User Tag List

Page 9 of 536 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got 2 van houtte coffee today 3.74-minus 3.00 coupon -reg insert coupon -I paid .74 cents

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

None of these great deals at orillia target, I was so disappointed
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

some great deals here. thanks

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Just got back from target and got a casserole dish regularity 89.99 on for 26.99, as well as a chip and dip bowl for 6.46

I thought it was odd they still had Christmas clearance on the back corner of the store. I did manage to find a color your own table cloth for $1 .
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Just got back from target and got a casserole dish regularity 89.99 on for 26.99, as well as a chip and dip bowl for 6.46

I thought it was odd they still had Christmas clearance on the back corner of the store. I did manage to find a color your own table cloth for $1 .
    i know, is odd how they are still on the floor, I was still able to get a pack of Xams card for $.10 pkg of 6.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

At my store today the Glade Wax Melts, Christmas Scents scanned for 4.00 something. What is up with that? I wonder if I should bring it to their attention. They are the same price as the normal ones.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judyhill View Post
    At my store today the Glade Wax Melts, Christmas Scents scanned for 4.00 something. What is up with that? I wonder if I should bring it to their attention. They are the same price as the normal ones.
    It is the same at my local Target. I believe it scanned in as $4.37? They also had tons of the Christmas scented solids that still rang in as $1. I did not ask anyone about it though, since I do not particularly like the Christmas scents anyways LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    It is the same at my local Target. I believe it scanned in as $4.37? They also had tons of the Christmas scented solids that still rang in as $1. I did not ask anyone about it though, since I do not particularly like the Christmas scents anyways LOL
    walmart has the solids for $.25, lol......also their holiday single candles were also scanning at reg price too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I also ended up getting one today!

PS..did you try it yet and if so how is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I bought a Conair mini flat iron: originally $19.99, priced at $9.99 on liquidation, scanned at $5.99!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.londondrugs.com/Philips-P...efault,pd.html

here is the shaver that you should be looking for, its the exact one on london drugs web site being sold for $99....pretty much over priced.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    just back from my trip...herseys whole nuts chocolate and pop chips are scanning at reg prices. but I did found the shavers for $30 and the glade for $2.99. I didn't have coupons on hand for the shavers but my bf really want them so I just brought with without coupons and going back to do a refund and rebuy with coupon(I did ask a manager if I can do that she said yes). I found the speakers, scanning at reg price, cashier will not do any adjustment saying because its a electron item, so its not on sale.....there was 10 of them left on shelf. O well... I asked 3 staffs and they all said they have no target coupons to give out, odd. so I just put back the glade candles and cover girl stuffs. got brita stainless steel pitches for $14.99, reg price at walmart is $45! went for some bedding sets, but no Queen size left, .....anyways, now I have a big excuse to go back to target, so I will probably be back there very soon. Also they won't let me use $2 off on one windex touch up and use a BOGO coupon on another touch up to get it free. Cashier said that is not allowed. I didn't have a problem at walmart doing that, so its something new I found out about target.

I was able to get a few of the Windex Touch Up at 2 different locations using the Save $2.00 and the B1G1 Free cpns. What I do is always give the cashier the product for the Save $ coupon first, once they process all of them I then give them the product and the coupon for the B1G1 ... I think it understand it more when it's done that way .... I find when I give them both coupons at once for all of them with all the products, it confuses them ... The locations I went to had it for $2.99 so I basically got them for $0.50 each plus taxes
    Giving-Small and Judyhill like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I saw this same toddler bed on clearance for $29.94 today, selling at wally for $70!, too bad I didn't need one anymore. only one left was the pink ones.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/dora-tod.../6000008664957
    I got one today Thanks! Also got the $10 Queen sheets. Love Target!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PBNJ View Post
    I was able to get a few of the Windex Touch Up at 2 different locations using the Save $2.00 and the B1G1 Free cpns. What I do is always give the cashier the product for the Save $ coupon first, once they process all of them I then give them the product and the coupon for the B1G1 ... I think it understand it more when it's done that way .... I find when I give them both coupons at once for all of them with all the products, it confuses them ... The locations I went to had it for $2.99 so I basically got them for $0.50 each plus taxes
    the cashier here are trained to scan in all the items first then process the coupons after. i was so use to the walmart way where they scan the item and process the coupon right after it. I kept giving her the coupons, she kept telling me she will take them after she finish scanning all the items....i felt like a newbie all over again....they definitely handles coupons differently then Walmart does. When she saw the one $2 and one B1G1, she said its not allowed, especially when its not a target coupon(not sure what that means) , I didn't want to argue about it since I m not familiar with their coupon policy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Today I found a lot of different Indian sauces, powder pkg.'s were just over a dollar and the Patak's were roughly 2.39. Lots of cereals and some granola bars (can't remember the brand) still lots of make up and nail polish (I haul out 4 each day) sheet sets were still plentiful, also I bought the Charmin TP @ 4.99 and the Bounty napkins @ 2.39 then I used $1 off coup.s from the news paper insert (one on each), then used the Brandsaver $2.50 when you buy 2 diff. products, worked out to $2.88 for both.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Lots of stuff on clearance today but not much left. Wish I would of see this thread earlier.
    Tip: You will have another opportunity at clearance deals when Valentine's themed items are put on clearance. Check each department for Valentine's items and scope out what you want. Not just bags and chocolate. There were some sheets , fragrances, clothing and housewares with Valentine's themes and colours, I've seen.

Winter coats and boots is 70% at some locations. Here's hoping that those that don't sell will go to 90%

Page 9 of 536 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread Information