User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Question - Was anyone able to get Purex at SDM for .77 with emailed coupon?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I missed this deal,

The coupon stated 1 coupon per transaction per person.
    renegado and suependous like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaight View Post
    I was able to use my coupon at 2 different SDM...So i got a total of 8 jugs for .82 a piece. The first store I went to the cashier tried to ring them all in on one transaction but it wouldnt accept. So she had to do them all seperate! But it took it each time ! The next SDM I hit, I told the cashier that she would need to ring them in seperately as I just "had my mother use them at a different SDM" and she said that that was ridiculous...she was able to do them all in one but she didn't use the Promo Code to do it..she just entered them as vendor coupon with code 2001 and then entered in the dollar amount.

I have a friend using them in London at an SDM tonight as well to get me 8 more, and I will be picking up 4 more tomorrow as DH is going to the city

yay for cheap detergent !
    Can you come and do my laundry for me? LOL
    Khaight and amira84 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I missed this deal,

The coupon stated 1 coupon per transaction per person.
    Thats what argument I was afraid of happening! So I was prepared to say do it in seperate transactions then!

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Can we use a personalized coupon more than once?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    Can we use a personalized coupon more than once?
    No.
    suependous likes this.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just read someone using it at 2 different SDM? Was that a different coupon? I always thought it was a print once use once but as I am reading it looks like they used them twice or more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Many people have stated that they used their personal coupons more than once but in different transactions through out the week. I have yet to do this but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's no printing limit and the wording says one coupon per transaction per person. What's to stop me or someone else from ringing them in one at a time or leaving the store only to walk right back in? It's abiding by the fine print. I used mine 12 times so far (without optimum I might add) at 3 seperate locations with no issues.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Is this not a 1 time use coupon?
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My SDM won't let you use the personal coupons without the optimum because the numbers have to match your card. I am thinking about going in and try using my coupon again lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Some personalized coupons do state 'one time use only', whereas others have no specifications. So you can legitimately use the latter more than once (laundry detergent coupon, for instance).
    Khaight - I am not sure how your cashier managed to scan in the personalized offers without your Optimum. They first need to scan your card and then input the code on the coupon for the adjustment to be made on the register.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I want to run in and grab another tide. Wording on this coupon is - no adjustments on previous purchases allowed, one-time offer only, limit of one coupon per transaction per customer. In which all of my personalized coupons have this on them. So I'm assuming that everyone else's probably state the same

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hey I have a question, If you have a personalized coupon that says for example Pay 4.99 for Any tide. Is that where you can get multiples for that same amount? I got screwed up the other day and thought it was the $2 off coupon that would go in multiple times but then the amount only came off one item. Unless they changed it. . I asked this somewhere else too, but no one answered me lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    I want to run in and grab another tide. Wording on this coupon is - no adjustments on previous purchases allowed, one-time offer only, limit of one coupon per transaction per customer. In which all of my personalized coupons have this on them. So I'm assuming that everyone else's probably state the same

Oh, that is interesting. I got 2 Purex this weekend. Each purchased at a different store though. I am thinking they mean you cannot buy 2 laundry detergents and give in 1 coupon (hence 'per transaction'). If it really was supposed to be 'one time use', I imagine the system would have a way to recognize that the Optimum card was already used for that specific offer and the register would decline any further coupons with that code.
    Cata and sun_shine like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm assuming the one time use is one per transaction too obviously because it would only take my coupon once in a transaction....the first store I went to didn't even ask me for my optimum and the second she asked for it after for what I am assuming was out of habit...she just scanned it afterwards and carried on. I gave 4 to my friend to use to get me more as well and they never asked for an optimum either....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information