User Tag List

Page 66 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Marshalls USA shoe deals:
    B.O.C. Born Concepts clogs, regular $64, sale $39.99 (better than Black Friday IMHO)

Name:  fall13-2.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  44.9 KB
    Alamos mini boots, regular $69, red tag clearance $20
    Name:  wanted-alamos.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  3.8 KB
    Aerosoles wedges shoes, regular$59.99, red tag clearance $20.

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Dec 28th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Free soup at Provigo and Loblaws.
    Free Dove bar soap at Maxi because cashier did not ask me if I wanted to buy the deal of the week.
    Angela273, coupon girl and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A lady at my kids school said she had 3 free all day ride tickets to West Edmonton Mall that expired on Dec 29 that she was unable to use so we took the kids up there yesterday to play and shop, meet friends for lunch and then race a nasty storm home( the highway was closed about 3 hours after we decided to call it a day early and head home)! The tickets are $32.95 each and I had one extra which I gave to a lady in line in front of me. She was more than happy to accept the ticket I had been given for free and said they had just paid for somebody else's coffee at Timmies and she explained to her little boy now their good deed was being payed forward. Then today I was at No Frills and there was a box of 360 individual packets of whipped butter marked free so I put them in my cart and inquired as to how they could possibly be free. The manager told me they don't normally carry them, they have no UPC and were received in error so I could take them-so that is a bit of a long story to explain my deals of the week-free rides and free butter.
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Sat, Dec 28th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
    super_e, Angela273, Zonny and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    A lady at my kids school said she had 3 free all day ride tickets to West Edmonton Mall that expired on Dec 29 that she was unable to use so we took the kids up there yesterday to play and shop, meet friends for lunch and then race a nasty storm home( the highway was closed about 3 hours after we decided to call it a day early and head home)! The tickets are $32.95 each and I had one extra which I gave to a lady in line in front of me. She was more than happy to accept the ticket I had been given for free and said they had just paid for somebody else's coffee at Timmies and she explained to her little boy now their good deed was being payed forward. Then today I was at No Frills and there was a box of 360 individual packets of whipped butter marked free so I put them in my cart and inquired as to how they could possibly be free. The manager told me they don't normally carry them, they have no UPC and were received in error so I could take them-so that is a bit of a long story to explain my deals of the week-free rides and free butter.
    nice brag - right place + the right time = a great deal
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

That's awesome.
    ticul likes this.

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Lorax DVD/blue ray set with plush toy for 5 bucks at RCSS! Didn't think I would find any but I lucked out! Perfect for little gifts throughout the year!
    ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

28 febreze car air fresheners for free. On sale for $1.44. Used buy 2 get $3.00 off and buy 3 get $5.00 off coupons. No shelves cleared! Just went to different stores

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Catelli Smart Lasagna $0.33( 3/ $4or $1.33 @ Freshco- did PM @ Target + used $1 mfg cpn)

Various $.0.10 & $0 30 deals @ Target( will post a brag)

Neutrogena 50 ml hand cream $1.69( Reg $6.69 @ Target + used $5 mfg cpn)

Winter boots for DS @ WM for $9(reg $25)... Was really impressed with how cute they were & the quality (I had planned on getting them from the Shoe Co. Outlet but this price couldn't be beat)
    Last edited by Shirnette; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Angela273, coupon girl and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

what a wonderful brag, happy kids & free butter is a win win + your kindness to the lady in front of you.
    lizzie bargain and ticul like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    28 febreze car air fresheners for free. On sale for $1.44. Used buy 2 get $3.00 off and buy 3 get $5.00 off coupons. No shelves cleared! Just went to different stores
    Awesome!! what stores has them on sale?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Rcss

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan01 View Post
    Awesome!! what stores has them on sale?

fod
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought 10 cards for a dollar at Carlton Cards today. Managed to get a few Papyrus cards. Great deal!
    Angela273 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Used FPC for Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations which they sent along as a bonus when I redeemed points for a gift card; got 1000 Plus points at Extra Foods, plus 1.50 Checkout 51.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday was dh's birthday. My brother invited us out for breakfast at Humpty's restaurant and paid for everyone. Nice surprise. Today I used a BOGO birthday coupon for Coldstone Creamery icecream. Paid for the one with a Tim's gc that I traded for on here in exchange for Amazon.ca codes that I earned on Swagbucks. So two free icecreams for us. Dh got his 50 free Swagbucks from his e-mail. Earlier in the month we one friend babysat LO for us for free while another friend paid for our movie tickets as his Christmas present to us. Today we got two dozen eggs for 99c each from CO-OP as part of their one day sales this week.

I think that is pretty much it. Free childcare, free movies, free breakfast, free icecream, and 99c eggs. I'm happy with that.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart - Ran out of contacts so headed to my usual Walmart vision centre. They had a boxing week special where if you buy 6-month supply, you get a $25 giftcard. Bought a year's worth and will be reimbursed through my insurance and got a bonus $50 giftcard for myself.

La Senza - Two of my everyday bras finally reached the end of its life (the damn wire snapped in half). Dropped into La Senza as I noticed they had those sales bins. I actually found a bra...that fit...for 50% off!! Bought three of the same ones because, well, bra shopping is the worst so might as well stock up when you find a good fit/price.
    1cheapb*tch, Cocottee00 and ticul like this.

Page 66 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast

Thread Information