Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Tide pods 10 ct $1.49

Finish Powerball 48 ct. $4.37
    I tried to take advantage of this deal but all Finish Powerball 48 ct is scanning at regular price --$11.48. The clearance sign was removed from the shelf so I was thinking the 'clearance' deal is over. I was so disappointed
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I tried to take advantage of this deal but all Finish Powerball 48 ct is scanning at regular price --$11.48. The clearance sign was removed from the shelf so I was thinking the 'clearance' deal is over. I was so disappointed
    Did you scan all of them? I found that it was only the 48 ct lemon Finish Powerballs and the ones with baking soda..
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by r.ringer View Post
    Picked these up today, marked down to 3.47 and I had a 3 dollar coupon for each

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks to you, I was able to stock up!! They did not have the clearance sticker, nor did the self scanner show the clearance price. So I asked someone working there to check on their handheld scanner and ta-daa!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jp-13; Sat, Mar 1st, 2014 at 03:02 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have Checkout 51, don't forget to claim it!! glade gets you $3 back!!

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Glade Expressions starter kits, $0.89 (got 2; one was broken so considered asking for a further discount but felt silly so didn't ask) and Glade home decor glass holders $1.19. Didn't check the refills for the home decor but I assume they were also reduced to $1.19 because they've been the same price all along.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    Thanks to you, I was able to stock up!! They did not have the clearance sticker, nor did the self scanner show the clearance price. So I asked someone working there to check on their handheld scanner and ta-daa!
    Sorry but I can't see the pic clearly on my device. Are any of them the curly hair type?
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post

Yes I think it was the lemon ones, sorry I do not have a dishwasher so don't know the different kinds. But the ones I saw had a red dot in the middle and were half yellow.
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Didn't score a deal last night I was hoping to get tide and sunlight but shelves were cleared already nothing left for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vaughngal likes this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Where did you guys get the $3 for John Freida?
    sylvia.avigdorne likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    Where did you guys get the $3 for John Freida?
    I saw small booklets at SDM with these coupons in.
    r.ringer, natynat and Jp-13 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahskyjoe View Post
    If you have Checkout 51, don't forget to claim it!! glade gets you $3 back!!
    I did but they were rejected on both accounts, for "items not found on receipt". On each receipt they were the only two items purchased and stated 'glade' in the item name. I have submitted inquiries but still waiting to hear back over 24 hours later

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

which part of Toronto? I find my target (cloverdale mall) don't have much stuff but if u go to the @ square one, they have alots of stuff in stock, eventhough I haven't been there for any of the clearance deal. But that store is huge so try there.
    Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    Didn't score a deal last night I was hoping to get tide and sunlight but shelves were cleared already nothing left for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mahmin View Post
    huggies diapers only size 6 snug and dry 23 count is $4.19 after $2.00 target coupon and $2.00 smartsource coupon it is only 19 cents.Big box of Huggies diapers Little movers 58 count is $8.99.after $2.00 target coupon and $3.00 smartsource coupon it is only $4.00 and if you have snapsaves you can claim $2.00. If you buy more than one make sure you do separate transactions to claim it from snap saves because one receipt is processed only once and there is no limit on huggies deal.
    Wish my dd could wear Huggies, that's a great price!

dizzyb likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont know about everyone else, but I am finding fewer and fewer clearance sales. I'm thinking this clearance blitz may be over soon

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks all for posting the finish powerball clearance....it's not marked at all at my store...but it is the lemon and baking soda 48 ct boxes...scanned in at $4.37! After Q ($3.00)...only $1.37 a box! I bought 3! I think I'm good for dishwasher detergent for a year thanks to Target! Also scored two smll bottles of tide...there's none of the larger containers that are HE. Lots of John Frieda and soft soap hand soaps on liquidation at my store....but I never got any JFK coupons. NO food clearance at all.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tchaikca View Post
    Thanks all for posting the finish powerball clearance....it's not marked at all at my store...but it is the lemon and baking soda 48 ct boxes...scanned in at $4.37! After Q ($3.00)...only $1.37 a box! I bought 3! I think I'm good for dishwasher detergent for a year thanks to Target! Also scored two smll bottles of tide...there's none of the larger containers that are HE. Lots of John Frieda and soft soap hand soaps on liquidation at my store....but I never got any JFK coupons. NO food clearance at all.
    How much was the softsoap?was it theantibacterial hand wash?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 70 of 536 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information