User Tag List

Page 12 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to Target today to look for clearance items. Have been housebound for about 10 days due to H1N1 flu. Thankfully survived that but was very sad about missing all the great clearance deals. You know you are sick when you just can't be bothered to go shopping with all these great deals! Not much stuff left today. Got the mini straightener for $5.99 ( will be great for travelling) some lindt 3 pks of chocolate for $.53 each, a couples of jars of jam, soft soap foaming hand wash ( love this stuff) a couple of rolls of really ugly christmas wrap(for my neighbour...she uses the grid for making sewing patterns). Not much food clearance left at all, no rice, no sauces etc. Was really bummed I missed the starbucks christmas expresso which was at 70% off but all sold out. I found 3 winter themed spatulas, not clearance stickered..the ones with the snow flakes, snowmen, christmas trees, rang up full price... wow people were buying these for 90 % off weeks ago and I saw them at 50% off before that. Said they were still active and full price..hmmm really? seems hard to believe. needless to say they didn't make the trip home. so some good deals and some misses!
    Decaf and Autumn7 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    just got back from my target and i finally asked about clearance items.

I was coming down the escalator and noticed employees clearing out the baby clearance items and bringing cart loads to the back so i had to ask what they did with it!

At first she thought i was crazy but i explained one day i go in and there's loads of stuff then the next it's all gone. It cannot possibly sell and i see you're bringing carts of clearance stuff to the back so i'm just curious what you do with it? Do you ship it to a liquidation store?

She said they donate it all. She wasn't sure but thought it might go to salvation army but she said that our store doesn't like to leave stock for long so they send it to charity fairly regularly. Great for charity of course but it almost made me cry. Lol. So many deals that could be had but they ship it off before people get a chance to buy. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *sniff*
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *sniff*
    It's bizarre! Maybe if we complain, they will leave it a bit longer in store? lol
    dizzyb and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's bizarre! Maybe if we complain, they will leave it a bit longer in store? lol
    I'll have to make a point of asking next time I'm in. And I might add a deluge of tears
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just came back from taking dd shopping. It was payday for her so she was loving the deals! She got a bunch of cheap make up, flannel sheets for $7.49, shirt for $5 reg $15, and a pair of clearance leggings for $5. I found some Oatmeal Crisp for $2.24 and popcorn for 39c and some bath time stacking cups for my neice for .75c!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Just got back from my Target and I finally asked about clearance items.

I was coming down the escalator and noticed employees clearing out the baby clearance items and bringing cart loads to the back so I had to ask what they did with it!

At first she thought I was crazy but I explained one day I go in and there's LOADS of stuff then the next it's all gone. It cannot possibly sell and I see you're bringing carts of clearance stuff to the back so I'm just curious what you do with it? Do you ship it to a liquidation store?

She said they donate it all. She wasn't sure but thought it might go to Salvation Army but she said that our store doesn't like to leave stock for long so they send it to charity fairly regularly. Great for charity of course but it almost made me cry. lol. So many deals that could be had but they ship it off before people get a chance to buy. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    When we were in California last April, we went to the Salvation Army Stores and they were full of brand new Target stuff. Loved it! Maybe they will do that here.
    scbpooh, dizzyb, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivycottage View Post
    When we were in California last April, we went to the Salvation Army Stores and they were full of brand new Target stuff. Loved it! Maybe they will do that here.
    please report back if you happen to see the Target stuff at a Salvation Army Store here
    anisa, Decaf, julesie-pie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    Can anyone confirm if there are any clearance items at the meadowlands location in Hamilton. Friends of mine have been there and said theres nothing marked down, yet there are deals posted all over the place. Has anyone been there and scored some deals?
    They had very little clearance when I was there earlier this week, Barton and Queenston had more

She said they donate it all. She wasn't sure but thought it might go to Salvation Army but she said that our store doesn't like to leave stock for long so they send it to charity fairly regularly. Great for charity of course but it almost made me cry. lol. So many deals that could be had but they ship it off before people get a chance to buy. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    They probably make more getting the tax receipt for the retail price than the crazy low clearance prices
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Sadly, the Target merchandise will probably be more expensive at the Sally Anne thrift store than at Target itself!
    anisa, dizzyb, shantayl and 7 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Had a great shop!
    2 white wine vinegar .59 each
    2 x vh 5 spice sauce .76 each
    2 kg bag of red cargo rice 1.49
    4 lb bag of jasmine rice 1.49
    1 900 g bag of basmati rice 1.18
    1 3 liter bottle mastro olive oil 5.09

Tptal: 11.95Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1390523131362.jpg
Views: 1644
Size:  57.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to Target Waterdown and they had tons of stuff. Lots of jersey and flannel sheet sets $10 still (someone pm'd me about jersey recently). Tons of the hairdryers and straightener on an end of aisle disp lay facing the wall(hidden kind of). Lots of food and still Christmas stuff. The razor and blue tooth speaker were not on clearance.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I bought strawberry flavoured Mini Wheats and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios for $2 each!

I also found Mario 3Ds gummy snacks (10 pouches) for $1.09!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Went back today and some things on clearance were marked down again. For example some candles had 2 clearance stickers on them. The clearance price was $2.99. I peeled the top sticker to see the 1st clearance price and it was $4.99.
    So if you were waiting for things to be cheaper, check your stores again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few weeks ago I bought a smart trike for my son. It was on clearance $69.99, which I thought was a good deal seeing as these types of trikes sell for $150. I was in target today and saw that the trike was now $35.99!!!! I'm going back tomorrow with my receipt, hope I can get my money back!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scers need to visit the sport section! they have crazy deals on kids bikes and scooters, skateboards sets. I picked up 3 bikes and 1 scooter today at 70% off I think...wasn't able to see the reg price as signs were all covered with clearance signs, but it was double stickered, it was discounted on top of already discounted. so must be good deal!

Page 12 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread Information