User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Offers and flyer deals Feb 6 to 12

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I have a couple of the Target pharmacy booklets too--I got them at Customer Service last week. It had a red cover and the coupons included the $2 Centrum, $3 Children's Advil, $1 Voltaren, $2 Boost as well as 4 for Target's up& up brand merchandise. They expire April 30.

I have 2 CO51 accounts--1 mine & 1 boyfriend's so today I got 2 x Centrum @ $7.49 (- 2 x $2 Target & - 2 x $5 printable)= $2.80 each moneymaker! And 3 x Hershey Whole nuts @ $2.69 (- 3 x $2 websaver) = $2.88 moneymaker! (mine was $2 wub 1 & bf's was $4 wub 2)

denise

I hope that math makes sense--I have a cold & am not making the best of sense today!
    marmaduke likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Centrum Vitamin D are $8.49 reg at Superstore. OOP after tax and $5 printable comes to 50 cents.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I ordered one to print yesterday from my fiance's account (just signed him up yesterday, so it was the first time ordering this coupon) and it said I have used my print limit on the coupon (using the same computer I have used to print mine -- twice!). I have never seen that before on websaver, and it also got deleted from his coupon options, because it was already "ordered"! Grrr

I've been checking in each store I've been in over the past few days (Target, No Frills, RCSS, SDM) and also checked Walmart's price on their website. The lowest price I saw was at SDM, but it was a clear out and only on the one with green print, so not sure if you would find it for the same price. The price on it was $4.29, so comes up to under $1 when you factor in taxes, the coupon and the rebate.
    If you have another PC at home, use the confirmation of coupon printed link from websaver confirmation email with 48 hours, you can still print one. hope it helps, at least not to waste ur registration! This 2 print per coupon per PC from websaver really is trouble...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Re: the Mastro, if we get it from the deli does it count? I know on the front page it says sobeys is $2.29 per 100g, but how do you get them to give you exactly 150g when they're slicing by hand?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

for anyone considering the magnum offer, pass on magnum gold! they just aren't worth it imo! the chocolate magnums are much better. once you go chocolate, you wont go back to gold anyway
    LIVE SIMPLE and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What's the gold made of? Those White ones are killer good. I used to eat them often in Europe and danced a little jig when they came here
    Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    for anyone considering the magnum offer, pass on magnum gold! they just aren't worth it imo! the chocolate magnums are much better. once you go chocolate, you wont go back to gold anyway
    gourmetsue likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What's the gold made of? Those White ones are killer good. I used to eat them often in Europe and danced a little jig when they came here

it's supposedly a caramel swirl ice cream with a thin belgian chocolate layer and then a yellow coloured layer on top of that, but the caramel-y ice cream is grainy and the shell too thick. i wish i had grabbed white chocolate! i haven't tried those...i was like a magpie to that damn shiny gold ice cream (that isn't even gold lol)
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My CO51 has Lean Cuisine .75
    Hubby has Lean Cuisine 1.50

Hmm think i'll use his if I hurry. Not many left.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mine was $2 WUB 3 Lean Cuisine. DH got $2 WUB3 Stouffers red box
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    My CO51 has Lean Cuisine .75
    Hubby has Lean Cuisine 1.50

Hmm think i'll use his if I hurry. Not many left.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Re: the Mastro, if we get it from the deli does it count? I know on the front page it says sobeys is $2.29 per 100g, but how do you get them to give you exactly 150g when they're slicing by hand?
    Just ask for 150g. I used to work in a deli and people would ask for meat all different types of ways. By price, pound, grams, even using their thumb and finger and saying they want the stack of meat to be "this" high. We had tons of conversion charts behind the counter.

If that wasn't what you meant then sorry.
    r0c0upons and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

lol I meant that the Checkout 51 says it has to be 150g exactly, but how do you get anything to be an exact grammage when you're freestyling by hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Just ask for 150g. I used to work in a deli and people would ask for meat all different types of ways. By price, pound, grams, even using their thumb and finger and saying they want the stack of meat to be "this" high. We had tons of conversion charts behind the counter.

If that wasn't what you meant then sorry.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks !
    Oh Yay What a Great Freebie! Quote by Gradi O'Connell 2013

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i saw the 150g packaged salami at walmart for $3.xx something, might as well be safe and buy that, the price if you bought it at sobeys would be $3.44.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Everywhere I've gone this week, the 150g Salami is $5.99!

I get it on sale at Freshco for $2 so it pains me to pay so much more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i saw the 150g packaged salami at walmart for $3.xx something, might as well be safe and buy that, the price if you bought it at sobeys would be $3.44.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information