User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: How about a little APPLAUSE SC folks?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hi there,

I have been around SC a while now and was noticing that people are commenting less and less on all these wonderful brags. Yup I am also guilty of this. Used to be that brags would get tons of comments and loads of thumbs up. Speaking from experience it really makes the poster feel all warm and fuzzy to know that people appreciate their efforts. Not only the time it takes to hunt down deals but also to post pictures and organize your score in a cool pile.

So in an effort to boost SC moral I pledge to try and post more comments on people's brags.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Yeah Patty!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WTG Patty.. ITA.. me too!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I love posting I like other's brag-come on people it helps us get great deals also if we read about it -I had one person thanks me privately the other day for posting about a deal

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Brags are helpful because they alert us to deals/angles we might not have known about. They help us to know what to keep an eye out for. Diaper clearances happen every 9-10 months, so it's helpful to know when a new clearance cycle is starting.

It's one thing to see an ad in the deals section, and quite another to be able to see a picture or an itemized list of deals purchased. It's motivating!

BTW, I'm anxiously waiting for some sign of 90% off on clearance Christmas stuff at Target! I'm noticing that American Target bloggers are getting antsy as well! If anyone sees anything, please post the information -- and PM me!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Great idea, Patty. I will edit my Tetley Tea brag so everyone can get in on this deal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Patty, I'll try to comment more for 2014!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Definatly much needed and not negative ones - haters need to scram off the forum.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Definatly much needed and not negative ones - haters need to scram off the forum.
    For the haters there is the rant section

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

do retirees have to comment on the brags??

sorry Pattyy I've had a very large glass of wine, tomorrow is my last day, I am finding everything funny tonight!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I agree. I am new to SC and posted what I have been proud of in Brag section only to have a small handful of people say WTG. For those that did it made me feel welcome. So cheers to this Brag and to those who comment.
    Still, love the whole website.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good reminder, Patty! I know I've been getting lazy and just clicking the "like" button. But a personal comment is much better!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Its funny u should say that Patty.I got up early to put away laundry since DS is asleep & thought the same thing. I remember stating in a post in the recent past that there seems to be a lot of "views" but the comments & thumbs up don't add up.. There was a particular reply that sorta cleared things up & apparently there are non-SC members who use the site & as such are not permitted to comment(since not registered) .I thought my recent Target brag would have more comments but then I thought a lot of members have no idea who Nate Berkus is... Lol... or since it was the holidays ppl have been spending less time on SC till the New Year rings in & life is back to normal .I try to give my comments etc as much as possible when feasible & it's nice when ppl do the same..

Thanks Patty Smyth for bringing this to the forefront( great minds think alike).Come on SC members, lets do this in 2014.

Cheers!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I try to do my share but I guess I can do more. December 12th was my first anniversary on SC and I have seen allot of members not commenting, sharing less and I cannot help but make a mental note because we have so many great stories to share and teachable lessons to share and learn(me). One of the few threads too I find does not get enough recognition like the "Dollars and Cents" and "Coupons and Packages" SDM thread... heck so many...the whole forum contains so much great information and more is out there waiting to be told.. I appreciate every single keystroke.

Thanks for the reminder Patty. (14 comments and 79 likes right now). How many members do we have??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information