User Tag List

Page 91 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 23695
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You also have to remember that not all Walmarts have those crazy deals. Yours might not. I have never encoutered a Walmart that does
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... why do I never find the 1c deals at WallyWorld? *pout* do you have to scan everything to find them, or do they show up on the website for your store?
    ROMEO, Snow In Summer and ticul like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... good to know! I have to run to WM in about 20 minutes so I might take a few extra moments to check some stuff.
    ticul likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

6-pack of whole what pitas at Metro for $1.09

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I SCOPed another 4L jug of milk at NF yesterday. The teller didn't know what was going on. It took her 3 phone calls to get it sorted out, but I did leave the store with my free jug of milk.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got 10 lbs of free butter at my No Frills!-granted it is in the little individual serving size packs but free is free. For some reason they keep getting sent this product by mistake even though they don't stock it and it doesn't have a UPC code so this is the second time I have lucked out seeing it marked free-the first time was one box of 360 packs( and I still have some left) and this time was 3 boxes of 360 packs-I promptly shared some with a friend who happened to be in line behind me and will share with any other friends who want some too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Picked up 3 more Sally Hansen's complete salon nail polishes free at Loblaws. They are on liquidation $1.97 reg.7.99 , used $2 printable. I wish I could print more of these.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think you can. I seem to remember if you go back to their page, it is refreshed
    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Picked up 3 more Sally Hansen's complete salon nail polishes free at Loblaws. They are on liquidation $1.97 reg.7.99 , used $2 printable. I wish I could print more of these.
    innaor and ticul like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Free Gold Bond Ultimate cream at RCSS after coupon.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    I got 10 lbs of free butter at my No Frills!-granted it is in the little individual serving size packs but free is free. For some reason they keep getting sent this product by mistake even though they don't stock it and it doesn't have a UPC code so this is the second time I have lucked out seeing it marked free-the first time was one box of 360 packs( and I still have some left) and this time was 3 boxes of 360 packs-I promptly shared some with a friend who happened to be in line behind me and will share with any other friends who want some too!
    Can I be your friend ? WTG!
    seylz_gurl, Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Finally figured out how to get coupons from the crappy new tearpads with the screw in them. I just used a Hexkey to loosen the screw and the coupons can now be used without tearing them in half!! I had given up on them but now I am back in the game!! And that is my best deal this week.
    What size of Hex Key did you use? I need to add one in my coupon binder!!!
    seylz_gurl, innaor, ticul and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    What size of Hex Key did you use? I need to add one in my coupon binder!!!
    I have no idea. It doesn't say on it I just grabbed a few that looked about the right size and went through them until I hit the right one. Got some funny looks doing it. I now keep it on my keyring!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I have no idea. It doesn't say on it I just grabbed a few that looked about the right size and went through them until I hit the right one. Got some funny looks doing it. I now keep it on my keyring!!
    Looks like I'm cashing in some CT funny money this weekend!!! LOL

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ma...l#.Uw6E7c6RhGA
    wolfwoman and Karlina like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I finally cashed in some points on my Scene's card today. Got a one year subscription for Chatelaine magazine. Yay!!! Also got one $100.00 Bon Appétit e-Gift Card and two movie tickets to see "American Hustle" all FREE!!! I'm taking my 82 year old neighbour out tomorrow night for supper and a movie. lol It should be fun since were both suffering from severe cabin fever.
    Zonny, innaor, emg and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What a nice gesture

I can't rep you enough today lol!

Didn't know you could cash Scene points for gift cards! How is the redemption rate? I redeem mine for movie tickets at 1000 points = 1 ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I finally cashed in some points on my Scene's card today. Got a one year subscription for Chatelaine magazine. Yay!!! Also got one $100.00 Bon Appétit e-Gift Card and two movie tickets to see "American Hustle" all FREE!!! I'm taking my 82 year old neighbour out tomorrow night for supper and a movie. lol It should be fun since were both suffering from severe cabin fever.
    Snow In Summer and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What a nice gesture

I can't rep you enough today lol!

Didn't know you could cash Scene points for gift cards! How is the redemption rate? I redeem mine for movie tickets at 1000 points = 1 ticket
    Movie ticket = 1000 points one adult
    Movie combo pack - 2 adult passes, 2 drinks and popcorn = 2500
    Chatelaine magazine 1 year subscription (which always has coupons in lol) = 1500 points
    Appétit e-Gift Card $25.00 = 3125 points
    Appétit e-Gift Card $50.00 = 6250 Points
    Appétit e-Gift Card 100.00 = 12500 points
    Good at the following ... Swiss Chalet®, Montana’s®, Kelsey’s®, Harvey’s® and Milestones Grill + Bar®

I have a LOT of points still left believe it or not as I never cashed them in so it feels like Christmas today! Thanks for the rep and verbal rep.

Page 91 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast

Thread Information