User Tag List

Page 104 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

we have two notebooks and one netbook.. all three were slow until i removed the mcafee virus program.. problem solved

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    we have two notebooks and one netbook.. all three were slow until i removed the mcafee virus program.. problem solved
    I will try doing that. Hopefully it works. Thanks.
    Momof3girlies and GoJays like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Today I was supposed to start a college placement in a before and after school program. Wake up at 5:45, shower and get ready to go, stand out in -17 temperatures to clean my car. Along every step of the way, checking the school board website and local radio station twitter. I am to start at 7:15 and want to leave early because the roads aren't great, plus I want to be early for my first day to make sure I know where to go and everything. 6:40 comes around, one last check on the school board website. Buses have been cancelled but schools haven't been closed. Around 7 I arrive at the school. Only 2 cars are in the parking lot... Thinking that's kind of strange, let me check the website again. As of 6:45, schools had been cancelled, but no mention of it on the radio on the way there. Great start to my day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Argh!

I'm guessing the announcement probably happened while you were en route and the radio stations hadn't noticed it yet

Sucks! Best of luck tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Today I was supposed to start a college placement in a before and after school program. Wake up at 5:45, shower and get ready to go, stand out in -17 temperatures to clean my car. Along every step of the way, checking the school board website and local radio station twitter. I am to start at 7:15 and want to leave early because the roads aren't great, plus I want to be early for my first day to make sure I know where to go and everything. 6:40 comes around, one last check on the school board website. Buses have been cancelled but schools haven't been closed. Around 7 I arrive at the school. Only 2 cars are in the parking lot... Thinking that's kind of strange, let me check the website again. As of 6:45, schools had been cancelled, but no mention of it on the radio on the way there. Great start to my day.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Argh!

I'm guessing the announcement probably happened while you were en route and the radio stations hadn't noticed it yet

Sucks! Best of luck tomorrow
    Thanks!

I think that is exactly what happened; so frustrating! The school board website is saying conditions will be monitored today to determine whether they will be closed again tomorrow. Hopefully that decision will be released before 6:45 am

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I woke up and put on my makeup earlier than usual today. I don't always wear makeup, but I do enjoy it. Anyway, I did my eyeliner and mascara and all that jazz and then went about my day. A few minutes later, I absentmindedly rubbed my eyes.....hello raccoon, now I get to wipe it off and start over
    FrugalKris likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

OK, I know I live in the boonies and most people have to travel south to go to work, I do not I travel north. Could we please make sure both sides of the highway are clear for the few us who are travelling North.

And to south bound drivers, when your lane is clear and mine is not please keep to your lane, you can clearly see both lines it is me who cannot yet I am still in my lane.

Is winter over yet???????????????????????????????
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Snow blowers/throwers are sold out, at least the size I want. I guess after all these heavy snow storms, people are flocking to buy them. Mine stopped working, it's at least 20 years old. I wanted one from Sears but they don't know if they will be restocking them.
    Natalka and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

i hate when..

.. men openly talk about women (infront of A LOT of women) as if we're just sex objects because you`re mad that you had one bad experience and assume all of us are snakes.
    .. men gawk at you while they're arms around or holding hands with their wife/girlfriend.
    .. my above two posts are extremely ironic.
    .. my two packages arrive, but one with a notice saying to pick up. the other items are incorrect, therefore I have to go out of my way to mail it back.
    .. my contacts are taking too long to arrive.
    .. there isn`t enough sunlight and i`m becoming depressed and hermit like.
    .. people interrupt me.
    .. i could rant on and on.

blah, blah somebody slap me, please.
    Last edited by Candini; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: i wasn`t finished yet and was interrupted while writing this.
    torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Not so much of a rant, just a complaint. So DH arrived home yesterday after being gone for 5 weeks "YAHOO!" Now we find out he is only home until the 21st and then he is gone for 4weeks. While I know I should be grateful for him having such a great job, it still sucks only seeing him 6 months out of a year.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's why I don't wear makeup unless it's a special occasion. I rub my eyes WAAAY too much (so allergic). I hear ya
    Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    I woke up and put on my makeup earlier than usual today. I don't always wear makeup, but I do enjoy it. Anyway, I did my eyeliner and mascara and all that jazz and then went about my day. A few minutes later, I absentmindedly rubbed my eyes.....hello raccoon, now I get to wipe it off and start over
    Angela273, r0c0upons and vesper like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I can relate to this.. mine goes for 3 months at a time.. home for one, gone for 3 again.. works out to between 8 - 9 months a year. He is due homeon Wednesday for about 4-6 weeks, yay early winter.. and then back to June and he is DONE". I'm so looking forward to him retiring!! Plus he will be home for our wedding anniversary, that so rarely happens.. 40 yrs on the 11th!! How the heck did HE get so old!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Not so much of a rant, just a complaint. So DH arrived home yesterday after being gone for 5 weeks "YAHOO!" Now we find out he is only home until the 21st and then he is gone for 4weeks. While I know I should be grateful for him having such a great job, it still sucks only seeing him 6 months out of a year.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vesper Rant.... Againt better judgement, I flew home from Ohio before the MASSIVE winter storm hit. Got stuck in Denver with no hope of making it to Billings, so I drove to Austin to see buddy, then fly out next day.... got stuck again. Took 54 hours in total to get home. Flew to CAlgary, my car is in Billings, so I have to get my car somehow. Oh man I should have just driven to Toronto like I was told to, then fly home.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

wow.. you put your kids up on a "pay it forward" facebook group free to give away and i give you a polite comment that even as a joke it's not a good idea because the ministry takes those things very seriously and you have the gall to get pissy at me.. don't shoot the messenger.. the ministry doesn't have a sense of humor and any number of the 900 plus people part of the group could easily report it and you could be getting a knock on your door
    i_forget and SassyAshley like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friggin' cold outside.

I don't want to go out today!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 104 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Thread Information