I am selling my copy of Simply Accounting Pro 2009. This is a genuine copy of the software with 1 user license so it should only be installed and registered on one computer at any given time. Simply Accounting is one of the best accounting software packages ever made. It is used by most companies and businesses worldwide to help manage most or all of their accounting tasks. Program features include the ability to create Customer Invoices and Sales Reports, Automatic Calculation and Tracking of GST, Predefined Reports, General Ledgers, Payroll Systems, Inventory Management, Vendors and Purchases, Project Costing, and Customers and Sales tracking.

Overall, the 2009 Pro version of the software isn’t much different than the 2013 Pro version of the software. It is still used by many companies or individuals. The program creators just tend to release a new version each year to keep product sales up and to remain competitive in the marketplace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asking Price: $90
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased Simply Accounting for $180. But the software was only installed once and rarely ever used. So I have decided to sell the program for $90 now. Send me a private message if you are interested. I live in the downtown area of St. John’s, so you will most likely have to pick the program CD up from me if you are living in Mount Pearl or anywhere outside of the city. But if you are located in the downtown or central area of the city, then I will just drop the CD off to you instead. Many people tend to drive to St. John’s often, so I figured I would expand my search to other locations to try to find a buyer.