User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm curious to know if those who ordered really get what they ordered. (I read this one review on the shop.ca site about how what they received wasn't as shown, as if they sended a totally different item...) Also how long the shipping takes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    I'm curious to know if those who ordered really get what they ordered. (I read this one review on the shop.ca site about how what they received wasn't as shown, as if they sended a totally different item...) Also how long the shipping takes.

I ordered from them in the past. My recent order was earlier this month and everything I ordered was correct. It took about a week or so to BC. Depending on what you're getting, you're items might be shipped separately. You do get tracking with it. My items were shipped by Canadian Post and UPS. For me, their customer service was pretty good.

They do offer free returns for 365 days. So if you do get the wrong items, you can return it or msg them.
    Last edited by sweetbabigrl; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

I have some for trade...if anybody is interested!!

I won't even be a very picky trader about them,lol. As I didn't expect to be getting these. Already got dd a bunch of books for xmas before and just ordered my lil niece a couple mike the knights from the website and can't find much else I would need or for xmas gifts other then my one card i used i ordered already.
    Last edited by kris10; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    I ordered from them in the past. My recent order was earlier this month and everything I ordered was correct. It took about a week or so to BC. Depending on what you're getting, you're items might be shipped separately. You do get tracking with it. My items were shipped by Canadian Post and UPS. For me, their customer service was pretty good.

They do offer free returns for 365 days. So if you do get the wrong items, you can return it or msg them.
    Thanks for those info, it's reassuring.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got an email from their customer service department basically feeding me a load of crap so I cited the consumer rights act of ontario (where their head office is, I think) and mentioned both the fact that misrepresentation IS illegal (not disclosing that these are promotional codes, and instead presenting them as gift cards with no information presented otherwise) AND that they cannot 'repossess' (aka cancel) my order because my balance was paid in full.

I don't want a court settlement, I just want the damn stuff I bought with the gift cards that they're backpedalling on and now saying are not gift cards. The entire thing, the more I look into it, is blatant misrepresentation, screwup after screwup on their part and this website thinking they can skirt around it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know if I would be able to use a websaver code($10) and and divine code($10) for the same shop .ca order?

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by judicative View Post
    Anyone know if I would be able to use a websaver code($10) and and divine code($10) for the same shop .ca order?
    I was just wondering the same thing. I just went and read up on their site. It says when you redeem an egift card it will add to your rewards balance. So I will be adding both when I get up and at my computer. I've placed an order through them before so I will probably be making another purchase because PayPal also sent me $25 towards an order too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I missed the delivery , so I haven't picked it up yet. But it definitely comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Oh this sounds really exciting. Please let us know if the websaver code combinable with divine.ca codes and the paypal!
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    I was just wondering the same thing. I just went and read up on their site. It says when you redeem an egift card it will add to your rewards balance. So I will be adding both when I get up and at my computer. I've placed an order through them before so I will probably be making another purchase because PayPal also sent me $25 towards an order too.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My order is in transit now, I hope every thing will be fine.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

will trade for divine.ca codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I have 2 up for trade.
    1*divine.ca
    1*websaver.ca

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by cjethani; Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 at 11:01 AM.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

When I signed up through divine.ca, I got the email with $10 shop.ca code and the email clearly says:

*No purchase necessary. Sign-up will close when gift card codes run out. This giveaway is open to all residents of Canada 18 years or older. Limit of one gift card code per person, email address or household address. All information shared will be kept private and never sold to a third party

So they are not stackable. The ones we got through websaver says one per shop.ca account too.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    When I signed up through divine.ca, I got the email with $10 shop.ca code and the email clearly says:

*No purchase necessary. Sign-up will close when gift card codes run out. This giveaway is open to all residents of Canada 18 years or older. Limit of one gift card code per person, email address or household address. All information shared will be kept private and never sold to a third party

So they are not stackable. The ones we got through websaver says one per shop.ca account too.
    That doesn't mean they're not 'stackable'. That just means that each individual acquisition of a gift card must follow the per person/email/household rule, not that people cannot collect codes from others and use them together. That simply applies to who can get it, not who can USE it.

Further, they advertised these very heavily as GIFT cards, including on the rewards balance page where they say it's a "GIFT CARD from your friend Divine".

They have misadvertised these as gift cards with ZERO indication that they were ever promotional cards. There was nothing at ALL to say a person couldn't use more than one until they started seeing that they might have to start shipping out bigger ticket items, then they got scared and tried to backpedal.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

the websaver and divine.ca code worked fine for me, you just cant use 2 of the same source one.. like not two websaver ones ( i assume) and i tried 2 shop.ca's those didnt work togethor but like one of each should be fine, both credited my account fine.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information