User Tag List

Page 621 of 966 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Is this considered a good deal? The facebook coupon has it for $3.99 and the Safeway flyer is showing Buy 2 get 50 airmiles. Is this TP any good?
    Attachment 213704
    Attachment 213705
    The coupon states one coupon per transaction and that makes it 10.98 for 2 with the coupon. If you minus off the 5.25 worth of airmiles you pay $5.73 for 2 or $2.87 each... i expect royal or cottonelle or even satin soft for that price. Be careful that one coupon per transaction doesn`t lure you in to paying more for lesser quality.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Sat, Feb 1st, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
    operabob, plc, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They often put royal on sale for 3.99 at shoppers and there are $2 coupons out there 1.99 for a 12 double roll pack is my kind of price.
    operabob, 4sure5 and L-M like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Home!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks. I missed the fine print on coupon.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I caved and re-reloaded my freezer today--bunch of lasagna (Basile's Best seems to be better nutritional quality than Safeway Select), McCain French fries ($1 off each bag with coupon made the deal a good one), and some Super Bowl Munchies (of note the Old Dutch Chips are the same price, including the BIG BAG (270g, vs regular 180g), so 50% more for free), and the toilet paper, pricey or not.

Bottom line....$112.58 out of pocket--545 AM's. I am using my supplementary freezer for now (also known as the trunk of my car). So on February 2nd, hit gold for AM...whoopee!!
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Home!
    woohoo! I hope your brought warm weather with you!
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Home!
    Welcome back Bob!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Workin' Tuesday so I'll be a bit late with the analysis.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is a great deal for those in the calgary area or those planning to visit the calgary area. You can use your airmiles to purchase tickets for the calgary zoo. You can save over 50% off regular rates when you include parking. Calgary zoo is the 2nd largest zoo in canada and you would be rushed and very hard pressed to see it all in a day.

Normal zoo rates: Adult $23, Child $15, Under 2 is free.

Airmiles: Adult ticket 100 airmiles (=$10.50) Child Ticket 60 airmiles (=$6.30)

There is a $7 parking fee and I also recommend packing a lunch.

A regulars day admission with parking for a family of 4 is $83

A regular day admission for a family is $45 if you use the coupon from the SUTP for half off coupon.

A regulars day admission with parking and airmiles passes is $41.

Calgary transit fairs are currently $3 for a adult and $2 per child. I recommend taking the car because, 1)You can pack and lunch and drinks and keep it in a cooler in the car... just get your hand stamped or whatever is needed so you can run back and get lunch, 2) It is cheaper, unless you're driving a monster truck! 3) When your kids are exhausted from the trip the train will not be a fun ride for them or you.

(The coupons on the pepsi boxes don't come close to this deal or the SUTP... they look good at first but then you read the fine print and you have to purchase a 2nd day admission to get the $10 off.)
    operabob, coley3 and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    Welcome back Bob!

I am sure the AM FB team will be happy you're back too!!
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

L-M
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Decided to drop the claim. if we have a prairie fire in the next 2 or 3 years it will eclipse a freezer problem big time. I'm hoping for a good fruit crop this coming summer &/or good frozen fruit deals in the stores. (with or without AM deals!)
    And ranch life IS something to envy!!
    operabob, cheekysaver and 4sure5 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

for tomorrow's 20x points what is classified as base miles?
    operabob and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

for tomorrow's 20x points what is classified as base miles?
    Every multiple of $20 you spend at Safeway gets you 1 base airmile with a value of $0.105. (Someone can correct me but I think the multiple doesn't include tax).

Unless you spend almost an exact multiple of $20 you're better off taking the 10% cash back. For example:

You spend $25

20 X 1 Base Mile = 20 AMs = $2.10 value

10% = $2.50 a better deal.

However, if you plan on using the AMs for flights it gets a bit muddy as flights can be a better value.
    VEGAS PILGRIM and 4sure5 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

However, if you plan on using the AMs for flights it gets a bit muddy as flights can be a better value.
    Flights? Good luck with that. The flight I took to O'Hare then to Las Vegas just got cancelled, because too many cheapos want to drive across the border and take an Allegiant flight. Instead of 8 1/2 hour total flights, now I'm back to 10 hour deals going an hour and a half in the wrong direction!!!

End of rant--sorry to interrupt OB's very eloquent analytics.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Little Safeway brag. OOP $59.08 (got 10% off = $10.19), 107 AM (Lysol, Old El Paso, Pepsi) and can send away for Pepsi $20 FPC offer.

Plus I got eggs, butter, fresh fruit and veg, chicken and donated a box of Kashi cereal to the Food Harvest bin.

Thread Information