and would recommend all. I think my liver needs a vacation thou. Everything was not perfect though, wasputting something in the bottom of the cupboard and when I stood up forgot I leftthe safe door open and whack with my head. Was good that night but not the next night, could not even open my eyesas it was like a gyroscope gone wild so I slept from 7 to 7 in the morning. It hasnot come back but have had headaches and a little off balance. I have not hadit today but if it does I will get it checked out and see if I had a small concussionor something. I hope everyone is ok and I got tickets to the Jingle Ball andhope to go.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning all!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

Heartgirl, thank you for the Rod Stewart answers, and congratulations on your new heart.

Knottythots, glad to hear you had a great time in the DR. Hopefully your head gets better soon.

Good luck to everyone on the Elton John contest. Hopefully one of us wins.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good morning all. I wouldlike to say it’s great to be back but I would be lying. Had a great week inPunta Cana. It is a great place to go. The people, the country, the resort andthe weather were all very good and would recommend all. I think my liver needs a vacation thou. Everything was not perfect though, wasputting something in the bottom of the cupboard and when I stood up forgot I leftthe safe door open and whack with my head. Was good that night but not the next night, could not even open my eyesas it was like a gyroscope gone wild so I slept from 7 to 7 in the morning. It hasnot come back but have had headaches and a little off balance. I have not hadit today but if it does I will get it checked out and see if I had a small concussionor something. I hope everyone is ok and I got tickets to the Jingle Ball andhope to go.
    Sorry about the bang to your head KT's, it's a real drag when things like that happen but especially when you are on vacation and every minute counts!!!! Hope it goes away completely!

Yes, Punta Cana has beautiful beaches eh. I was there last year around this time too. Did you see the skinny dogs at the end of the beach area where all the huts were? I used to bring them food from the buffet every day. There are unfortunately a lot of them in the D.R.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heartgirl thank you for the Rod Stewart answers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone is going to be lucky today to win that E.J. trip - hopefully it is one of us..............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ecatt - No I did not see the dogs, one day we walked to our left toward a large pile of rocks that I think is close to the Hard Rock, but a storm came just before we got there so we turned around and the day we went to the right we got to a large pile of cut coral rocks and my wife's hip started hurting. it was the same hip the she fell on curling the week before for we turned back and killed the pain at the bar.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SORRY to Hear about the Noodle-Knocker!!!!
    Be Sure to look after Yourself.

It could have been Worse (as in this Re-Post):

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    We've all had trouble with our animals, but I don't think anyone can top this one:

Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying.

On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury, and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day. By then, I reasoned, I could think up a doozy to explain the bandage on the top of my head. The accident occurred mainly because I had given in to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty.
    Initially, the new acquisition was no problem.

Then one morning, I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Deb, call out to me from the kitchen.

'Honey! The garbage disposal is dead again. Please come reset it.'

'You know where the button is,' I protested through the shower pitter-patter and steam. 'Reset it yourself!'

'But I'm scared!' she persisted. 'What if it starts going and sucks me in?'

There was a meaningful pause and then, 'C'mon, it'll only take you a second.'

So out I came, dripping wet and butt naked, hoping that my silent outraged nudity would make a statement about how I perceived her behaviour as extremely cowardly.

Sighing loudly, I squatted down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing.

It struck without warning, and without any respect to my circumstances. No, it wasn't the hexed disposal, drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth. It was our new kitty, who discovered the fascinating dangling objects she spied hanging between my legs. She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I reached under the sink. And, at the precise moment when I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws. I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, blindly rising at a violent rate of speed, with the full weight of a kitten hanging from my masculine region.

Wild animals are sometimes faced with a 'fight or flight' syndrome. Men, in this predicament, choose only the 'flight' option. I know this from experience. I was fleeing straight up into the air when the sink and cabinet bluntly and forcefully impeded my ascent.
    The impact knocked me out cold.

When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me.

Now there are not many things in this life worse than finding oneself lying on the kitchen floor butt naked in front of a group of 'been-there, done-that' paramedics.
    Even worse, having been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics were all snorting loudly as they tried to conduct their work, all the while trying to suppress their hysterical laughter......and not succeeding.

Somehow I lived through it all. A few days later I finally made it back in to the office, where colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me about my head injury. I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk about, which it was.

'What's the matter?' They all asked, 'Cat got your tongue?'

If they only new!
    Why is it that only the women laugh at this?

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dear HeartGirl...
    Wherever You go, Hearts are sure to Follow.

So Well Earned that a Double-Gold must be Lurking around the Corner.

In the Meantime... CONGRATS on Your New Pinkie!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Defeated by a Cat!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfie now I do feel lucky

I really like the new Springsteen song High Hopes

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Go Leafs Go!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfie now I do feel lucky

I really like the new Springsteen song High Hopes

Me too...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The sharing of marriage....

The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and
    carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them
    .... As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.

Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them.
    This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything..'

Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'

She answered

(Continue below - This is great)

'THE TEETH.'

Thread Information