User Tag List

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alilee73 View Post
    Gymboree prices in Canada can run quite a bit higher than the states. The great thing about Gymbo, is that they do run awesome sales from time to time. I've heard that their Fill a bag sale is happening around March 18th. Also, keep an eye open for Gymbuck earning periods and gymbuck redemptions. It's the earning period now.
    Earning Gymbucks:
    January 26, 2010 (12:00 AM ET) - April 4, 2010 (11:59 PM ET)

Gymboree retail stores, gymboree.com and Gymboree Outlet: For every $50 spent at Gymboree retail stores, www.gymboree.com or Gymboree Outlet during an earnings period, you will receive $25 worth of Gymbucks.* If you return or exchange an item and the qualifying purchase falls below the $50 threshold, Gymbucks will be subtracted in $25 increments.
    Redeeming Gymbucks:
    April 8, 2010 (12:00 AM ET) - April 18, 2010 (11:59 PM ET)
    Gymboree retail stores and gymboree.com:
    You can redeem $25 off a $50 merchandise purchase* during the redemption period. Original receipt or web invoice from qualifying purchase must be attached to the Gymbucks in order to redeem in-store. Your Gymbucks will be applied as a percentage discount on each item in your transaction. You will receive the price paid (after the discount) on all returned or exchanged merchandise. The value of your Gymbucks will not be returned if you make a return or exchange.

Personally, I belong to a private Kids Clothing forum where the gals from the States will let us buy on their gymbo visa's for additional 5% discount and free shipping. We paypal payment to them, and they ship it up here as a gift so we can take advantage of the US discount prices, stacked coupon codes and other deals which are FAR better.

Really! Wow! I would love to belong to that forum! Any possibility i could sign up? I would love more info on it if you would share!! Thanks so much!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CANDYCANE25 View Post
    Really! Wow! I would love to belong to that forum! Any possibility i could sign up? I would love more info on it if you would share!! Thanks so much!
    It is a semi-private forum on Delphi. If you're new to Kids Clothing Addicts, you would require someone to vouch for you to gain access to the folders. The best way to accomplish that, would be diving into the world of Delphi a little bit and getting to know some people in the due date forums, or in and around. Then, you can post an intro at KCA and get them to vouch for you. You could also get chatty in KCA's Chit Chat folder to get to know the members in general and explain that you're new to Delphi but heard about KCA from Val (alilee73) and would love to be a part of the community.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/kidsclothes/?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I got one of those small packages of the new Cruisers from Superstore on the weekend. There is a GTG code in the pack... worth 36 points!

The coupon is in this weeks Superstore flyer WUB a Club Pack of Pampers, get a small pack of Cruisers FREE (Valued at $12.49). I got a size 4 Cruisers, and there are 23 diapers in the small pack. AND the Superstore I went to... had Cruisers on for Clearance price of $28.84 for a Club Pack. I guess they need to sell the old Cruisers before they bring in the new Cruisers.
    Thanks! I bought the same sale at Extra Foods. Thought I was lucky that they were on sale!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alilee73 View Post
    It is a semi-private forum on Delphi. If you're new to Kids Clothing Addicts, you would require someone to vouch for you to gain access to the folders. The best way to accomplish that, would be diving into the world of Delphi a little bit and getting to know some people in the due date forums, or in and around. Then, you can post an intro at KCA and get them to vouch for you. You could also get chatty in KCA's Chit Chat folder to get to know the members in general and explain that you're new to Delphi but heard about KCA from Val (alilee73) and would love to be a part of the community.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/kidsclothes/?

Thanks a lot! I will check it out!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I wish they would give out more promo codes like Huggies...we don't use Pampers diapers on DS because he breaks out in a rash with anything other than Huggies on his little tush, so we only use Pampers wipes (when I find them on sale).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

heres a code from yesterday ...f6fr7njkg76pyx7 ex 12/31/2010

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackieb View Post
    heres a code from yesterday ...f6fr7njkg76pyx7 ex 12/31/2010
    Must have been a one time use and someone already snagged it. Thanks though!

Z

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Posting in this thread so it shows up on my subscribed list

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Yeah, those 'Subscribed Lists' are handy!! Sometimes I forget to see threads are new!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Thanks for the codes! I just racked in another 80 points!!! I never enter my codes, have the values increased? I thought we only got 8 points per code. I'm now tempted to enter my cruisers codes. I was going to trade them, but as far as I can see now, they are worth way more than a 1$ coupon I was getting for 1 code.

Thanks again for sharing all of those codes, you rock!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpup View Post
    Thanks for the codes! I just racked in another 80 points!!! I never enter my codes, have the values increased? I thought we only got 8 points per code. I'm now tempted to enter my cruisers codes. I was going to trade them, but as far as I can see now, they are worth way more than a 1$ coupon I was getting for 1 code.

Thanks again for sharing all of those codes, you rock!!!
    You may also notice that the prices of GTG things have gone up a lot too.

Z

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    You may also notice that the prices of GTG things have gone up a lot too.

Z
    Oh no..I was saving up my points!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingsublime View Post
    Posting in this thread so it shows up on my subscribed list
    Btw, you can also subscribe using Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this thread It took me a while before I noticed that too! lol

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

delete
    Last edited by Sneha2008; Tue, Mar 16th, 2010 at 07:13 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

thanks everyone for the codes

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information