User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree275Likes

Thread: Annoying Facebook Statuses

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found out my sister got engaged through facebook last week..she got engaged a week prior
    tjthemanto likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fearandloathing View Post
    Found out my sister got engaged through facebook last week..she got engaged a week prior

Your wedding invitation will probably be there too..ha ha ha :grin:

I am on FB , but hardly use it..its like a hotmail account for me..I just have it just for the sake of having it ..I check my gmail once a day & that's pretty much it.

My hotmail & FB maybe once or twice a month

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Facebook is an outlet for advertising, chatting with friends, making new friends, bragging, complaining, getting advice, sharing pictures, so many different things. Why do you have facebook if you don't utilize it for something you find adds value to your life? It's like saying "I'm so sick and tired of all these people on the roads using their vehicles. If you want to get from point A to point B please make yourself invisible so I don't have to watch". Lol

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I am so over Facebook. I have had it for no joke...eight years. I signed up when you needed a Uni student email account to get one, and it was only a year old. I hate it. It still knows my residence room number. Can't delete that information. I signed up for a program that was only for my classmates and then they change it to the rest of the world. No thanks. Too bad I have to use it every day for work.
    Why not set up a 2nd account, bring all your friends over to that one, then delete the first one? Or maybe not an option?

Most of my friends are pretty interesting so I've only got one annoying person. I don't post much, but he manages to paste the exact same songs/short films/artist's page exactly 2 days after I do. Every. Single. Time. Not sharing when I do, but saving and pasting later so it looks to HIS friends like he's so interesting coming up with this stuff on his own. UGH!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never had any interest in Facebook. I don't use it and do not plan to.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have this very toxic negative colleague, who always complains and es about everything!!

if i didn't work with her so closely, i would definatley defriend her.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    i have this very toxic negative colleague, who always complains and es about everything!!

Eek... Sensitive situation.

One of the reasons I try my best to not have colleagues on my Facebook. To minimize the situation of being caught in awkward situations!
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I HATE facebook, especially the "poor me" posts from relatives/friends who you KNOW is the cause of their own problems, but to them, the whole world is out to get them. I've unfriended one particular close relative because of this and have stopped talking or interacting with her bc of her toxic behaviour, both online and face-to-face. I have less then 50 'friends' (90% are relatives who barely post anything) and have gotten rid of the trouble makers, like the one above. Man, I only go on to respond to private messages and will maybe post a status update 1-5x a month....sometimes not even that.
    torontogal12, frugal50 and sam786 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    So that's why my flat chested friend wrote she got out of a speeding ticket using her boobs.
    bahahah
    torontogal12 and sam786 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I would defriend her. Not like facebook sends a message saying "you've been defriended."

If she asks why she hasn't seen you online lately just tell her you don't go online anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post

sam786 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

*rolls eyes*

And I love how the person explaining it in that screenshot is ordering the "likers" to do the same. "Now you have to..."

Yeah, I have to. Not like I'd "like" it in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It seems like Celiac is becoming trendy. I have one friend who was recently just diagnosed, and every friggin day she posts about it! Her gluten free this and her gluten free that, and her judgmental comments about places that offer gluten free foods and even more judgmental comments on those that don't.

I don't know anyone who was diagnosed with, say, diabetes or a nut allergy or IBS who posts continually about it on facebook.... Does EVERYONE on your friends list really need to know every day about your food intolerance?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I would defriend her. Not like facebook sends a message saying "you've been defriended."

If she asks why she hasn't seen you online lately just tell her you don't go online anymore

it's not that easy! we sometimes sit next to one another and she sees me on FB
    i could always hide all her posts, which i do already
    torontogal12 likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I deleted my account two years ago...best decision, totally freeing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information