User Tag List

Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3789
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Mmmmm breakfast of champions I have been waiting all year for this. Homemade deer jerky :D
    looks delicious! I want to try some deer jerky!!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I hope I got the right kind, I looked at the ingredients and didn't see any fish.
    it was perfect. thank you!

Oh I just have to vent a little, more like just whine and complain. As some of you know, I am been dealing with a massive case of chronic hives/ autoimmune issue since last Dec. I have been through more doctors then I have in my whole life, all the testing is coming back as I am completely healthy but yet my poor body is telling everyone differently. They have now put me on a rather aggressive regime with a drug that is used for transplant patients to help control my immune system, and guess what!!!!..... It isn't working either so I am having to be very careful because it can adversely effect my kidneys, but yet it isn't working on my hives and cost me a small fortune per month. Now with the cold weather I am dealing with some aweful pain in all my joints and my face is now one big massive itchy painful hive. I would scare little kids if I went out in public right now. I can deal with the 55 lb weight gain and will some how figure out how to get rid of it but the pain and hives have me in tears right now. I am trying to fold clothes and it is beyond what I can do right now.
    =( I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough time. =( Big hug. We're here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I think we all need a good drink! Party in the corner, come on over ladies
    I want to be in the corner party too!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Hopefully this works. The cake my sister made for my boy's birthday party Saturday.
    AWESOME!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

wow multilingual champion!!! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Maotai Liquor produced in China's Guizhou Province is unarguably the most famous alcohol to come out of China. Maotai is called the national drink of China and is drunk by businessmen and government leaders alike. Maotai is distilled from fermented sorghum. The liquor is named after the town where it originated and is produced by the Kweichoe Moutai Company. The company has attempted to start distilleries in other parts of China, but find that the resulting liquor is just not the same. It is believed that something in the Chishui River, where all of the water used in making Maotai comes from might be the secret to its delightful taste. Maotai liquor is aged for up to 80 years before being sold. The older vintages are quite costly. Maotai's taste is unique and loved by all who try it.
    KK7, julesie-pie, dlee and 3 others like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

That cake is AWESOME!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

argh, I had a long & stressful day. money sucks. going to bed because I only got 4 hrs sleep last night

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
    HeatherWake likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

LOL had to post these ones,

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    argh, I had a long & stressful day. money sucks. going to bed because I only got 4 hrs sleep last night

Hugs honey !!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

For today, I opened a toberolne bar (YUM! my favourite!) and the kids opened 2 craft kits to make ornaments out of a pompoms! My kids love crafts, so thank you again gwennad!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

since most of you are mommys I was wondering if you could give me any tips on how to get a 9 month old to sleep ever since she came back from the hospital beginning of nov it has been a 3 hr fight every night and I am getting a little tired of it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I had the same problem with my oldest when she was 13 months. The only way I could get her to bed and to sleep, was to lay down with her until she fell asleep. Slowly we were able to shorten the amount of time we had to lay with her started out laying there for 1 1/2 hrs then we kept sneaking out 5 mins earlier, until finally it was ok to put her to bed and be in the next room. It was a nightmare to take out that much time out of our evening, but it was the only thing that would work. We tried the letting herself cry herself to sleep and everything else that all the experts told a new parent to do, but have you ever listened to your kid cry for 7 hours, those 3 nights that we tried that were the worst of my life. We learned quickly that sometimes you have do whatever you have to do even if it goes against " the experts". My youngest was a whole other story, from the time she came home she always slept at least 6 straight hours, never even wanted a pacifier, self soothed herself and never wanted to crawl into bed with us but.... That was only if we were home, she couldn't and wouldn't sleep at someone else's house or if we had a babysitter. This might make you laugh but with her, she was attached to her "bankie", we would cuddle with her blanket and then she was fine when she went to bed with it. She is 10 and still sleeps and takes it with her for sleepovers at grandma's. Never had issues with bottles, suckies, potty training etc.... But still can't get her to give up her "bankie"
    becky_j, julesie-pie, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Had to share this pic from today:
    Name:  008.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  87.8 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

OMG she is so cute the girls are loving all the pictures of Olivia, they oh and ah about how cute she is..... They loved shopping for her there wasn't much that I got to pick for her, they wouldn't let me.
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

oh no! =( get some rest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Had to share this pic from today:
    Name:  008.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  87.8 KB
    that is too cute!!!
    becky_j and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Kelsey still has her baby blanket and she can't part with it....it has gone through all of the boys too....she was the one that got super attached to it! LOL

That helped lots with bedtime. We always had a bedtime ritual that we did every night with all three of our kids and we never had a problem with any of them going to bed and staying there. It took a little bit of time but I thought it was worth it to have our evenings free and no fights when it came time for bed.
    chesterjes likes this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

OMG she is so cute the girls are loving all the pictures of Olivia, they oh and ah about how cute she is..... They loved shopping for her there wasn't much that I got to pick for her, they wouldn't let me.
    and she is loving everything...she gets sooooo excited lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I don't want to whine when people in here are going through time times health wise gbut so frustrated with money and feel like screaming so just void this post lol I lost 10 hours next week all because university/college kkids are back we are not even union may not seem like alot but for me it is. Rent is 1000 a month on min wage I feel like a sitting target, insurance is 220,,(just got my license) just forked out 300. to fix the car I was so excited to go buy a couple Christmas presents this pay and I have nothing left I only have one ore pay to Christmas I know my kids will understand if they don't really get much but VERY sad and frustrated. Oh and I am a months behind in gas and hydro and my looser ex thinks because my son is 18 he dosn't have to pay ever since Jan meanwhile he is going to college so I get a whooping 400 from him only even when I was getting support for both at 700 it didn't seem fai he has at least 30. hour job and works under the table but as long as his wife and him are happy in our freakin house all is good. Just hoping just maybe at 39 I would see hopes of being married one day, have the picket fence and be able to breath a little better about finaces
    I am done and this is the short version lol so I spared you

Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast

Thread Information