User Tag List

Page 100 of 654 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I lost my Juicy Couture charm bracelet on a drunken stupor (if you will) at one of two Christmas parties (I`m assuming)
    It wasn`t that expensive but it holds sentimental value. I`ve tore apart everything looking for it.
    Not to mention I put out money on Boxing day for a new charm, low and behold to not find the bracelet - and I`m pretty sure boxing day items are final sale.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rant is about me..I'm so stubborn lol! I cut my thumb accidently with a disposable razor. I was trying to pull of the plastic cover and it slipped, cutting near the tip of the thumb. It bleed like crazy and after an hour I thought it finally stopped. Kept seeping through layers of bandages. Changed them once again. Sunday morning, like 4 am, I woke up, bleeding again. Took a taxi to urgent care and required two stitches. The doctor said I should have seeked medical attention not too long after it occurred because their is a window of time for stitching cuts. I thought I would treat myself lol.
    Natalka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    Rant is about me..I'm so stubborn lol! I cut my thumb accidently with a disposable razor. I was trying to pull of the plastic cover and it slipped, cutting near the tip of the thumb. It bleed like crazy and after an hour I thought it finally stopped. Kept seeping through layers of bandages. Changed them once again. Sunday morning, like 4 am, I woke up, bleeding again. Took a taxi to urgent care and required two stitches. The doctor said I should have seeked medical attention not too long after it occurred because their is a window of time for stitching cuts. I thought I would treat myself lol.
    Such a graphical rant... :o ... Whole scene came in front of my eyes... I was hoping for a happy ending after first line... Please be careful.

And yeah... Lesson for us all too who are sometimes more stubborn than we should.

Take care and get well soon.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

rant about walmart cashier I had today -had 4 coupons for honey bunches of oats and 4 boxes of cereal -she saidi will do it this time but next time only one-well I then went to cashier supervisor and asked her if I was right -yes she said you have every right to use one coupon per item -she said she will talk to some cashiers -yes I said they need to be retrained( I always avoid ths one cahier -but she jumped on so the one i was about to get went on her break)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    rant about walmart cashier I had today -had 4 coupons for honey bunches of oats and 4 boxes of cereal -she saidi will do it this time but next time only one-well I then went to cashier supervisor and asked her if I was right -yes she said you have every right to use one coupon per item -she said she will talk to some cashiers -yes I said they need to be retrained( I always avoid ths one cahier -but she jumped on so the one i was about to get went on her break)
    i'll admit it.. i go to a male cashier whenever possible! they tend to give me less issues with coupons.. especially the younger ones, and i never go to little old ladies... and avoid the grumpy looking cashiers
    Angela273 and Candini like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so frustrated with Best Buy. I reserved an item online for in store pick up at 11am and as of 3:45pm I have not received my confirmation email. I'm wondering if I put in the wrong email address, which is why I have not received it, but when I tried to call the store there is no answer. For about 2 hours. I've been trying to call for 2 hours and not a single person has picked up. I understand it is a busy time but you'd think someone would have answered the phone within that 2 hour span. I guess I'll be going to Walmart to price match it. This way I don't have to drive what will end up being over an hour in traffic to go and get it. And if I'm feeling like I'm in a better mood, I'll buy it from Future Shop, even though they're the same company.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Everyone seems to be upset today about something. Must be the new year ringing in.
    i_forget and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'll admit it.. i go to a male cashier whenever possible! they tend to give me less issues with coupons.. especially the younger ones, and i never go to little old ladies... and avoid the grumpy looking cashiers
    Yeah! I tend to make them feel uncomfortable - so in turn they cash me out faster haha

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Stupid automated phone systems drive me crazy. I forgot the PIN to my CC. Ok, my fault. I call the company to reset my PIN. The system says " forgot your PIN? No problem, enter your PIN TO RE-SET your PIN" If I knew my PIN, I wouldn't be calling!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Stupid automated phone systems drive me crazy. I forgot the PIN to my CC. Ok, my fault. I call the company to reset my PIN. The system says " forgot your PIN? No problem, enter your PIN TO RE-SET your PIN" If I knew my PIN, I wouldn't be calling!!!
    Sounds like a Wal-mart cc to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

bell bill went up $12 called customer retention, they said they can't do anything because everyone's bill went up, not just mine... i thought this was my yearly call-them-the-promotion-rate-has-expired phone call.. it wasn't

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    bell bill went up $12 called customer retention, they said they can't do anything because everyone's bill went up, not just mine... i thought this was my yearly call-them-the-promotion-rate-has-expired phone call.. it wasn't
    OUCH! thanks for the warning, I'll check when mine comes in.
    GoJays likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

and shaw informed me tonight that they have no plans for the immediate future to expand to ontario

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

it will be warmer in Antarctica tonight than Winnipeg....*cry*
    walkonby and vesper like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

pam, I know how you feel.... we're with you in the deepfreeze!

Page 100 of 654 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast

Thread Information