I am selling a Vivitar ViviCam 3350 Digital Camera. This camera is able to take pictures with a resolution of 640 by 480 and it has 8 MB of built-in memory. You can also record 17 seconds of video and store up to 52 images at any given time. Additional features include a self-timer and built-in optical viewfinder. This camera is also powered by two AAA batteries which I will include for you at no extra cost. The website link provided below lists the camera specifications in more detail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asking Price: $30
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camera was purchased a long time ago and rarely ever used, so I have decided to sell it for $30. Also know that the camera does not come with a USB cable. So only buy the product if you already have an extra cable that you can use. And this camera does not work on Windows 7 or 8. It will only work on Windows XP or earlier operating systems such as Windows 2000. Might work on Mac computers too but I am not sure yet since I have never tested this. Will test on your Mac system at the time of purchase before accepting your payment if you are a frequent Mac user.

Send me a private message if you are interested. I live in the downtown area of St. John’s, so you will most likely have to pick it up from me if you are living in Mount Pearl or anywhere outside of the city. But if you are located in the downtown or central area of the city, then I will just drop it off to you instead. Many people tend to drive to St. John’s often, so I figured I would expand my search to other locations to try to find a buyer.