User Tag List

Page 106 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Lol. My friend in London said their schools have been closed for two days. Everything is business as usual here. Today -47 with windchill this morning and tmw morning too.
    Schools here were open and buses running, a lot of the drive thrus that were closed are more due to the ice conditions than the actual cold, there is a thick layer of ice which they don't want to pay for accidents with idiots who drive too fast on it through a drivethru into a parking lot. I know lots of Londoners who were laughing at their schools being closed as they have gone to school in far worse conditions.

They did however cancel gabage pickup yesterday and today (and today is much better??). The week before there was so much garbage bc of the blackout that by 2 the truck was full and they only did half our street, we now have 2 weeks worth of stinking garbage (if I bring it in, it will thaw and smell but animals are ripping at the bags outside, what to do...)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Best Buy still have not shipped my order, call and "we have policies to follow" so they wont even look into it. They also have a same day shipping policy and a policy not to actually charge for the item until it ships, I guess they only follow the policies that suit them. I will never order from them again
    Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    When I get home I am going to rage about Future Shop.
    I am livid and feel your pain.
    Throwing around words like fraud (not charging your card until shipping but fake shipping) etc and magically my order went out for delivery last night.
    Natalka, r0c0upons and i_forget like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Sorry for you loss

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    So far this year I've had my apartment nearly broken Into, been accused of something I did not do and just lost somebody very important in my life today.

2014 can go f.ck itself.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So far this year I've had my apartment nearly broken Into, been accused of something I did not do and just lost somebody very important in my life today.

2014 can go f.ck itself.

Sorry about your loss *HUGS*
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I'm getting so tired of eating, LMAO. I am sick of all the stuff I usually cook. Too lazy to try to cook new stuff, cause by the time I'm home I'm already dead tired from the day. And I'm too poor to eat out LOL. Sigh...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I'm getting so tired of eating, LMAO. I am sick of all the stuff I usually cook. Too lazy to try to cook new stuff, cause by the time I'm home I'm already dead tired from the day. And I'm too poor to eat out LOL. Sigh...
    I'm sick of everything I usually cook too, I think we all are but dh and my oldest are so picky it's hard to come up with new things. And I just stocked up on chicken only for dh to inform me that he hates chicken unless it's deep fried. Grrr.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I paid 4.49 for a container of strawberries last night, open them up today and all of them except 3 are rotten. 5 more I was able to cut off the rotten part to get half a strawberry. I'd take them back but by the time I warm up my car to get to the store I've probably used that much worth of gas.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When people say in bummy situations " Oh, if you ever need anything " "If you need help with anything" " I`m here to help " But they live far away or they`re too busy when asked for help.

You see, I`m supposed to be on hiatus. But because all these people suck I`m ranting to a bunch of people I don`t know.
    Ciel, cath007 and sun_shine like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

When people say in bummy situations " Oh, if you ever need anything " "If you need help with anything" " I`m here to help " But they live far away or they`re too busy when asked for help.

You see, I`m supposed to be on hiatus. But because all these people suck I`m ranting to a bunch of people I don`t know.
    Sometimes strangers are better listeners and more supportive than friends/loved ones!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sadly, people suck
    i_forget likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

So frustrated with Walmart in the US right now! I ordered 3 items from them just after Christmas, 2 of them being the same item. According to the website, all 3 were in stock at the closest location to me and could be available to pickup within a few hours. Since I ordered at night, I planned on going the next day or the following day to pick up. The next morning, I got an email saying they cancelled the 2 identical items because they weren't in stock in the store or online but I could check other locations. They refunded my money to my credit card. My third item they delayed because it wasn't available either and had to be shipped to the store. According to the tracking number they gave me, that third item was delivered to the store yesterday. Instead of getting my notification today that the item was ready, I got another delivery delay as apparently my item wasn't in that shipment that came up. Now they say they can't give me a date of when the item will be here but that in most cases the item shows up in a couple days. Grrr!!! Best part of this whole thing??? All 3 items still show online at being available and ready for pickup in a few hours at that location!! Why bother offering same day pickup when obviously it isn't?? All my items were from Walmart and not outside companies that offer items on their site

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

After DAYS of mucking with my printer I've finally figured it out. It's wireless, and it never occurred to me that changing the wifi name would require me to completely reset the printer itself and reinstall on every computer. UGH.

Finally fixed but wow that was frustrating as HELL.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

no low fat/calorie/salt diet friendly items redly available for take out.
    Natalka, r0c0upons and FrugalKris like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    no low fat/calorie/salt diet friendly items redly available for take out.
    Not sure what kind of take out you're interested in, but I used to work at Wendy's and we would serve "no salt fries" when ordered. You just have to wait a few minutes because they have to make them after you order. I'm sure other places can do that when it comes to fries, but that's the only suggestion I can think of.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing closed in Toronto as far as I have seen.

We are not used to the -47 like you guys in Winterpeg.

I dont' know if you guys get the 43/Humidex in the summers like we do here?
    Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Lol. My friend in London said their schools have been closed for two days. Everything is business as usual here. Today -47 with windchill this morning and tmw morning too.
    GoJays likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 106 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast

Thread Information