User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    ING Direct Canada is currently offering a $13 bonus for opening an Investment Savings Account (ISA) OR a Tax-Free Investment Savings Account (TFSA).

This promotional offer is obtained via an "Orange Key" which you type in during sign-up.

The Orange Key is 17276884S1

Go here to open an ISA: http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/save-invest/isa/index.html

Go here to open a TFSA: http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/save-invest/tfsa/index.html

Investment Savings Account details:

Save your money and earn interest considerably higher than the average of the major banks. Unlike accounts that charge fees, require minimum balances and pay little or no interest, the Investment Savings Account allows your savings to actually grow.

Tax-Free Investment Savings Account details:

With the introduction of the Federal Government Tax-Free Savings program in 2009, all Canadian residents over the age of 18 will be able to have their money working harder for them without having to pay tax on the interest earned. Add tax-free to the usual benefits of having an Investment Savings Account like no minimums, no service charges and no fees and you’ve got a Savings Account that can’t be beat.

Current interest rate: 3.00%
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    Last edited by Canuck0001; Sat, Dec 27th, 2008 at 02:19 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

thank you
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Updated to include the Tax-Free Investment Savings Account.
    [Signature]

Fei
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good to hear that incentives for the TFSA are finally being advertised. Thanks.
    I think I will wait until the next month to see better incentives from other banks. With the economic environment the way it is right now, my guess is that they will offer better deals for us to open accounts with them.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I doubt there will be any deals for Canadian Banks, ING direct has been doing this for years, they will also have promotions where you will get money if you refer someone to open an account...
    The only other promotions I have ever seen in a bank is the "switch your accounts to our bank and we will give you a free ipod" type of promotions,

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

thanks

Smart Canucks helps me save money!
    Trade Listhttp://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...boutme#aboutme
    Win Giveawayshttp://www.noonelikemom.blogspot.com

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I have an account with them and can do referrals for any type of account, feel free to PM me and I will help you out!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, everyone ... Canuck0001 earns $13 each time you use his key (ie both you and he get $13 each).

I don't have a problem with that, but I think Canuck0001 should have said so in his post. Especially since posting the key, twice, is the only posts he has here. Some might call that spam.

Another thing worth mentioning (I am also an ING client ... ) is that there is no minimum to open an ING account. You can start with a dollar if you want. You only need to start with $100 if you want the bonus.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2Bad View Post
    Yes, everyone ... Canuck0001 earns $13 each time you use his key (ie both you and he get $13 each).

I don't have a problem with that, but I think Canuck0001 should have said so in his post.
    The $13 bonus that I get is irrelevant to the deal. Someone who wants to sign up uses the code and gets $13, and me getting $13 as well does not change that in any way.

If anything, mentioning it would just be asking for trouble, as there are always jealous people out there who like to undermine others.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2Bad View Post
    Especially since posting the key, twice, is the only posts he has here. Some might call that spam.
    The reason for my second post is not as sinister as you might think. After making my first post, I found out that referral codes (if any) should be posted in your signature and not in your main post.

So I updated my signature, but it did not get displayed in my first post (as you can still see).

The second post was my way of checking whether the missing signature was something that I did wrong or if it was a technical problem on the site.

If it bugs you so much, I will clear my signature.
    [Signature]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone is still interested, the offer has been extended from December 31, 2008 to December 31, 2009.

The interest rate has also gone up from 2.70% to 3.00%.
    [Signature]

JAMs Wife
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

good to know
    Like FREE and EASY?!? Join Swagbucks and start earning free stuff (amazon gift cards, pay pal, the list is endless) NOW
    My blog - Little Miss Kate - Blogging about life as a mom, reviews, giveaways and everything in between

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my $13 today. Thanks!

Thread Information