Results 991 to 1,005 of 1023
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you! Hard to do when you don't know how much something costs
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    Conversion below is my personal opinion - we all place different values on coupons.

the berries would be HV, because u have to buy the cereal to get them, so $6 hv = $9 regular

$2 Gay Lea = HV = $3 regular
    2 x $1.50 Colgate Advanced = regular value to me = $3
    Nordica FPC = sometimes goes on sale between $2 - $3, so even valuing it at $3 (the higher) is still good = $6 regular

so IMO, ur bundle is worth $12 vs the $9
    hope i made sense, lol
    angel_2011 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How to value pins for this new Astro promo? https://www.facebook.com/astroyogour...33724216647515

Do you value a pin for the cost of a yogurt pack (even though you won't get the yogurt)

Or do you value a pin by the cost of the prize $75 GC/8 packs = $9.35

And would that mean that $1 coupons for Astro Zero are now considered HV?

Thanks for clearing up the murky waters!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The clothing may be worth $75 but no SCer would really pay $75 for it plus yogurt cost and the others are a chance to win when you enter PINs so not guaranteed so I would personally value them lower

Also a heads up that the company ships your items UPS Ground which incurs duties and UPS' crazy fees at the border
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Jan 20th, 2014 at 02:31 PM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How much would you value them? The cost of the yogurt? Or less than that because you don't get the yogurt?
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The clothing may be worth $75 but no SCer would really pay $75 for it plus yogurt cost and the others are a chance to win when you enter PINs so not guaranteed so I would personally value them lower

Also a heads up that the company ships your items UPS Ground which incurs duties and UPS' crazy fees at the border

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

Totally agree.
    Last edited by Mia; Tue, Jan 21st, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Gooood Morning !

I'd like to talk about stamps. With the whole price change and unavailability of P stamps I'm now confused as to how to treat them in a trade. I 've usually always stuck to the values on the first page without problems.

I'm not trading AS much now so I'm not too keen on receiving a .63$ stamp in exchange for 5$ of coupons because I think "I might get stuck with it and by the time I use it, it might be passed March 31 = worth a lot less"

Took a look around at trains and I see BP still seem to be using P stamps. Is everyone trading 5$ coupons for a P stamp or for .63$ stamp ??

Name:  yoda1.gif
Views: 516
Size:  5.3 KB
    cjethani and Bronwen like this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Gooood Morning !

I'd like to talk about stamps. With the whole price change and unavailability of P stamps I'm now confused as to how to treat them in a trade. I 've usually always stuck to the values on the first page without problems.

I'm not trading AS much now so I'm not too keen on receiving a .63$ stamp in exchange for 5$ of coupons because I think "I might get stuck with it and by the time I use it, it might be passed March 31 = worth a lot less"

Took a look around at trains and I see BP still seem to be using P stamps. Is everyone trading 5$ coupons for a P stamp or for .63$ stamp ??

I too am curious as to what people value p stamps now.
    Tbites and Bronwen like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Gooood Morning !

I totally agree that. I will not be trading for $0.63 stamps now as the price increase is going to leave you with a stamp that you still have to add $$ to...

As for the train section, many conductors are aware that people either don't have or aren't willing to give up 4 p stamps per train anymore so a lot of trains you see running offer alternative choices for BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I just did a trade for 20 p stamps. I gave the other trader a cineplex admit one and a replacement coupon for up to $14 Glade FPC. We both were happy with the trade.

I agree it's so hard to tell now... In the end I think it just comes down to whether or not both sides are happy with what the other is offering
    Last edited by Bronwen; Mon, Feb 3rd, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
    Tbites likes this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I totally agree that. I will not be trading for $0.63 stamps now as the price increase is going to leave you with a stamp that you still have to add $$ to...

As for the train section, many conductors are aware that people either don't have or aren't willing to give up 4 p stamps per train anymore so a lot of trains you see running offer alternative choices for BP.

I just did a trade for 20 p stamps. I gave the other trader a cineplex admit one and a replacement coupon for up to $14 Glade FPC. We both were happy with the trade.

I agree it's so hard to tell now... In the end I think it just comes down to whether or not both sides are happy with what the other is offering
    Well first I'd like to say thank you because I was getting that feeling like when you ask for an extra set of hands and everyone pretends they didn't hear you or they're really busy

My observation about the trains was more that most conductors didn't switch to .63 stamp BPs for anytime.. but still seem to use P stamps.

I do think that if someone is very active trading... then turning a .63$ stamp around before March 31 isn't a big deal... and a P stamp should start to get more value than the .63$ or 5$ regular coupons though.
    Bronwen likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I do think that if someone is very active trading... then turning a .63$ stamp around before March 31 isn't a big deal... and a P stamp should start to get more value than the .63$ or 5$ regular coupons though.

I agree. I don't see using up 63¢ (before April 1) as a big deal.

A "P" stamp worth $1 plus tax maybe too much for $5 in reg coupons. Could be an interesting discussion.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

I would like to see a change in the trade amounts. I thinks $1 stamp is too much for $5 in coupons. I used to do lots of trades but if that is the rate I will no longer do any trades.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmommy View Post
    I would like to see a change in the trade amounts. I thinks $1 stamp is too much for $5 in coupons. I used to do lots of trades but if that is the rate I will no longer do any trades.
    I'm sure whoever decides on these rates is waiting for the change with CP to have officially commenced. It's kind of hard to say right now because we're in "limbo" with the impending stamp price increase but it's still not worth $1 each, plus none of us Smart Canucks are ever gonna buy them individually so it will probably be valued at $0.85 right...
    N@t@ and theo44 like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I'm sure whoever decides on these rates is waiting for the change with CP to have officially commenced. It's kind of hard to say right now because we're in "limbo" with the impending stamp price increase but it's still not worth $1 each, plus none of us Smart Canucks are ever gonna buy them individually so it will probably be valued at $0.85 right...
    I agree with Bronwen, according to CP $1 per stamp will be a price for an individually mailed envelope but if you will buy a book or roll of stamps the price is going to be .85c per up to 30g envelope.
    Bronwen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I believe a stamp was around .50 when the rates were established. A far cry from .85 (plus GST?).
    Tbites and Bronwen like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Last edited by lotsasavings; Wed, Feb 5th, 2014 at 09:05 PM.

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread Information