User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Global test Market

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i just redeemed again! im one happy soul!
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dilbrt View Post
    It took me sooo long, and so much time and boringness to finally cash out. I don't think I'll do these anymore. I much prefer some of the other survey companies. I don't do Surveyhead anymore either. The high cash outs are a pain. I like the quick high of a $5 cheque.

I feel the same way. I quit Surveyhead in the summer because I hated having to wait for 4-6 weeks for the pending surveys to credit.

As for Global Test Market, I just cashed out last week but it took me a lot longer than the other times I cashed out. I'm not sure if I'll continue with them.
    Join me on Swagbucks. I have earned $2987.00 in Amazon gift cards for FREE!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jingmel

I have earned $1349.65 in PayPal money on CLIXSENSE http://www.clixsense.com/?4774590

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    I've been stuck at 855 points for so long now I've cashed out twice before no problem but it seems to be taking forever to get these last 150 points. I haven't qualified for anything in weeks
    Now I'm at 920, more than a month later, but I still keep screening out. I just got emailed a 40 point survey, didn't qualify. Got redirected to a 35 point - didn't qualify. Got redirected to a 100 point (!!) . . . didn't qualify. Ugh I don't plan to quit this panel because at least it only takes a few seconds to answer the qualifying questions, but it is still really frustrating to get screened out over and over. I was hoping to cash out before the end of the year but I don't think that's going to happen
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate this site. I told myself I was going to quit in December, but then got up to 300 and I've been stuck there for way too long. I keep getting surveys that I take for like 15-20min and then it screens me out. I want to ditch them as soon as I can cash out (which will be forever), but I am sure the $50 I get will make me want to stay with them. EVIL!
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quit them a while back....tired of starting surveys with them and then disqualified. Like Web Perspectives as seem to qualify for quite a few with them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

redeemed for a $50 cheque on march 9th & received it yesterday, april 18th.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

this thread is so quiet for months, but i think globaltestmarlet is not a bad choice.
    one thing may be the reason for unpopularity is the high threshold for redemption, 1000 points worth $50 is not easy to reach, and they are still not considering paypal really surprises me.
    just cashed out for my 5th cheque with them.
    heart1968 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    this thread is so quiet for months, but i think globaltestmarlet is not a bad choice.
    one thing may be the reason for unpopularity is the high threshold for redemption, 1000 points worth $50 is not easy to reach, and they are still not considering paypal really surprises me.
    just cashed out for my 5th cheque with them.
    You are right jessie. I started in May and have about 400 points and the surveys do come regularly (about 1 every 2 days give or take) I do like this site!!
    jessie6668 likes this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just cashed out with them too, i believe it is my fourth time and i have been with them for about 2 years
    Maria_b2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm leaving this site as well as soon as I can cash out. I've earned $80 on Web Perspectives and about $200 between all my other survey sites in the same time its taken me to earn 400 points with Global test. Most of my survey invites are for contest entries (no thanks) or I get screened out. I've had more than my fair share of surveys where I've completed them, then when it goes to the global page it says I was screened out. Not happy doing 30 min surveys and getting nothing for it.

Although there is a lot of potential to earn $, it wouldn't be one of my first choices.
    Last edited by xXtiggerXx; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Received my cheque from them last week, only took about 4 weeks so not too bad. Also just got an email from them stating they are bringing back their referral program. You get 20 points for everyone you sign up . PM me or anyone using this panel for a referral!
    lotus likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisaglynn1983 View Post
    ...Also just got an email from them stating they are bringing back their referral program. You get 20 points for everyone you sign up . PM me or anyone using this panel for a referral!
    the referral program revival is GOOD news, thanks for the heads up! definitely ups the earning potential with GTM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally cashed out after almost one damn year. And probably half my time was wasted on disqualified surveys. Meanwhile, I made over double that amount in less time with Opinion Outpost. So screw this panel. I am officially leaving after I get my cheque.
    wino2011 and heart1968 like this.
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I started beginning of May and I am at 595, we'll see how long the remaining 400 take to earn. I prefer Web Perspectives and Opinion Outpost to Global for sure - why Global doesnt have a paypal option is beyond me - every other site does.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone,

I was been been with global test market less than a year and about to qualify for my 3 cash out.

I just joined opinion outpost as well.

I was wondering if you guys could tell me which are the other closet sites like these two?

Ive reas stuff like " pincecone, surverhead and swagbucks". Are they as good as global test market?

Any advice would be greatly apprieciated.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information