User Tag List

Thread: Can Par Ontario

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I just want to alert people to this horrible delivery service. I recently had a package sent by CanPar and it was nothing but a big run around - 10 days have gone by and we have been told it would be delivered the next day about 3 times. Finally today after them not being able to tell me where the package was they say they are not going to deliver it because they tried twice and could not see the signed deliver form on the door (clearly they also did not bother to knock on the door or they would have seen it and my cleaning lady would have answered the door as she was there!!) I do 90% of my shopping online but have learned my lesson to make sure I do not order anything from a company that uses this service.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That sucks!

Have you been able to get in contact with the sender about the issue?

I hope they are at least returning the package to sender. Otherwise I question the legality about not delivering it to you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dh ordered something that was shipped by them, filled out the paper work to leave it at the door, I was home when they delivered it and went through such a hassle getting them to leave it with me even though the paper work was done. It was a pair of pants for a wedding, why would I want to steal my husbands pants that wouldn't even fit me?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Dh ordered something that was shipped by them, filled out the paper work to leave it at the door, I was home when they delivered it and went through such a hassle getting them to leave it with me even though the paper work was done. It was a pair of pants for a wedding, why would I want to steal my husbands pants that wouldn't even fit me?
    boy that sounds like them.........in our case they said sign the form and put on the door ............they then came back ignored the signed form and left a new one on the mail box which is within

two feet (eye level of the door) - thing is if they had knocked on the door they would have seen the signed form and my cleaning lady would have answered the door as she saw them drive away..............then they said they were going to come back on three different occasions....................when we called to follow up they said they never intended to come back as they had been there twice and that is all they do (communications problems ++++) they are sending the package back to the vendor (who happens to also be our son) and it will be easier for me to drive to his store about 1.5 hours away then deal with this folks.

Thread Information