Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I have lots of $1.00 Tide coupons
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but here is a little info. A lot of Target locations take target coupon with price match. Having said that target don't price match limited time competitor sales, door busters etc. so the three day shoppers and rexall sales don't qualify for price match. Here is the copy from target website for their price match policy exclusion :
    ad exclusions:
    Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
    Black Friday and Boxing Day ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice deal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Check inside the box when your done some have $2 off tide pods coupons on cardboard inside

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Got some Tide powder yesterday at Walmart for $2 a box. Used the $1 coupons and got them for $1 a box. I usually use liquid detergent but this was too good a deal to pass.
    BellaGurl likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I never get the flyer! I am going to have to pick one up now for that price

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I need the flyer now....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    The poroblem is then that the cashiers get in trouble, and if the policy gets taken advantage of, Target may decide to stop stacking altogether. I have been discussing this with head office because my local Target's biggest (and really, only) competitor here is WalMart who will happily take all Target coupons. I was told by managers to go ahead and go to Walmart then. That's not good business sense and I used that angle in my convos with HQ. Everyone has told me the more often I am heard, the more they'll consider my point. I'd rather they hear this instead of hearing their cashiers are being taken advantage of.
    Again, I don't disagree. I wasn't encouraging people to do this, and personally don't do these things myself because I don't think it's right. However, there are those who have done it a) because they weren't aware of the policy against it, and b) because they have done it and it has worked, so they will keep doing it. I was just saying that that is why people are saying they can get the deal for $1 at Target; they have tried it and have been successful.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by osita View Post
    On this week the 25-use tide laundry detergent will be on sale for $2.99 for 3 days sale at Rexall Pharma Plus and with the $1 coupon from p&g will be $1.99 this is the best price that I see for laundry detergent for those who have the p&g coupons inserts this is the best time to stock up
    Good advance notice to have ... not seeing the new Pharma Plus flyer in the usual places yet, but you must have your sources. Thanks.
    I have two coupons for sure ... smartsource or websaver ?? and will look for more, as well as checking out Target just in case.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Again, I don't disagree. I wasn't encouraging people to do this, and personally don't do these things myself because I don't think it's right. However, there are those who have done it a) because they weren't aware of the policy against it, and b) because they have done it and it has worked, so they will keep doing it. I was just saying that that is why people are saying they can get the deal for $1 at Target; they have tried it and have been successful.
    Agreed! Was just putting it out there so the actual policy could be known for those who wish to follow them. Hope my post didn't offend. Trying to type in here with java or something messing up my posts really throws my train of thought off kilter. I do think Target employees generally know their own policies better than Walmart, though so there's that... lol
    sun_shine likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

P.S. These new Tide formulas are not as great as the original. I know that was their point- so they wouldn't lose the customers who are willing to pay more for better quality. But I have tried two loads so far and am not really impressed. I would suggest trying a bottle before stocking up onthem.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think u can use both and price match as long as the balance isn't free. Rights?
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Is this the regular Tide or the new "Clean and Fresh" Tide which is a lower grade (and lower price?)

Thanks for the advance notice! If it's the orange bottle, that's worth the trip to Rexall!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Is this the regular Tide or the new "Clean and Fresh" Tide which is a lower grade (and lower price?)

Thanks for the advance notice! If it's the orange bottle, that's worth the trip to Rexall!
    The new lower grade one.
    torontogal12 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    I think u can use both and price match as long as the balance isn't free. Rights?
    My Walmart will let you get something free if using competitor coupons, it just cannot be an FPC competitor coupon.

I never actually asked the manager if I could PM AND use a CZ. If that's the case, I will never shop anywhere else.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Give me some.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information