User Tag List

Page 64 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Like Tree139395Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

my best deals for the week of dec 20 PM'tched Fresh value ....Janes Bones chicken breast nuggest....4.99..less the $2 coupon = $2.99 for a box of chicken...wow!!! and I thought i did well when I got it the week before at 3.97....both very good prices and my adult children will appreciate it when they shop moms....also this week....sobeys...secret outlast deodorant...last chance to use the $2 coupons. on sale for 2.29 - $2 coupons = .29 deodorant...also Dial body wash Sobeys....$2.99 - $2 printable coupon = .99 bodywash....i love that my walmart pm all across Canada!!!
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$0.79 for a large Yankee candle and Benylin cold + sinus tablets at Target after clearance, coupons, and giftcard from their surveys.

In a few hours, I will be entering day 3 of no power. The candle is the perfect size for my hand to carry as I walk around the house, tall enough so there's more than enough wax to leave it unattended for a bit, and sturdy enough that it doesn't jiggle when I move about trying to catch enough candlelight to put on my makeup at 6am.

Benylin for when I eventually get sick as my house is currently 7 degrees and I'm sleeping in my winter coat.

And of course, my house smells like pumpkin spice, yum.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Best deal this week is my free Campbell soup at the Superstore.
    real canadian superstore?

i thought it just at loblaws....would love to do this for the food bank

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

FREE S-O-U-P, thanks to PC Plus!!! Tomato . . . Chicken Noodle . . . Vegetable Beef . . . Vegetable Beef with Barley . . . Scotch Broth . . . Bean with Bacon . . . Cheddar Cheese . . . Cream of Mushroom . . . Cream of Chicken . . . some for my family and some for donations!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Stay warm! I'm really p***** there's no warming centre in the beach/EY/Danforth. I moved out of the hood and lucky didn't lose power at all, but my parents/all my friends who still live there didn't have any for 2.5 days.

Remember that when your city councillor comes at election time.
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    $0.79 for a large Yankee candle and Benylin cold + sinus tablets at Target after clearance, coupons, and giftcard from their surveys.

In a few hours, I will be entering day 3 of no power. The candle is the perfect size for my hand to carry as I walk around the house, tall enough so there's more than enough wax to leave it unattended for a bit, and sturdy enough that it doesn't jiggle when I move about trying to catch enough candlelight to put on my makeup at 6am.

Benylin for when I eventually get sick as my house is currently 7 degrees and I'm sleeping in my winter coat.

And of course, my house smells like pumpkin spice, yum.
    Angela273, r0c0upons and ticul like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    1 got 13 bags if k cups and 3 cans of Melitta for free
    How did u do that?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Stay warm! I'm really p***** there's no warming centre in the beach/EY/Danforth. I moved out of the hood and lucky didn't lose power at all, but my parents/all my friends who still live there didn't have any for 2.5 days.

Remember that when your city councillor comes at election time.
    Wow. City councillors can not control where warming centres open. That is the mayor and senior staff. Problem is that all of the community centres and libraries in the area are also without power, so they would not do anybody any good. I also live in the area and know for a fact that both local councillors were without power too. I know it is frustrating, but blaming others does not help anybody, just a freak of nature. I hope they get power back soon.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I am forecasting free Melitta 930g tins of coffee that are going to be on sale for $9.99 at LD......stacking here I come Dec 26-31st because I have to use up all the coupons

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The city councillor on Twitter was saying she was working (https://twitter.com/Janet_Davis/stat...50073739378688) on getting a warming centre open. If it is in the mayor's control, why did she say that?

Pointing out what someone said, and then pointing out that they hadn't delivered yet is not "blaming." It's a fact. Keeping politicians accountable for what they say is important.

There was a community centre at Main and Danforth that had power the entire time (I called them) but they closed at 4 p.m… that'll keep people warm at night.

Freak of nature, definitely. Hydro crews are working their butts off. Why close a community centre at 4 pm when it has power?

Power is back now for my parents but the hood still the most outages in the city according to hydro map. At least warming centre is open now but it was a cold 3 days for many

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    Wow. City councillors can not control where warming centres open. That is the mayor and senior staff. Problem is that all of the community centres and libraries in the area are also without power, so they would not do anybody any good. I also live in the area and know for a fact that both local councillors were without power too. I know it is frustrating, but blaming others does not help anybody, just a freak of nature. I hope they get power back soon.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Dec 25th, 2013 at 01:50 AM. Reason: added link
    Anna Michele and vaughngal like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was walking to Walmart this morning for some half-price gift sets (lol) and had to go through Loblaws first. Of course, I checked out the Coupon Zone and found a $5 off Airwick Freshmatic starter-kit....I got to WM and noticed that the starter kits are in the flyer for $6.47, so I got to use my coupons right away for a great deal!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

$2.50 for pepperidge cracker chips and cookies earn 2500 PC points. Free except for tax. This deal is in the Ontario RCSS Boxing day flyer and ends on the 28th
    hcao and r0c0upons like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what might be worth this week

Name:  rcss.PNG
Views: 589
Size:  96.5 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

popped into staples yesterday & got a stack of 100 dvd-r's for $17.99....i dont remember the original price but i know it was a good deal. ;-)
    joandstef likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Holiday Wax Melt Warmer kit for $3.44, Wax Warmer for $4.44 at Loblaws plus I finally got to participate in the free soup deal. Used the $6 warmer coupon which cashier reduced to match the price. OOhh and I found the Mini Wheats with the $5 worth of coupons for $2.99
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    what might be worth this week

Name:  rcss.PNG
Views: 589
Size:  96.5 KB
    The Van houtte coupon for k cups is $3 off WUB 2

But still a good deal!

Page 64 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast

Thread Information