User Tag List

Page 10 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    None of these great deals at orillia target, I was so disappointed
    I noticed that the stores that opened in the Fall, apply the discounts later than the stores opening in the Spring.
    YMMV.
    Store employees told me that the store manager does not decide the discount -- head office lets them know when it's time to apply the discount. Some stores apply the discount early Sunday morning and some apply on Monday.

Suggest you 'make friends' with the employees working in the aisles and they may be able to give you a head's up on upcoming sales. "Making friends" works at many stores -- not just Tarjay.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, Jan 21st, 2014 at 06:26 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my wife and I were at the Kitchener Target yesterday, and with multiple babies on the way in our family, including TWIN boys to be born in a matter of days to my daughter-in-law, we lucked out on some incredible Clearance deals on infant to toddler wear. Everything was $2 n change, Reg prices up to $15. With two nieces also expecting, one being a girl, my wife had a blast taking care of future baby shower gifts.
    oh yeah, I picked up a 15pack of optic yellow golf balls on Clearance for under $5 ... this winter is going to end sometime, right!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    oh yeah, I picked up a 15pack of optic yellow golf balls on Clearance for under $5 ... this winter is going to end sometime, right!

Yup. Had enough of winter. But the Farmer's Almanac predicted this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/364967-...cold-canada-2/
    At least we didn't go through Hurricane Sandy like some in The States. We are kinda lucky.
    Pointsman likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not sure if these were posted earlier but great deal on Toddler beds in London. $29.99
    Name:  20140118_143852.jpg
Views: 2723
Size:  109.6 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Today I found a lot of different Indian sauces, powder pkg.'s were just over a dollar and the Patak's were roughly 2.39. Lots of cereals and some granola bars (can't remember the brand) still lots of make up and nail polish (I haul out 4 each day) sheet sets were still plentiful, also I bought the Charmin TP @ 4.99 and the Bounty napkins @ 2.39 then I used $1 off coup.s from the news paper insert (one on each), then used the Brandsaver $2.50 when you buy 2 diff. products, worked out to $2.88 for both.

The brandsaver coupons are for the charmin 12 double roll count.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I noticed that the stores that opened in the Fall, apply the discounts later than the sores opening in the Spring.
    YMMV.
    Store employees told me that the store manager does not decide the discount -- head office lets them know when it's time to apply the discount. Some stores apply the discount early Sunday morning and some apply on Monday.

Suggest you 'make friends' with the employees working in the aisles and they may be able to give you a head's up on upcoming sales. "Making friends" works at many stores -- not just Tarjay.
    They do price adjustments everyday, I got stuff while they were marking it down last Thursday
    I know some people who work there and while they may know about flyer sales earlier, the clearance markdowns do not get much notice so they are likely guessing unless they say it will drop tomorrow
    annedougherty, cocapoo and MillieH like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

oh and the stores that opened later can have clearance earlier, I picked up my sheet sets at the one that opened most recently when they were still higher priced at the first one that opened
    danni likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my word. im more shocked by the # of Londoners showing up lately.. howdy to you all....

i really need to go back to target.. once again the Vortex says no.
    sun_shine likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I went to the Orleans store on the weekend and in the back of the store they had a bunch of stuff that was 30% off the marked price. My best deal was on the Lysol 2 packs - $1.05 - 30% - $1 when you buy 2 from save.ca. Got 4 - 2 packs for less $2 in total!
    acosta likes this.

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

I was just at target and got the step2 kids workbench for 17.99 the clearance sticker said 29.99 but rang up at cash for cheaper was very happy! Also had a name brand kitchen on clearance for 49.99 but maybe it would have rang up cheaper as well
    Last edited by petsrfun101; Tue, Jan 21st, 2014 at 01:20 PM.
    Autumn7 likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Was at the Victoria Park and Danforth location earlier today. Lots of stuff on clearance:

Tons of nail polish, glue/press on nails avg $2 each
    Covergirl whipped foundation sale $4 (free with coupons)
    Kids bike helmets for $9 reg $20+ (must scan bc sticker showed $17.99)
    Lots of sheet sets and bed in a bag sets various prices
    Dial soap (one type only) less than $2

Tons of Xmas gift boxes for 90% off, worked out to $0.25 per pkg various sizes and counts. They had bows and some ribbons, and tons of cute stockings reg $13 on for $1.30

Sadly I couldn't find the Phillips shaver everyone is getting so cheap, and the clearance food items were mostly sold out. Forgot to check for Tassimo and tea bc we don't drink the stuff.

HTH!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by petsrfun101 View Post
    I was just at target and got the step2 kids workbench for 17.99 the clearance sticker said 29.99 but rang up at cash for cheaper was very happy! Also had a name brand kitchen on clearance for 49.99 but maybe it would have rang up cheaper as well
    o wow, I saw tons of toys on clearance too, but never scan them for the price, may be I should when I go back there.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got two of the philips shavers! yay!
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name:  P1010642.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  122.8 KBTodays haul, all the rice was further reduced from yesterday 1.19-1.49 ea. sauces and chutney 1.19, Oxo .83, owl stir sticks 1.79 (good quality metal),junior caramels & gobsmackers .73, and of course 4 x CG( I swear I am the only one buying these). Out of picture was, 2x mirror panels (3 pieces in each) 8.99 ea. Phillips shaver 29.99 ( got the last one 9.99 after coupon), fake fur and knit scarf $5,99 ( knits, gloves etc are now 70% off) . What I also saw was lots of gum which has been further reduced to just below and just above a dollar (5, stride, and others I can't remember all of them but they will most likely go for much less) Hershey family size bars 1.09 dark with almonds and coconut/milk choc. Still lots of teas, but I snagged the last 3 VH coffee, there are still lots of various brands of coffee left Starbucks $3.99

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Went to the Bowmanville Target today and unfortunately most of the food clearance stuff was gone (like the $0.60 Bullseye! ).
    I did get some great deals though:

OPI Nail Polish $2.90 (reg. approx $9)
    Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish $1.79 (reg. approx $6)
    Circo Baby Girl 3pk Onesies $2.69 (saved 70%!)
    Carters Baby Boy 2 Pack Striped Pants $2.39 (saved 70%!)
    Carters Baby Boy 3pk Onesies $2.99 (saved 70%!)
    Carters Owl Hat $2.99 (saved 70%!)
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Page 10 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread Information